Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

Yup, sounds like one of those libs who think being racist yet polite makes her less racist......in fact, she may share more of your views -- so maybe you should cut her some slack and convince her to be more like you....

Meanwhile...I will still advocate for the policies I advocate for....
It is a "he" and he is a leftist. But he thinks you're a lower life form so you need every aid possible but doesn't want to live anywhere where 20% or more are black people. You honestly think he is the only leftist who thinks that way? Come on Biff, you're better than that.

You are a liberal and a Democrat. But you're a racist so...

View attachment 648604

Curried Goats
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter

This is how your fellow liberal/Democrat thinks. But I am the racist one. A Jew from Boston. You people are all nuts.
You like being in mostly black communities?

Yesterday I was in Farmington, Michigan. A beautiful community with a lot of blacks. I’d live there any day. I’d have any of those people as my neighbors.

Ha! You won’t believe it but I totally pulled 20% out of my ass. But what is the black population of farmington hills, mi? 19.8%

Perfect. You could tell none of them were thugs or criminals. Well dressed. Didn’t look like they had guns or were stealin

You racist republicans wouldn’t be caught dead in a mostly black community.

You say that as if it were always a bad thing. Your parents were authoritarian because they were dealing with children and they knew it. Likewise, the nation today is charged with managing 30 million children called far left democrats.
How come progressive policies keep being the most successful and popular policies in US history??

Can you name a Conservative policy that is more popular than Medicare, Social Security, Civil Rights, hell, something as simple as 8-day work weeks and overtime pay is more popular than anything Conservatives are running on now....

You think forcing rape victims to have their rapist babies is popular with most of the country?

You think passing laws to discriminate against gay/trans people is popular with most of the country??

How about whining about Big Bird or Disney cartoons -- is that a popular conservative policy??

Matter of fact, how come most of the conservative policies address made up grievances instead of real economic issues??

Yesterday I was in Farmington, Michigan. A beautiful community with a lot of blacks. I’d live there any day. I’d have any of those people as my neighbors.

Ha! You won’t believe it but I totally pulled 20% out of my ass. But what is the black population of farmington hills, mi? 19.8%

Perfect. You could tell none of them were thugs or criminals. Well dressed. Didn’t look like they had guns or were stealin

Your post is racist and you don't even know why. Black people make up 13% of the population in the US. 7% women and 6% men. So glad they did not look like thugs. LOL

Biff_Poindexter this is your typical white leftist voter. Yeah. He thinks so highly of black people.

Meanwhile you call me racist because I believe whites and blacks are equals in every way. You and sealy are two peas in a stupid pod.

It is a "he" and he is a leftist. But he thinks you're a lower life form so you need every aid possible but doesn't want to live anywhere where 20% or more are black people. You honestly think he is the only leftist who thinks that way? Come on Biff, you're better than that.
Fuck biff. He knows a mostly black community isn’t as safe or nice as Farmington hills mi. Lets compare this mythical place to Farmington hills, mi.

1 in 993. Chances of being a victim of violent crime in Farmington hills, mi. Very safe right?

Your post is racist and you don't even know why. Black people make up 13% of the population in the US. 7% women and 6% men. So glad they did not look like thugs. LOL

Biff_Poindexter this is your typical white leftist voter. Yeah. He thinks so highly of black people.

Meanwhile you call me racist because I believe whites and blacks are equals in every way. You and sealy are two peas in a stupid pod.
You’re a liar. Your policies prove it. We know you agree. You’re just pointing out ho a liberal white occasionally agrees with conservatives regarding blacks.

Are you a Republican? Have you seen here how they talk about blacks? I argue with racist republicans all day. The minute I agree with them you point it out and pretend you’d be happy if your daughter brought home a black guy? Even black men don’t want their daughters dating white guys. You’re above it? Liar.

Neither would you...which makes you and him have plenty in common....

I like how you folks leave out "ECONOMICS" when you folks are clutching your pearls over black people you find scary...

I wouldn't want to live anywhere where the majority of the people there was poor....that includes black and white....

There is a reason people work hard in order to move into communities in a higher tax bracket...because city services are better there, schools are better there, etc etc....it aint because "We are afraid of black people"

If these guys were your neighbors, would you think you lived next to thugs??
R_00.rac008 (48).png

Or doctors??
R_00.rac008 (47).jpg

Yea that's what I referring to. I'm sure you wouldn't be spinning it like that if Biden sold the Saudi's nuclear technology.
Do you know there is a world of difference between the technology for nuclear power and nuclear warheads, or are you a complete idiot?

Dont answer, we already know.

Neither would you...which makes you and him have plenty in common....

I like how you folks leave out "ECONOMICS" when you folks are clutching your pearls over black people you find scary...

I wouldn't want to live anywhere where the majority of the people there was poor....that includes black and white....

