What IF: TRUMP MANADATED vaccination?

In 2020. Kamala Harris and the democrats where up in arms and rejected the covid19 vaccine in 2020 under Trump. what has changed?

When ever I have a conversation with a Democrat, I always tell them that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were developed from antibody samples taken from President Trump, back when he had COVID.

And that now that they got the vaccines shots, there's a little bit of Donald J. Trump floating around inside them..

:laughing0301:

LOL. That old chestnut? Can you prove that Kamala Harris rejected the vaccine in 2020? Or are you just repeating something you read in your idiot right-wing media?

What's the difference between Joe Biden telling you to get the shot, and Donald Trump telling you to get the shot? Would you have gotten it if Trump had told you to? Apparently, Kumface Harris wouldn't have.

In 2020. Kamala Harris and the democrats where up in arms and rejected the covid19 vaccine in 2020 under Trump. what has changed?
36AA9C50-8390-4654-975F-CA3D0DD2C6CA.jpeg

What's the difference between Joe Biden telling you to get the shot, and Donald Trump telling you to get the shot? Would you have gotten it if Trump had told you to? Apparently, Kumface Harris wouldn't have.

Are you really this dense or just pretending to be one on this site? The question was... prove that Kamala Harris refused to take the vaccine in 2020. Get it now? Don't change the subject.

Did you somehow miss the video that's posted in this thread?
You moron, did you watch the video? Harris says point-blank that if Fauci approves the drug, she will take it. What part of that did you not get?

LOL. That old chestnut? Can you prove that Kamala Harris rejected the vaccine in 2020? Or are you just repeating something you read in your idiot right-wing media?
You are kidding.
Really? How is that an...old chestnut?

I just don't understand how your government, just as Canadas; are forcing federal employee mandates while the politicians themselves are not mandated.

That is NOT the way to obtain positive consent from citizens.

I tell people, "get the vaccine". I also believe that once you do, don't worry about others. Ultimately you are protecting yourself and thus shouldn't be concerned with others choices. Most of us who are currently unvaccinated will come around at some point.

I suspect I could have antigens, I'd love to have a rapid take home test you check. I don't believe we have them in Canada for personal and private purchase. As with most important issues in the lives of citizens, it's centrally controlled through various apparatuses.

Summited for your approval, in the twilight zone: TRUMP won the 2020 election and THEN forced his "vaccination" on you using mandates and draconian laws. Same one you wouldn't take because it didn't prevent the virus, it didn't prevent the spread or transmission, it didn't matter what it did. It was a tool the party in power used to subvert the constitution and your rights. Pretend Donald Trump was doing that, NOT BIDEN or the Democrats.

Are you really this dense or just pretending to be one on this site? The question was... prove that Kamala Harris refused to take the vaccine in 2020. Get it now? Don't change the subject.

Ya dumb fuck. Did anyone say that she "refused to take" the vaccine? She as well and others said they would not take it if President Trump told them to.

Democrats refused to take THIS same vaccine for political reasons, not health or religion. OK, I refuse to take Biden's vaccine on the same grounds. Take it to a court of law.

Forum List

Back