University Professors: Urgent Call To Act By Midnight January 31 2019 Norway Time

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
This woman needs to be nominated for the Nobel Prize. Deadline is super soon.

Here are links to

1. Her amazing deed. An Indiana school superintendent was arrested for helping out a sick student by putting him on her health insurance

2. The nomination process. Nomination and selection of Peace Prize Laureates

3. The online submission form. Nominator application form

Only qualified people can nominate. List on second link. Happily university professors both active & emeritus as well as even associate professors can qualify to nominate her.

In short, this woman courageously & selflessly risked her entire career to save a boy’s life in her school, literally from the deadly red tape of the broken American healthcare system. Strep throat, if untreated, can kill or cause permanent heart damage if treatment is delayed.

Hesitation (fear of bankruptcy, having to choose between groceries & co-pays or premiums) seeking or getting care from under or uninsured sick people costs thousands of lives in the US each year.

Have at it. And hurry!

Last edited:
I knew a 60 year old man who married his grandson's 18 year old best friend just to get him insurance for medical care.

It happens.

what she did is insurance FRAUD.
I wasn't aware they had an award for FRAUD.
I also wasn't aware that FRAUD is an American value but then, maybe it is.

I'll look into that though.

I knew a 60 year old man who married his grandson's 18 year old best friend just to get him insurance for medical care.

It happens.
He may also have just been a gay pervert. What did he risk?

This valiant woman was arrested & risked her entire positioned career to save a child from the deadly red tape of our broken healthcare system.

Apparently, they have...

obama_nobel_1050x700.jpg

Last edited:

What you just said is why the Norway committee might actually award her the Prize. Precisely because leading nations shouldn’t charge people with fraud because they were saving a life.

What you just said is why the Norway committee might actually award her the Prize. Precisely because leading nations shouldn’t charge people with fraud because they were saving a life.

Yes; let's reward folks for criminal activity.

Great concept.

Half of the story is missing....the guardian couldn't be bothered to go along to DR......something stinks in this story...….why didnt she call in the child protective police......

I can see why she did what she did. So I guess only adults, not minors, can get treated at ER's when they are sick?

Honesty was not the policy that was going to get the kid antibiotics. Strep can morph into scarlet fever, rheumatic fever and child bed fever. It's an ugly disease and used to kill people quite a lot.

Half of the story is missing....the guardian couldn't be bothered to go along to DR......something stinks in this story...….why didnt she call in the child protective police......
It says in the article she didn't want him to be taken into the foster care system. At his age, I agree with her.

Now, here is something I can agree with.

Where are the parents, the responsible party?

Why can't parents provide for the needs of there own progeny?

It says in the article she didn't want him to be taken into the foster care system. At his age, I agree with her.
That doesn't cover the guardian...……...why wouldn't you want a kid removed from a home that was unmoved by their suffering, Was she having an affair with him? Is there in fact a guardian at all?

upload_2019-1-27_11-38-56.jpeg

That's what the foster care system is for otherwise we may as well defund any social service agencies that provide support for such services.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yes; let's reward folks for criminal activity.

Great concept.
We’ll see that’s just the Nobel issue isn’t it? What is criminal: a woman committing fraud to save a boy’s life; or a system that required her to commit fraud to save a boy’s life?

That doesn't cover the guardian...……...why wouldn't you want a kid removed from a home that was unmoved by their suffering, Was she having an affair with him? Is there in fact a guardian at all?
Your argument would not have mattered one whit in trying to solve the problem of getting that kid treated for a serious illness on the day.

But in answer to your question, the kid is 17. At that age, the foster system is getting ready to cut kids loose. Unless it is a dire emergency, CPS isn't going to take a 17 year old into custody.

I see healthcare schills already have their talking points outlined... just in case.

Why not let the Nobel Committee do their homework on the nominee?

You argument would not have mattered one whit in trying to solve the problem of getting that kid treated for a serious illness on the day.

But in answer to your question, the kid is 17. At that age, the foster system is getting ready to cut kids loose. Unless it is a dire emergency, CPS isn't going to take a 17 year old into custody.
So her fear was unfounded......ooooops

Yes. The upheaval would put a vulnerable adolescent at extreme psychological risk. And, the stress of such an instant upheaval while his body fought off a potentially deadly or morbid infection might have tipped the scales against him.

From the article the boy was 15. Maybe I misread?

And another thing....simply presenting your insurance card doesn't make you responsible for their healthcare,,,,,why didnt she face same problem at the hospital she did at the clinic.....not to mention when the insurance company got billed it should have been rejected since person wasn't covered......

And another thing....simply presenting your insurance card doesn't make you responsible for their healthcare,,,,,why didnt she face same problem at the hospital she did at the clinic.....not to mention when the insurance company got billed it should have been rejected since person wasn't covered......
You are actually making a case for awarding her the Prize on a world stage; without even realizing why. Which ironically is why she may have a shot at the prize.

Forum List

Back