Political exclusion to covid vax:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I have political reason NOT to take the Covid vaccine. It's the SAME one the democrats REFUSED to take a year ago under Trump. For political reasons. Not health or religious convictions.

I have political reason NOT to take the Covid vaccine. It's the SAME one the democrats REFUSED to take a year ago under Trump. For political reasons. Not health or religious convictions.
Well, as has been pointed out, the vaccine wasn't distributed until late December, 2020.
And, I don't think there is a Supreme Court decision on the refusal to follow a mandate based on a political belief. :)

Kamala Harris won't take "Trumps vaccine"?

IF Kamala wouldn't take this SAME vaccine under Trump, (in a years' time) then they gain power and now mandate you have to take it.

There was no vaccine a year ago….

Ok... split hairs. Why WAS Kamala Harris saying she wouldn't take it in LESS than a year ago? The SAME Trump vaccine...during the Trump administration. LESS than a year ago.

Last edited:
Kamala Harris won't take "Trumps vaccine"?

IF Kamala wouldn't take this SAME vaccine under Trump, (in a years' time) then they gain power and now mandate you have to take it.

"If the public health professionals, if the doctors tell us to take it, then I'll be the first in line to take it".
Hmm. Seems pretty straightforward to me. I believe Dr Fauci expressed faith in the vaccine..even while Trump was President
and Trump absolutely shit all over Fauci every chance he got.

I would just get righteous about something else. This?..ain't one of those times. :)

If the politicians are exempt and other select peeps then so are the people.

Ok..so what WAS Kamal Harris saying she wouldn't take a year ago?

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,” Harris said during the live debate in Salt Lake City, when she was asked if Americans should take a vaccine, if the Trump administration were to approve one either before or after the election. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.”

Ok..so what WAS Kamal Harris saying she wouldn't take a year ago?
The real possibility that Trump would bully the researchers into releasing something prematurely in time for the election had a lot of people concerned. Thankfully they stood up to the significant pressure a president is able to bring to bear.

Your choice, your problem.

Um, less than a year ago, democrats used politics to exempt themselves from taking "Trumps vaccines". Imagine if Trump and the Republicans had dared to "mandate" this SAME vaccine in September of 2020. Flash forward: The same vaccine the democrats refuse for political reasons in 2020 NOW MANDATE in 2021 because they are in power. Well, I invoke the special treatment political exclusion crap " I'm not taking Biden's vaccine" crap the Democrats used in 2020.

Um, less than a year ago, democrats used politics to exempt themselves from taking "Trumps vaccines". Imagine if Trump and the Republicans had dared to "mandate" this SAME vaccine in September of 2020. Flash forward: The same vaccine the democrats refuse for political reasons in 2020 NOW MANDATE in 2021 because they are in power. Well, I invoke the special treatment political exclusion crap " I'm not taking Biden's vaccine" crap the Democrats used in 2020.
The vaccine didn't exist in September, 2020. I mean, "Warp Speed" wasn't even a twinkle in Pence's eye until May, 2020.

NO ONE refused the vaccine in 2020 because until the THIRD week in December, 2020, it wasn't rolled out. I remember watching the trucks pull out of the facility..live on ALL three major networks (CNN, MSNBC, and FOX)

The fact Trump NEVER mandated taking "his vaccine" (as Kamala Harris dubbed it). Then those highly creative and imaginative geniuses, the democrats took that same vaccine months later, repackaged or rebranded it and now they forcing on us...Not because Covid19 is SOOOO deadly, but for...your guess is as good as mine. Why the hell are they doing this?

The vaccine didn't exist in September, 2020. I mean, "Warp Speed" wasn't even a twinkle in Pence's eye until May, 2020.

NO ONE refused the vaccine in 2020 because until the THIRD week in December, 2020, it wasn't rolled out. I remember watching the trucks pull out of the facility..live on ALL three major networks (CNN, MSNBC, and FOX)
Kamala Harris reused it on Oct 8th 2020. And, well the Democrats REFUSED to take the vaccine either way regardless. The same one they NOW are mandating. Appreciate the input.

Kamala Harris reused it on Oct 8th 2020. And, well the Democrats REFUSED to take the vaccine either way regardless. The same one they NOW are mandating. Appreciate the input.
Reused what? A political statement?..because there WAS no vaccine. You get that, correct?
And she didn't refuse to take the vaccine. Only if Trump himself recommended it.
Which, to my knowledge, didn't happen until earlier this summer..right?? I think his crowd of supporters even booed him for saying it. :)

Reused what? A political statement?..because there WAS no vaccine. You get that, correct?
And she didn't refuse to take the vaccine. Only if Trump himself recommended it.
Which, to my knowledge, didn't happen until earlier this summer..right?? I think his crowd of supporters even booed him for saying it. :)
You are kidding.

"If the public health professionals, if the doctors tell us to take it, then I'll be the first in line to take it".
Hmm. Seems pretty straightforward to me. I believe Dr Fauci expressed faith in the vaccine..even while Trump was President
and Trump absolutely shit all over Fauci every chance he got.

I would just get righteous about something else. This?..ain't one of those times. :)
Why would you? I don't care. Trump introduced the same vaccine the democrats politically reused to take. I reject it for the same reason. Religion or health reasons are moot, Dems set the precedent for rejecting this covid19 vaccine. I and won't hesitate to bring that up again.

Why would you? I don't care. Trump introduced the same vaccine the democrats politically reused to take. I reject it for the same reason. Religion or health reasons are moot, Dems set the precedent for rejecting this covid19 vaccine. I and won't hesitate to bring that up again.
Trump didn't introduce anything other than the incessant need for self aggrandizement by trying to take credit for the vaccine (in hopes of reviving his presidential campaign).
And, ended up fumbling the last mile of the distribution chain..due to his extreme incompetence.

No. Zero idea what point you are trying to make. Harris made a political statement. She said she'd take the vaccine if Dr Fauci and other health professionals recommended it (which they did).
Soooooo..what's the issue?
AND...she ALSO said she "WOULDN'T TAKE TRUMP'S VACCINE"...making it political. I am NO lawyer, but when democrats exempt themselves for strictly political reasons, that makes it a precedent. I exempt myself from taking the vaccine on the same grounds. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back