Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

The fact Democrats run all the crime infested places isn't a coincidence.
Well they are big cities. I don't think a Republican knows how to run a big city.

Hey, I got news for you. The Mayor of Detroit, isn't really a Democrat. He just has to run as a Democrat or Detroiters won't vote for him.

What would Republicans do better if they ran these "shitholes"?

I can tell a jew. Not all jews but it's easy if they act jewey. And I tend to like talking to them. They are nice, or polite. Interesting, odd, peculiar, cheap if you get to know them, untrusting, clickish, did I say cheap? Stubborn, gossipy, what else? Thin skinned.

I loved Gilbert Godfried. He was a jew who made fun of Jews. Probably didn't believe. Yet he was still a jew.

It's like being in a gang. You can't just quit it. You can't just walk away. You're a jew for life with our without a tatoo.

Why did some Jews survive WW2? Blonde hair. They didn't look Jewish.
They fought and escaped. Most died.

It's cool to lie. That's what this thread is all about. You guys defending your reporters and politicians for being liars. It's weird. You don't even mind anymore.
Name one I defended for lying. Glad You admit you lied. You’ve never been to Jerusalem.

Name one I defended for lying. Glad You admit you lied. You’ve never been to Jerusalem.
Never said I'd been to Jerusalem. That was something a Jew wrote. I cut and pasted it. They explain you've been brainwashed. You're repeating a lie made up about Soros that was started by a known anti semite.

You've been spreading anti semite lies for how many years? LOL

Well they are big cities. I don't think a Republican knows how to run a big city.

Hey, I got news for you. The Mayor of Detroit, isn't really a Democrat. He just has to run as a Democrat or Detroiters won't vote for him.

Get rid of the gangs and drugs. Why do you think people move out when they can afford it? Wasn't republicans who imported those nasty Somalis into Minneapolis. Used to be a great city.

Sometimes they say the quiet part out loud...

Apparently the mindset runs in the family...

“Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They’ll only be able to parrot the information they’ve been given on the previous night’s news.” - Zbigniew Brzezinski, 1972

Last edited:
Never said I'd been to Jerusalem. That was something a Jew wrote. I cut and pasted it. They explain you've been brainwashed. You're repeating a lie made up about Soros that was started by a known anti semite.

You've been spreading anti semite lies for how many years? LOL
Soros is well known in our circles.

Neither do Democrats, look at what hell holes the cities are becoming. Why is it that Republicans move out of big cities and want to live in big cities with the high cost of living, the high crime rate, drugs bought and sold in the streets, the smell of urine and feces in the downtown areas, the homeless parking tents on sidewalks?

Get rid of the gangs and drugs. Why do you think people move out when they can afford it? Wasn't republicans who imported those nasty Somalis into Minneapolis. Used to be a great city.
You'll never get rid of drugs. White people like using and selling them too much.

Lying is protected speech...it's all the left does....almost nothing that originates from the left is true. Additionally they have redefined the word lie to mean anything that does not agree....totally unconstitutional.
You are the one protecting it. I think you protect it because it's all the right does.

Trump lied 30,573 times and that was in January 2021. It's been almost a year and a half since then. How many lies has he told by now? We don't know because he's not allowed to tweet.

Mayors that are Progs and Mayors that are Democrats. If they shut down their cities like we saw and se they are Progs. If they see financial problems in the budgets and they need to make tough choices including the city workers then they are Democrats. Too many of them did the same thing with Covid.

Neither do Democrats, look at what hell holes the cities are becoming. Why is it that Republicans move out of big cities and want to live in big cities with the high cost of living, the high crime rate, drugs bought and sold in the streets, the smell of urine and feces in the downtown areas, the homeless parking tents on sidewalks?

That's not true.

Beetlejuice is doing a great job in Chicago.

1653341184790.png

Forum List

Back