Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This is what the left has become. If you don't follow us in lockstep you should be locked up.

Former FOX News correspondent Carl Cameron to MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace on Tuesday: "It really is kind of horrible to think that journalists with national and international capacity are putting together this type of nonsense. I think the president did a great job. I wish he had done a lot of this a lot sooner, and we need a lot more from the left and the middle, and we got to watch out because the Republicans have become the purveyors of misinformation, and when our two-party system is broken like that, democracy is seriously in trouble. The president acknowledged that it's time to actually start doing things and maybe taking some names and putting people in jail."

This is what the left has become. If you don't follow us in lockstep you should be locked up.

Former FOX News correspondent Carl Cameron to MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace on Tuesday: "It really is kind of horrible to think that journalists with national and international capacity are putting together this type of nonsense. I think the president did a great job. I wish he had done a lot of this a lot sooner, and we need a lot more from the left and the middle, and we got to watch out because the Republicans have become the purveyors of misinformation, and when our two-party system is broken like that, democracy is seriously in trouble. The president acknowledged that it's time to actually start doing things and maybe taking some names and putting people in jail."

So you like it when they lie?

Bullshit you lying sack of shit. Lock your lying ass up.
What do you want to do to the media when they get caught lying? They used to have to read retractions. Maybe those should come back. But nowadays all Fox News does is lie all day. Or tell half truths. You guys won't believe it when TruthOMeter tells it. You say the site is slanted.

Sorry if your side is lying and getting caught more. And about more important things than being under sniper fire. Like, "i wouldn't overturn roe v wade if I'm appointed" was a lie. Love the leaker btw.

So you are defending Pravda now?
DT called it when he said our MSM is fake news. Pravda for progressives & globalist interests
No it's not always fake news. Most of what they reported was accurate. What about that stuff? You want to blanket blow off any news you are told that's negative to Heir Furor Trumph?

So you are defending Pravda now?
DT called it when he said our MSM is fake news. Pravda for progressives & globalist interests
I love Prada. Check out my new shirt

1653007777320.png

What do you want to do to the media when they get caught lying? They used to have to read retractions. Maybe those should come back. But nowadays all Fox News does is lie all day. Or tell half truths. You guys won't believe it when TruthOMeter tells it. You say the site is slanted.

Sorry if your side is lying and getting caught more. And about more important things than being under sniper fire. Like, "i wouldn't overturn roe v wade if I'm appointed" was a lie. Love the leaker btw.
So you like it when the mainstream media lies?

Time to start refreshing the tree of liberty.

Forum List

Back