Halsey Fans Walk Out After She Starts Ranting About Abortion......My First Question Is Who Is Halsey Anyway?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
:dunno:

admiral-william-bull-halsey-on-ship-wwii-war-is-hell-store.jpg

This is a Dixie Chicks hold my beer moment.

I've never heard of this person before.....but it seems that this relative unknown is going to have 15 mins of fame from cussing out her fans.

No because the Dixie Chicks relied heavily on Republicans for their success. Country music. Halsey is most popular with pro choice women. She'll be fine. Where was she when this happened Texas?

She should never perform in a red state ever again.

Halsey is one of the very few people who has ever been the host and singer on SNL. Very talented and beautiful woman. How can you not know her?

1656613720605.png

Attachments

• 1656613692907.png
    1656613692907.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
No because the Dixie Chicks relied heavily on Republicans for their success. Country music. Halsey is most popular with pro choice women. She'll be fine. Where was she when this happened Texas?

She should never perform in a red state ever again.

Halsey is one of the very few people who has ever been the host and singer on SNL. Very talented and beautiful woman. How can you not know her?

View attachment 664374

That's a dude, right?

That's a dude, right?
Just cause she has short hair? Here she is at a Victoria Secrets runway show. They don't put dudes or ugly women in these shows.

1656618155600.png

So now you don't like her because she's pro choice?

And here is her ex. I'm sure you've never dated anyone as hot as her because you aren't as good looking as him are you?

1656618279202.png

Just cause she has short hair? Here she is at a Victoria Secrets runway show. They don't put dudes or ugly women in these shows.

View attachment 664403
So now you don't like her because she's pro choice?

And here is her ex. I'm sure you've never dated anyone as hot as her because you aren't as good looking as him are you?

View attachment 664404

I'm still not convinced it doesn't have a penis. Not that you would mind, I know...

Forum List

Back