Police State: Police Smell Meth, Raid Home, Kill 80-Year-Old Man...

These officers should be cuffed and booked just like any other Citizen. The Police are not a special protected class. But unfortunately, most Americans have gladly allowed them to become that. Arrest and process them just like any other Citizen would be. They are not abve the Law.

pros·e·cute
[pros-i-kyoot] Show IPA verb, pros·e·cut·ed, pros·e·cut·ing.

verb (used with object)
Law.
a.
to institute legal proceedings against (a person).

Pate is suing the sheriff’s office for $50 million. The coroner’s office is also named in the suit; the office released Mallory’s body to an out-of-state relative, and Pate claimed he was cremated before her own investigators could perform an autopsy.

pros·e·cute
[pros-i-kyoot] Show IPA verb, pros·e·cut·ed, pros·e·cut·ing.

verb (used with object)
Law.
a.
to institute legal proceedings against (a person).

Pate is suing the sheriff’s office for $50 million. The coroner’s office is also named in the suit; the office released Mallory’s body to an out-of-state relative, and Pate claimed he was cremated before her own investigators could perform an autopsy.

What a whining little scrunt you are.

They are being prosecuted you whiney assed moron.

First off, you lie like the douchebag you are, then you lie some more to cover your original lie....

They are NOT being 'prosecuted' even by your juvenile description of the word.

Ergo, you are a lying little scrunt.

The Sheriff's Department, by your juvenile description of the word, is being prosecuted.

What a quibbling bitch.

[...]

also, the odds are so infinitesimally small for this to happen to an innocent person, I think reaching the conclusion we are in a "police state" is being a gigantic, far reaching pussy.
Think so?

Go here: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

And here: SWAT Fever: It's Epidemic (Sorry About The Dogs) - Raw Fisher

And here: More Militarized Than the Military | The Agitator

And Here: No-knock "drug war" warrant = dead dogs, ruined home - Gordon Wagner - Open Salon

What you should understand is an American police state could not happen suddenly because our population has been conditioned to resist it -- if we can see it coming. But the way it unquestionably is happening is by incremental stages, such as the increasing frequency of these SWAT raids and the gradual militarization of our police agencies.

The American police state will not be announced nor will it arrive with a parade and a flourish. One day we will wake up and it will be here -- and as real as it gets.

Last edited:
These officers should be cuffed and booked just like any other Citizen. The Police are not a special protected class. But unfortunately, most Americans have gladly allowed them to become that. Arrest and process them just like any other Citizen would be. They are not abve the Law.

I agree but here's the question...

Did they break the Law?

And who signed the warrant?

How much trouble would it have been to do a simple search in the City Book to find out who lives there first?

Or at least check and see who comes and goes.

If you want to take the Cops down, you gotta take the Judge who signed the warrant and the prosecutors who okayed it down with them. And you know what the odds of that happening are?

Zero.

They'll settle out of Court with a non-disclosure agreement and all will be forgiven.

The Cops? They'll be put on the Rubber Gun squad shuffling papers for a couple years until it's all over and then they'll be back on the street or at another LE Department.

We're just the 'Little People'

We don't count.

[...]

also, the odds are so infinitesimally small for this to happen to an innocent person, I think reaching the conclusion we are in a "police state" is being a gigantic, far reaching pussy.
Think so?

Go here: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

And here: SWAT Fever: It's Epidemic (Sorry About The Dogs) - Raw Fisher

And here: More Militarized Than the Military | The Agitator

And Here: No-knock "drug war" warrant = dead dogs, ruined home - Gordon Wagner - Open Salon

What you should understand is an American police state could not happen suddenly because our population has been conditioned to resist it -- [/B] if we can see it coming.[/b] But the way it unquestionably is happening is by incremental stages, such as the increasing frequency of these SWAT raids and the gradual militarization of our police agencies.

The American police state will not be announced nor will it arrive with a parade and a flourish. One day we will wake up and it will be here -- and as real as it gets.

Yeah, it's a tragic epidemic at this point.

Did they break the Law?

How much trouble would it have been to do a simple search in the City Book to find out who lives there first?

If you want to take the Cops down, you gotta take the Judge who signed the warrant and the prosecutors who okayed it down with them. And you know what the odds of that happening are?

Zero.

They'll settle out of Court with a non-disclosure agreement and all will be forgiven.

The Cops? They'll be put on the Rubber Gun squad shuffling papers for a couple years until it's all over and then they'll be back on the street or at another LE Department.

We don't count.

Sadly, you're right. The System is a corrupt mess. The Judges usually side with the Gestapo. It's that whole Authoritarian thing. Smell some 'Meth', and you're free to murder whoever you want. Police States are fun, huh?

Did they break the Law?

Zero.

We don't count.

Sadly, you're right. The System is a corrupt mess. The Judges usually side with the Gestapo. It's that whole Authoritarian thing. Smell some 'Meth', and you're free to murder whoever you want. Police States are fun, huh?

It's part of what I call the 'militarization' of the Police.

I've been complaining about it for decades.

First off, and this isn't easy to say but the truth is -- Most Cops are pussies. Just telling you like it is. Not 'cowards' not afraid, just..... Pussies.

They like to act like they're all 'badass' and tough and mean and gonna-kick-your-ass when the truth is.... They can because they're set up to win one-on-one battles with night sticks, tasers, guns, mace and usually.... A half dozen of their buddies to hold you down. And even if you do slap one silly, they'll call their buddies and get twenty cars with thirty Cops to chase you down. Hear about the deal in Cleveland?

Bullies, IOW. It's their mindset.

Even off-duty Cops are punks and bullies. And so are RETIRED Cops. Just as bad ESPECIALLY if they retire in their old jurisdiction/City/County

They know they're pussies and those of us who know what BAD is know it, too.

So they try to compensate for it by dressing up like Ninjas and carrying night-vision bullshit with hi-cap handguns and full automatic long guns and bullet-proof vests in Beverly Hills and raiding houses with old men and old women in them.

Too many (not all, but too many) Cops are punks and bullies and don't belong where they can hurt people.

If they were really as bad as they think are (they aren't) they'd be Rangers or Delta.

But they're not. They're pussies who beat up handcuffed people and kill 80 year old men.

Despite Objections thank god they stopped that Stop and Frisk bullshit no matter what ZO stupid ass has to say about it

Casualty(or is that collateral damage?) of the war against US citizens who use non-government approved recreational substances?

The DEA is the new Gestapo, well not so new....

Thanks big government Bozos.

Right!

I'm with you and would rather not worry about things until at least two of my family members have been killed or imprisoned.

police state! gestapo! facism! hitler! gas chambers!

I hope you're the first to get a boot on the back of your neck punk or maybe you wouldn't feel so flippant if some bald, militarized pigs busted down your door, capped your animals, put a gun to your kids head and trashed the place all because they were in the wrong house. Happens all the time. Show some respect.

Forum List

Back