Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

Once again, Jared didn’t get the money.

Does someone have to follow you around to remind you to breathe?
Did Jared help someone cover up a dismembered journalist?

Did Jared not go with his hand out to any foreign country who would listen??

Asking the government of Qatar to bail him out...

Asking the Saudis to give him money...

Yet you folks want Hunter arrested over a fraction of what Jared actually received....unless you count Qatar bailing out his failing property no big deal...

what makes it even worse is....the minute it is no longer advantageous to simp for Jared -- you will pretend you always thought he was corrupt..just like you morons did with the Bush family...

It is a HE! Learn to read, leftist. So I am a racist because I believe blacks and whites are equals? How does that make me a racist? Do explain. I will help you advocate each and every policy so long as they are based on equality.
no, you Don't believe blacks and whites are equals....matter of fact, you don't believe many people are equal to your preferred in group...

Which is why you are so triggered by posts that calls for equal treatment of ALL PEOPLE under the law...

Which is why the main political ideology that has BEEN AGAINST EVERY EMANCIPATION EFFORT made by basically oppressed group has been CONSERVATIVES

you whining about Sealy, WHOM I WILL ALWAYS REFER TO AS A SHE -- doesn't change a word I said...

In fact, you look like a bitch right now....."Look Biff, look at what Sealy said..her bad" -- shut yo bitch ass up

Did you catch it on video when Trump did it? No? Why not? Do you know how many times this happened on Trump's watch? Then STFU ok stupid?
ZERO. It happened ZERO times on Trump's watch. Because Trump wasn't a shit for brains leftist moron like Biden is

Did Jared help someone cover up a dismembered journalist?

Did Jared not go with his hand out to any foreign country who would listen??

Asking the government of Qatar to bail him out...

Asking the Saudis to give him money...

Yet you folks want Hunter arrested over a fraction of what Jared actually received....unless you count Qatar bailing out his failing property no big deal...

what makes it even worse is....the minute it is no longer advantageous to simp for Jared -- you will pretend you always thought he was corrupt..just like you morons did with the Bush family...
You couldn’t find worse, more bias sources if you tried.

You are a joke,

no, you Don't believe blacks and whites are equals....matter of fact, you don't believe many people are equal to your preferred in group...

Which is why you are so triggered by posts that calls for equal treatment of ALL PEOPLE under the law...

Which is why the main political ideology that has BEEN AGAINST EVERY EMANCIPATION EFFORT made by basically oppressed group has been CONSERVATIVES

you whining about Sealy, WHOM I WILL ALWAYS REFER TO AS A SHE -- doesn't change a word I said...

In fact, you look like a bitch right now....."Look Biff, look at what Sealy said..her bad" -- shut yo bitch ass up
Nope. Find one post where I say what you say and no idea what you're talking about. Sealy is a dude. You are so easily triggered. I advocate for all policies based on equality. I stand by that. You are the real racist who hates me because I am a Jew. Admit it.

Nope. Find one post where I say what you say and no idea what you're talking about. Sealy is a dude. You are so easily triggered. I advocate for all policies based on equality. I stand by that. You are the real racist who hates me because I am a Jew. Admit it.
Remember when you folks didn't give a fuck about Soros being a jew -- when yall went on to accuse him of hating Jews??

Even went so far as to lie and claim he was this guy....
Soros_meme_103018_thumb.jpg

but yea, tell me how you think saying "I'm a Jew" is supposed to excuse the fact you support racist policies and push racist rhetoric..fuck what you whining about...

Bullshit. There are Black communities and then there are Black communities. Like anywhere, there are good communities and there are crime infested communities. Race hustler.
Name some good liberal run cities. 90% of blacks vote Democratic. So it's a Democratic city if 51% of the population is black. So name the cities you are talking about. The good black communities.

I can. Most of them the black commmunity is paid pretty well. They are in places surrounding Washington DC. Lots of government jobs. Good paying jobs.

Since most politics are local, I'm kind of referring to cities in Michigan. Perhaps you have some predominantly black and good cities near you? Name them.

I have one! Southfield, MI. It's 70% black. I feel safe in Southfield. It's not a shit hole. It's a liberal run city.

Downtown Southfield tends to be democratic based on voting results in recent elections. Compared to other nearby neighborhoods, Downtown Southfield has more republican voters. Compared to the nation as a whole, Downtown Southfield leans more democratic.

Highly educated populations with bachelor’s degrees or higher tend to vote for more liberal candidates. In Downtown Southfield, 27.14% of all adults have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher. Educated women are far less likely to vote for conservatives, and in Downtown Southfield women make up 59.97% of the population.

Older Americans tend to vote more conservatively. Members of the Boomer and Silent generations (born 1928-1964) more often vote for republicans while GenX, Millennials (born 1965-1996) and younger generations consistently support democrats.

My apologies to black people. I didn't realize Southfield had so many blacks. It's a nice place.

Nurture not nature.
or maybe its simple case of socio-economics -- and the accumulative effects of 300 plus years are targeted systemic oppression against that group.....this is proven....not theory...

Meanwhile, like-minded libs like you also want us to believe the Buffalo shooter deserves empathy and understanding because he murdered people because of a toothache...

Funny how we clutch our pearls at the notion of how years and years of systemic oppression can lead a percentage of people to bad outcomes....and that should just be dismissed....

But a fucking toothache leading a guy to murder people -- suddenly we need to have concern and dive deeper

Hate for you white folks to have to endure an ounce of what you think black folks should just brush off their shoulders...

The rich divide us on social wedge issues. Don't you realize you side with the rich when you're just one of us?

You Jews make up a very small percentage of the population. So technically, you are OVER represented in the executive board rooms of America. You and White Men are over represented.

