Political Science Survey: How has the image of America been affected from the election of Trump?

Thank you for your responses, it's much appreciated. I had the presentation today, showing my class the results I received from the survey. It went very well! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Ms. Emma, we returned the republic to you and your generation by electing Trump, it's yours if you can keep it......

My words may not fully make sense to you now but history will put them in crystal clear context..

Hey guys I am currently working on a survey for my final project in my political science class. If you could, please help me out by answering these questions, that would be great.
1. What is your political affiliation?
2. How do you think the image of America has been affected after President-elect Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election?
3. In which ways do you think the image of America will change after inauguration day, on January 20th?
4. How do you think the rest of the world will react if Trump restores positive relations with Russia, since most of our allies are against Russia's involvement in the middle east?
5. Overall, has the image of America been affected positively or negatively?

Thanks so much. Emma

Young lady, you do not need the truth, you want to pass with A!

So listen to me----------> tell your prof Hillary was great, Trump is a homophobe, racist, and hates Muslims. Add about 3000 words between those statements, and I promise you an A!

Doesn't mean it is the truth! Doesn't mean you are honest! Doesn't mean you are accurate! Just means, you want an A!

Let me close this, by saying this-----------> when you love somebody, do you tell them they are HOT? Tell them they are GREAT looking? Tell them they are really smart or brilliant?

Are you telling the 100% absolute, truth!

Now you know why you tell your professor what he wants to hear, and not what is reality! Get that A!

Libertarian but I vote republican

2. How do you think the image of America has been affected after President-elect Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election?
I think at this point the image has not changed, but I do think that other countries are watching close to see what happens next. To some degree the same as with the introduction of any new president
3. In which ways do you think the image of America will change after inauguration day, on January 20th?
Right now to a great extent the U.S is looked at like the worlds ATM, and the worlds police. I think that once Trump starts to bring business back, and he starts to try and equal out the trade with other countries, our image will start to be more like other countries when it comes to these matters. Yes we will help if needed but the expectation that the U.S is going to continue giving billions away for no reason should start to decrease.
4. How do you think the rest of the world will react if Trump restores positive relations with Russia, since most of our allies are against Russia's involvement in the middle east?
I think the rest of the world will be cautious but they will watch, if the relationship between Russia and the U.S ends up being positive, its possible that other countries could start extended their hands to their non involved enemies also. It cold actually be a great move toward world piece.
Or, we are all screwed and get blown up in a nuclear war. Either way.

At this point I would say negative, but only because there is an air of doubt and caution right now, Once Trump takes office, the image is going to change quickly based on his actions, that change is what is going to be important, not the image we carry today due to others trepidation of whats to come.

Hey guys I am currently working on a survey for my final project in my political science class. If you could, please help me out by answering these questions, that would be great.

Thanks so much. Emma

Young lady, you do not need the truth, you want to pass with A!

So listen to me----------> tell your prof Hillary was great, Trump is a homophobe, racist, and hates Muslims. Add about 3000 words between those statements, and I promise you an A!

Doesn't mean it is the truth! Doesn't mean you are honest! Doesn't mean you are accurate! Just means, you want an A!

Let me close this, by saying this-----------> when you love somebody, do you tell them they are HOT? Tell them they are GREAT looking? Tell them they are really smart or brilliant?

Are you telling the 100% absolute, truth!

Now you know why you tell your professor what he wants to hear, and not what is reality! Get that A!
actually, now that Im back going after my PHD, I might have to say that this post could be the best advice yet.
A PHD in Psychology requires you to kiss liberal ass along the way. Just try to tell some professor that that black kid pointing the gun at the police deserved to be shot and it wasn't a racist move by a white cop that shot him.

Registered Democrat...have voted for about 55% GOP 45% Democrat in my life, Voted for Obama twice and Gary Johnson in 2016

At home [America]
From my perspective the apple cart has been flipped, e.g. the label of Hatred that has been hung on the right for decades has now exposed most of the hatred as coming from the left...but for the most part with some small exceptions people are about the same in their day to day comings and goings, most Hillary supporters are not happy Trump won but unlike message boards they just roll their eyes when it comes up...no cursing or yelling and screaming and certainly no sign of self immolation

ABROAD:
Not sure, but I get the feeling europeans are not happy about it, but it appears to me they are more worried about Brexit than a Trump presidency...middle east, yikes, foes [Iran, ISIS] are probably as unsettled about it as allies [Israel, Saudi Arabia] are thankful for it

Well business regulations are going to certainly be a huge casualty, the legal system will go through its largest metamorphic change and shake up since the 60's and that's if Trump gets only one justice appointment, he gets 2 or 3 it may be time to take cover...education will also go through a metamorphic change, the emphasis put on teaching people the PC culture will find itself on the outside looking in while funding will flood schools that not only emphasize academics but insist that teachers stop indoctrinating people...if all goes well [yeah, yeah] I think we end up with one of the worlds greatest technology engines but it will probably come at the expense of fun and stress free lifestyles

I view Russia in general and Putin in particular with the gimlet eye no matter their standing with us, and with that said if Trump restores relations with russia and they are not positive relations for us then trump will have some explaining to do and maybe even have to go, if they turn out to be positive for us and our allies have a problem with that then it may be time for new allies.

depends on who is viewing it...but I would say that overall it has had an early negative effect on our image, it now falls to Trump to correct that, or at his political peril, not fix it

The same folks who did the phony election polls, and were so wrong, are now doing approval rating polls. They are rigged just like before.

Forum List

Back