Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

Soros is an atheist. Renounced Judaism a long time ago. Got anything else, race baiter
There are a lot of Jews who don't believe in God. You don't have to believe in God to be a Jew.

I believe you are spreading a lie too about his faith. That's all I'm finding when I google that lie you just said about Soros. Or maybe you believed it when someone else lied to you.

Most Jews in America vote Democratic. Why?

Like I said, there are good communities and bad communities of all skin colors. The real problem is Democrats are in charge of all the crime infested communities and aren't doing anything about it.
Well what about Southfield or any of the other black/democratic run communities in America?

So then being democrats, or voting Democrats has nothing to do with the connection you cons are trying to make. Perhaps things would be worse if you ran them.

Soros is an atheist. Renounced Judaism a long time ago. Got anything else, race baiter
I like how you avoided the fact that you morons accuse him of hating Jews even tho he is Jewish...even had to lie and claim he was a Nazi....

But now you are saying being an atheist makes you hate Jews??

Funny....do you have that same energy for this atheist??
640px-Ayn_Rand_(1943_Talbot_portrait).jpg

Like I said...you are a clown

You swallowed it

Last year in Jerusalem, I participated in a panel about anti-Semitism in the United States at the Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism, a prestigious gathering organized by the Israeli Foreign Ministry. During the question-and-answer period, a woman took the microphone and demanded: “Why haven’t you talked about how George Soros is a Nazi?” Like the other panelists, I was startled by this question, and disturbed when around half the people in the packed room broke into applause. “We haven’t discussed that because it isn’t true,” I responded. Loud grumbling erupted throughout the room, which held some 200 people. We—the panelists and moderator—stared at one another. The accusation that a Hungarian-born Jew who escaped the Holocaust was a Nazi was beyond reason. Whether or not they knew it, the people who applauded were echoing a vicious lie invented in the 1990s by known anti-Semite and conspiracy-spinner Lyndon LaRouche, Jr.

You've been swallowing so many lies. And if any Republican tells you the truth, you go ape shit. Call them a traitor, rino, liar or globalist.
Your straw man won't hunt here, dingus. Save your wall of butthurt for your fellow libtards who actually believe the lies.

You swallowed it

Last year in Jerusalem, I participated in a panel about anti-Semitism in the United States at the Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism, a prestigious gathering organized by the Israeli Foreign Ministry. During the question-and-answer period, a woman took the microphone and demanded: “Why haven’t you talked about how George Soros is a Nazi?” Like the other panelists, I was startled by this question, and disturbed when around half the people in the packed room broke into applause. “We haven’t discussed that because it isn’t true,” I responded. Loud grumbling erupted throughout the room, which held some 200 people. We—the panelists and moderator—stared at one another. The accusation that a Hungarian-born Jew who escaped the Holocaust was a Nazi was beyond reason. Whether or not they knew it, the people who applauded were echoing a vicious lie invented in the 1990s by known anti-Semite and conspiracy-spinner Lyndon LaRouche, Jr.

Soros is a communist and denounced Judaism. Where in Jerusalem did you stay?

I like how you avoided the fact that you morons accuse him of hating Jews even tho he is Jewish...even had to lie and claim he was a Nazi....

But now you are saying being an atheist makes you hate Jews??

Funny....do you have that same energy for this atheist??
View attachment 648660

Like I said...you are a clown
Seems like this Jew friend of ours isn't above using Nazi tactics if the shoe was on the other foot.

What did the Nazi's say about the Jews? They were ruining America. Who did the Nazi's go after? Gays. Today, trannys and pedo's. In fact they call us pedo's. Me, you, we are pedos. And not just USMB Republicans saying stupid shit. Republican primary winners are election deniers.

This is absolutely how the Nazi's took over in 1939.

More lies. Are you ever not a complete and utter liar? You’ve never met a person wearing a beanie? Says a lot about you.
I can tell a jew. Not all jews but it's easy if they act jewey. And I tend to like talking to them. They are nice, or polite. Interesting, odd, peculiar, cheap if you get to know them, untrusting, clickish, did I say cheap? Stubborn, gossipy, what else? Thin skinned.

I loved Gilbert Godfried. He was a jew who made fun of Jews. Probably didn't believe. Yet he was still a jew.

It's like being in a gang. You can't just quit it. You can't just walk away. You're a jew for life with our without a tatoo.

Why did some Jews survive WW2? Blonde hair. They didn't look Jewish.

Well what about Southfield or any of the other black/democratic run communities in America?

So then being democrats, or voting Democrats has nothing to do with the connection you cons are trying to make. Perhaps things would be worse if you ran them.
The fact Democrats run all the crime infested places isn't a coincidence.

More lies. Are you ever not a complete and utter liar? You’ve never met a person wearing a beanie? Says a lot about you.
It's cool to lie. That's what this thread is all about. You guys defending your reporters and politicians for being liars. It's weird. You don't even mind anymore.

I can tell a jew. Not all jews but it's easy if they act jewey. And I tend to like talking to them. They are nice, or polite. Interesting, odd, peculiar, cheap if you get to know them, untrusting, clickish, did I say cheap? Stubborn, gossipy, what else? Thin skinned.

I loved Gilbert Godfried. He was a jew who made fun of Jews. Probably didn't believe. Yet he was still a jew.

It's like being in a gang. You can't just quit it. You can't just walk away. You're a jew for life with our without a tatoo.

Why did some Jews survive WW2? Blonde hair. They didn't look Jewish.
"Act Jewey". Can you tell when a Black person is "acting niggardly"?

Forum List

Back