I'm a white man and I can see it so why can't you? If things were equal/fair, there'd be more blacks, women, hispanic, asian and muslim ceo's in America.

Your policies is to maintain the status quo which is bias and nepotism.

or maybe its simple case of socio-economics -- and the accumulative effects of 300 plus years are targeted systemic oppression against that group.....this is proven....not theory...

Meanwhile, like-minded libs like you also want us to believe the Buffalo shooter deserves empathy and understanding because he murdered people because of a toothache...

Funny how we clutch our pearls at the notion of how years and years of systemic oppression can lead a percentage of people to bad outcomes....and that should just be dismissed....

But a fucking toothache leading a guy to murder people -- suddenly we need to have concern and dive deeper

Hate for you white folks to have to endure an ounce of what you think black folks should just brush off their shoulders...
I don't think the Buffalo shooter deserves anything except for death or a room he lives in 23 hours a day for the rest of his sorry life.

You made a great point. Black people have suffered centuries of shit and you guys are relatively cool about it. These white snowflakes have been very quickly and easily triggered by mask mandates and lockdowns. Imagine enslaving those pussies. Like a shark can't live in a tank, I don't think they'd last. They'd go extinct not endure like you guys did.

You really must keep your thoughts to yourself. You are in Penelope territory certainly by content if not in grammar. In other words. just too stupid for words themselves.
Hey, from now on, don't expect me to be telling the truth. It's cool to lie!!! Like when Fox says DiSantis doesn't stand a chance against Trump

Name some good liberal run cities. 90% of blacks vote Democratic. So it's a Democratic city if 51% of the population is black. So name the cities you are talking about. The good black communities.

I can. Most of them the black commmunity is paid pretty well. They are in places surrounding Washington DC. Lots of government jobs. Good paying jobs.

Since most politics are local, I'm kind of referring to cities in Michigan. Perhaps you have some predominantly black and good cities near you? Name them.

I have one! Southfield, MI. It's 70% black. I feel safe in Southfield. It's not a shit hole. It's a liberal run city.

Downtown Southfield tends to be democratic based on voting results in recent elections. Compared to other nearby neighborhoods, Downtown Southfield has more republican voters. Compared to the nation as a whole, Downtown Southfield leans more democratic.

Highly educated populations with bachelor’s degrees or higher tend to vote for more liberal candidates. In Downtown Southfield, 27.14% of all adults have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher. Educated women are far less likely to vote for conservatives, and in Downtown Southfield women make up 59.97% of the population.

Older Americans tend to vote more conservatively. Members of the Boomer and Silent generations (born 1928-1964) more often vote for republicans while GenX, Millennials (born 1965-1996) and younger generations consistently support democrats.

My apologies to black people. I didn't realize Southfield had so many blacks. It's a nice place.
Like I said, there are good communities and bad communities of all skin colors. The real problem is Democrats are in charge of all the crime infested communities and aren't doing anything about it.

Remember when you folks didn't give a fuck about Soros being a jew -- when yall went on to accuse him of hating Jews??

Even went so far as to lie and claim he was this guy....
View attachment 648629

but yea, tell me how you think saying "I'm a Jew" is supposed to excuse the fact you support racist policies and push racist rhetoric..fuck what you whining about...
Soros is an atheist. Renounced Judaism a long time ago. Got anything else, race baiter

There's a chasm of difference between disliking something and wanting to arrest people who do it. Think better.
You've been swallowing so many lies. And if any Republican tells you the truth, you go ape shit. Call them a traitor, rino, liar or globalist. So no one can even speak up. Anyone who does is ruined or thrown under the bus. How many Republicans have come forward to say Trump is not fit to be President of the fucking unites states? Some worked for him, some didn't. But there are a shit ton who say he's bat shit crazy. And you like him? Fucking weirdos. Now I see how Germans fell for Hitler. We see pictures of him with that stupid mustache and silly hair and wonder why they liked him. Now we know.
1653331704130.png

Cheney, who is vice chair of the House committee investigating what led up to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot, is one of just two Republicans in Congress willing to be part of the panel. For nearly a year, it has been connecting the dots between Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election by spreading a lie about widespread voter fraud

“This sacred obligation to defend the peaceful transfer of power has been honored by every American president ― except one,” she said.
“The question for every one of us is, in this time of testing, will we do our duty? Will we defend our Constitution? Will we stand for truth? Will we put duty to our oath above partisan politics?” Cheney asked. “Or will we look away from danger, ignore the threat, embrace the lies and enable the liar?”
The Wyoming Republican framed this moment in American history as people “engaged in a battle we must win” to protect democracy.
“As we leave here tonight, I ask all of you to remember ... that in our republic, some things have to matter,” she added. “The defense of our republic, the defense of the constitutional foundations of our nation, have to matter.”

This year’s other JFK Profile in Courage Award winners are Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, Arizona state Rep. Russell Bowers, and Wandrea Moss, an elections department employee in Fulton County, Georgia.

https://facebook.com/share.php?u=ht...aign=share_facebook&ncid=engmodushpmg00000003
https://twitter.com/share?text=Don’...ngmodushpmg00000004&hashtags=&via=HuffPostPol

The rich divide us on social wedge issues. Don't you realize you side with the rich when you're just one of us?

You Jews make up a very small percentage of the population. So technically, you are OVER represented in the executive board rooms of America. You and White Men are over represented.

I'm a white man and I can see it so why can't you? If things were equal/fair, there'd be more blacks, women, hispanic, asian and muslim ceo's in America.

Your policies is to maintain the status quo which is bias and nepotism.
Yep we are over represented. We Jews are evil. You got me.

Forum List

Back