There is a reason people work hard in order to move into communities in a higher tax bracket...because city services are better there, schools are better there, etc etc....it aint because "We are afraid of black people"

If these guys were your neighbors, would you think you lived next to thugs??
View attachment 648612

Or doctors??
View attachment 648614
I agree with you. Not much I disagree with you regarding this.

Fuck biff. He knows a mostly black community isn’t as safe or nice as Farmington hills mi. Lets compare this mythical place to Farmington hills, mi.

1 in 993. Chances of being a victim of violent crime in Farmington hills, mi. Very safe right?
So why are blacks so scary and violent miss Liberal?? Is it genetic??

When did I say it wasn't safe? I literally lived in Roxbury for two years while in grad school.

There are 26,081 (56.9%) Black or African American people in the neighborhood of Roxbury.

ZERO issues

Nothing fishy here. Move along. Nothing to see.

Boy, what spin you have woven. Imagine if Biden sold the Saudi's nuclear technology, then Hunter's company made billions. Imagine how you cons would treat this information.

If you don't like what Hunter is getting paid 1 lousy million a year you must not like Jared getting 2 billion.

What firm does Jared work for? What does Jared do? I thought it was real estate. Now he's an investment broker? HA! LOL

Kushner Companies LLC

This explains this headline

So you can say Jared had nothing to do with it. God you guys are pathetic. HUNTER!!!!
Once again, Jared didn’t get the money.

Does someone have to follow you around to remind you to breathe?

Bullshit. There are Black communities and then there are Black communities. Like anywhere, there are good communities and there are crime infested communities. Race hustler.

You and her are two peas in a pod...you and her may have more in common than you care to admit...but since she isn't as gung ho wit her biases are you are -- you mad at her.......as Malcolm said, he prefers his racists to be up front...like you.....

Matter of fact, you probably hate her more than you hate black folks....like I said, you should cut her some slack....maybe DM her your scary stories about how a black guy made you piss your pants when yall were in an elevator together...she'll come around...

But neither you or her will stop me from advocating for the policies I advocate for ...and that is why I call you a racist...because the policies that make you moist is usually predicated on what "outgroup" gets hurt more...

Looks like MLK keeps being right...

M_007mlk.1112 (15).jpg

How come progressive policies keep being the most successful and popular policies in US history??
Maybe in your warped history book of fractured fairytales. I can't think of a single progressive policy popular with me.

Can you name a Conservative policy that is more popular than Medicare, Social Security, Civil Rights
Yes. Self-suffiency and a balanced economy free of debt. BTW Ace, the left did not invent civil rights, get a hold of yourself.

something as simple as 8-day work weeks and overtime pay is more popular than anything Conservatives are running on now....
You forgot one but will be reminded in about 170 days-- -- -- -- getting Joe Biden and the democrats THE FUCK OUT OF OFFICE. The outlook now is that many lifetime democrats will be voting republican for their first time this fall.

You think forcing rape victims to have their rapist babies is popular with most of the country?
I hope not. I believe rape and incest victims should have a choice since it was their bodies that were violently assaulted and violated, . But you see, that is where we differ: I like most conservative policies because most of them make good sense. You love ALL liberal policies because they are simply YOUR PARTY.

You think passing laws to discriminate against gay/trans people is popular with most of the country??
Yes. There are no tranny children and what an adult does with his body is their business so long as it doesn't impact the taxpayer, but children should NOT be forcibly indoctrinated by teachers clandestinely behind their parent's backs telling them they are gay and really latent transsexuals and this has no place in the classroom of kids.

How about whining about Big Bird or Disney cartoons -- is that a popular conservative policy??
Yes. Big businesses should stick to entertainment and stay the hell out of government, social engineering and trying to promote perversion.

See all the direct answers I've given you? Too bad that when you ask a progressive anything, all you get back from them is:
  1. Juvenile name calling.
  2. Funnies.
  3. Evasions.
  4. No reply at all.

“Those people”???????

You and her are two peas in a pod...you and her may have more in common than you care to admit...but since she isn't as gung ho wit her biases are you are -- you mad at her.......as Malcolm said, he prefers his racists to be up front...like you.....

Matter of fact, you probably hate her more than you hate black folks....like I said, you should cut her some slack....maybe DM her your scary stories about how a black guy made you piss your pants when yall were in an elevator together...she'll come around...

But neither you or her will stop me from advocating for the policies I advocate for ...and that is why I call you a racist...because the policies that make you moist is usually predicated on what "outgroup" gets hurt more...

Looks like MLK keeps being right...

View attachment 648616
It is a HE! Learn to read, leftist. So I am a racist because I believe blacks and whites are equals? How does that make me a racist? Do explain. I will help you advocate each and every policy so long as they are based on equality.

Forum List

Back