Police thwart New York terror attack - suspects in custody

Zero chance this is as you are presenting it, Ahmed.

Its actually Tommy you pig shit thick wanker.

Sure Ahmed.

So, "Heavy.Com" and Facebook? :rofl:

IF this even happened at all, it is NOTHING like the way your Jihadi ass presented it.
How did it happen then bozo ? I know that you will have googled this.

Not my story Jihadi bob.

I don't even know that it DID happen.

Odd that CNN missed out on something that would slander Americans and promote Islam...
How does it slander Americans and promote Islam.? Some bad people got caught before they could commit their crime. America comes out of it looking pretty good. Right wing nuts come out of it looking bad.

Tommy, I live a metro train ride from downtown Washington.I have never visited the Holocaust Museum simply because I cannot bring myself to do it. There is not enough crawling or prayer of any religion to make up. If I were ever to enter this museum, it would be on my knees.

Its actually Tommy you pig shit thick wanker.

Sure Ahmed.

IF this even happened at all, it is NOTHING like the way your Jihadi ass presented it.

Not my story Jihadi bob.

Odd that CNN missed out on something that would slander Americans and promote Islam...
How does it slander Americans and promote Islam.? Some bad people got caught before they could commit their crime. America comes out of it looking pretty good. Right wing nuts come out of it looking bad.

Conjunctions are a feature of English, Ahmed. Perhaps these are not used in your native Arabic.

"And" is a logical conjunction. It indicates two conditions.

Odd that CNN missed out on something that would slander Americans and promote Islam.

Two goals of the leftist press, slander Americans, AND also promote Islam.
Well , once again, I cant see how the US is slandered in this. They caught a bunch of nutters before they bombed innocent people. How is that slander ? Islam is the targeted victim.

Sure Ahmed.

Not my story Jihadi bob.

Conjunctions are a feature of English, Ahmed. Perhaps these are not used in your native Arabic.

"And" is a logical conjunction. It indicates two conditions.

Odd that CNN missed out on something that would slander Americans and promote Islam.

Two goals of the leftist press, slander Americans, AND also promote Islam.
Well , once again, I cant see how the US is slandered in this. They caught a bunch of nutters before they bombed innocent people. How is that slander ? Islam is the targeted victim.

Again, I don't see that this even happened.

Looks like ISIS propaganda to me.

I mean, when it's too sleazy for CNN... :eusa_whistle:

Well, while serving food to troops is a contribution, you were prattling on about vigilantiism. And at no point will your ass cash the checks your mouth writes.

My dd212 doesn't mention anything about me being a cook....but even those guys had more hair on their ass than what's on your draft-dodging pussy.
Dd12 must mean, "service Award for biggest mouth and least ability to back it up"

Go on, go put your money where your mouth is... Show us how it's done, old man... Unless you think everyone else should do your work for you...

Well, while serving food to troops is a contribution, you were prattling on about vigilantiism. And at no point will your ass cash the checks your mouth writes.

My dd212 doesn't mention anything about me being a cook....but even those guys had more hair on their ass than what's on your draft-dodging pussy.
Dd12 must mean, "service Award for biggest mouth and least ability to back it up"

Go on, go put your money where your mouth is... Show us how it's done, old man... Unless you think everyone else should do your work for you...
Hey MORON a DD214 is a record of your military service it has personal info on it not likely to be displayed for you to gain knowledge of a personal nature. And I see you are busy attack a vet as usual. Did you serve EVER?

Hey MORON a DD214 is a record of your military service it has personal info on it not likely to be displayed for you to gain knowledge of a personal nature. And I see you are busy attack a vet as usual. Did you serve EVER?
Yes, thank you, it was a joke. And yes,I will attack a vet who suggests attacking American citizens because of his own fetishes and neuroses. Especially one who wouldn't get off his porch swing to do it himself. So get yer boy in line, sarge.

Yes, thank you, it was a joke. And yes,I will attack a vet who suggests attacking American citizens because of his own fetishes and neuroses. Especially one who wouldn't get off his porch swing to do it himself. So get yer boy in line, sarge.
As I recall you defended that Indian Vet after it was proven he lied and provoked the situation in DC...... so to recap when you disagree with someone you attack them as vets but if your politics are the same as an attacking vet you defend them.

As I recall you defended that Indian Vet after it was proven he lied and provoked the situation in DC..
Then you need to lay off the crack, because I didn't.

And I doubt these little weaselly tactics of changing the subject when things get dicey for you got you those stripes. Sack up, dude.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, would you come clean and just admit you're a radical muslim immigrant who is NOT indigenous to the UK? Your whole butthurt for years has been about protecting the precious FEEWINGS of your fellow muslim crybabies, as opposed to the safety of Westerners.

He's stirring it up again, is he? :102:

Forum List

Back