Police thwart New York terror attack - suspects in custody

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/brian-colaneri-andrew-crysel-vincent-vetromile/

Three New York men and a 16-year-old boy have been arrested in a plot to attack a Muslim community with explosive devices. Brian Colaneri, Vincent Vetromile and Andrew Crysel, ages 20, 19 and 18 respectively, were arrested on weapons and conspiracy charges, authorities announced on January 22.

The three men and the 16-year-old, who is not being identified because he is facing unspecified juvenile charges, are all from the Rochester, New York, area, Monroe County authorities said at a press conference. They were planning to bomb the community of Islamberg, a hamlet of Tompkins in Delaware County, New York, near Binghamton. Police began investigating the men and teen after the 16-year-old made a comment about a school shooting to a classmate at Greece Odyssey Academy.

According to police, three of the four suspects knew each other through Boy Scouts. Two are Eagle Scouts. The three men also all attended Monroe County Community College in recent years.

They all look a bit like the odd kid in class. I dont think that the Boy Scouts give out a bombing badge but Im not convinced that they cant be straightened out given some help and support in jail. Sad how right wing extremists prey on the more vulnerable in our society.
meanwhile blacks murder over 8 people every DAY

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, would you come clean and just admit you're a radical muslim immigrant who is NOT indigenous to the UK? Your whole butthurt for years has been about protecting the precious FEEWINGS of your fellow muslim crybabies, as opposed to the safety of Westerners.

Well, while serving food to troops is a contribution, you were prattling on about vigilantiism. And at no point will your ass cash the checks your mouth writes.

My dd212 doesn't mention anything about me being a cook....but even those guys had more hair on their ass than what's on your draft-dodging pussy.

Three New York men and a 16-year-old boy have been arrested in a plot to attack a Muslim community with explosive devices. Brian Colaneri, Vincent Vetromile and Andrew Crysel, ages 20, 19 and 18 respectively, were arrested on weapons and conspiracy charges, authorities announced on January 22.

The three men and the 16-year-old, who is not being identified because he is facing unspecified juvenile charges, are all from the Rochester, New York, area, Monroe County authorities said at a press conference. They were planning to bomb the community of Islamberg, a hamlet of Tompkins in Delaware County, New York, near Binghamton. Police began investigating the men and teen after the 16-year-old made a comment about a school shooting to a classmate at Greece Odyssey Academy.

According to police, three of the four suspects knew each other through Boy Scouts. Two are Eagle Scouts. The three men also all attended Monroe County Community College in recent years.

They all look a bit like the odd kid in class. I dont think that the Boy Scouts give out a bombing badge but Im not convinced that they cant be straightened out given some help and support in jail. Sad how right wing extremists prey on the more vulnerable in our society.
They shoulda planned it better.

Why stop them? Until "moderate" muslims realize their silence on jihadists only encourages more terrorism, let them understand they can be also be attacked. We've been waiting for over 20 years for them to turn in known radicals amongst them but they never do....so, a wake-up call is in order.
Fascinating.....chalk one USMB board member in support of terrorism.
Lol, all you liberal idiots support it. You bring them here! You elect them!

Then go do it yourself, pussy.

Believe me, I have....all legal according to the UCMJ, ya smelly pile of dog shit.

Further, if residents in a neighborhood are convinced there are terrorists operating out of a local residence, why should they wait for our gutless FBI to take action? That could take a year the way those clowns operate. Do your recon, make sure what's going on, and act.
You are a fucking maniac.

Believe me, I have....all legal according to the UCMJ, ya smelly pile of dog shit.

Further, if residents in a neighborhood are convinced there are terrorists operating out of a local residence, why should they wait for our gutless FBI to take action? That could take a year the way those clowns operate. Do your recon, make sure what's going on, and act.
You are a terrorist supporter.

You are a terrorist supporter.
Nope. Perhaps you could link to something that your empty head imagines ?

They don't look like your average Eagle. Not that Eagles are average. If anyone finds a full body photo showing what kind of physical shape they're in, post it please. Thanks!

brian-colaneri-andrew-crysel-vincent-vetromile.jpeg

Brian Colaneri, Andrew Crysel & Vincent Vetromile: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

And yet another USMB member in support of a terrorist act.

Brian Colaneri, Andrew Crysel & Vincent Vetromile: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

And yet another USMB member in support of a terrorist act.
Defending our country skank.

Thank God that the authorities found these creeps before they could do fatal damage.

PS: I don't know how to do this on USMB, but this is Holocaust Remembrance Day. Remember all who were murdered and pray for them. May this never happen among human beings again!

What have they done crazy boy ?

I have no idea...maybe nothing....so ya make an example of them....nobody needs to die, just put a message on the drum that terrorism ain't happening out of this neighborhood. Did you miss the part where I said to do their recon and be very sure but lethal means are employed?

Zero chance this is as you are presenting it, Ahmed.

What have they done crazy boy ?

I have no idea...maybe nothing....so ya make an example of them....nobody needs to die, just put a message on the drum that terrorism ain't happening out of this neighborhood. Did you miss the part where I said to do their recon and be very sure but lethal means are employed?
No I saw that. But you still havent stated what they have done.

Forum List

Back