Police State: Police Smell Meth, Raid Home, Kill 80-Year-Old Man...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And of course they found no Meth. Shoot first, ask questions later. Guilty till proven innocent. What a fine country we're becoming ay?

The widow of an 80-year-old man who was shot dead by police during a drug raid on their home is suing for $50 million.

On the night of June 27th, Los Angeles County deputies raided the home of Eugene Mallory and Tonya Pate. Authorities claim they had probable cause to search the premises because they could smell chemicals used to make methamphetamine while standing outside the house. Police suspected Mallory of being involved in an illegal meth ring.

Mallory was asleep in bed when police entered his home. Pate said her husband has bad eyesight, and couldn’t tell that the men entering the house were police officers without his glasses.

What happened next is disputed by police and Pate. The deputies claim that Mallory pointed a gun at them, requiring them to take defensive measures. They shot him six times, and he died.

But Pate maintained that her husband did no such thing.

“He would never point a gun at officers,” she said. “He was taken from me for no reason.”

Pate is suing the sheriff’s office for $50 million. The coroner’s office is also named in the suit; the office released Mallory’s body to an out-of-state relative, and Pate claimed he was cremated before her own investigators could perform an autopsy.

Police found no meth, nor evidence of a meth operation, inside the house. They did find marijuana — in Pate’s son’s room.

The sheriff’s department insists that the marijuana vindicates the raid...

Read more: Police smell meth, raid home, kill 80-year-old, find no meth | The Daily Caller

police state! gestapo! facism! hitler! gas chambers!

Hey maybe you'll be the next victim of a botched police raid and you or someone in your house will end up riddled with bullets.

Nah man, no weed in here, or meth smell, and I wouldn't raise my gun at a Cop like a jackass.

also, the odds are so infinitesimally small for this to happen to an innocent person, I think reaching the conclusion we are in a "police state" is being a gigantic, far reaching pussy.

An innocent man is dead. And for what? Because someone smelled some 'Meth?' Pretty awful.

Because he pulled a gun on the police.

Probably thought that it was a totally chill idea, too. RIP

police state! gestapo! facism! hitler! gas chambers!

Hey maybe you'll be the next victim of a botched police raid and you or someone in your house will end up riddled with bullets.

Nah man, no weed in here, or meth smell, and I wouldn't raise my gun at a Cop like a jackass.

also, the odds are so infinitesimally small for this to happen to an innocent person, I think reaching the conclusion we are in a "police state" is being a gigantic, far reaching pussy.

It's getting closer all the time.

People get arrested for video taping cops. Children get arrested for acting up in class. People get killed for doing nothing in their own homes.

How many innocent people have to be killed before you say it's a problem?

My number is one.

Because he was asleep, sight impaired and startled by a bunch of masked armed thugs in his own home.

They should have never been in the man's home. Even if he did have a weapon, there was no justification for them being in his home. A completely insane and unnecessary murder. These Officers should be held accountable. And i don't mean suspension with or without pay either. They should be arrested and prosecuted. Period, end of story.

People get arrested for video taping cops. Children get arrested for acting up in class. People get killed for doing nothing in their own homes.

My number is one.

You hear about it more, it isn't necessarily happening more. And that is an analytical problem on your and the little girl OP's part. (you're not a little girl, persay, but the OP has a track record of being a whiney little bitch).

They should have never been in the man's home. Even if he did have a weapon, there was no justification for them being in his home. A completely insane and unnecessary murder. These Officers should be held accountable. And i don't mean suspension with or without pay either. They should be arrested and prosecuted. Period, end of story.

How shaky is that excuse anyway?

"We smelled something"

Give me a break.

For all we know they got a whiff of Ben Gay.

Because he was asleep, sight impaired and startled by a bunch of masked armed thugs in his own home.

Asleep and smoking pot? Must be a magician.

How about not automatically taking one side of the story at face value, and thus siding with the OP "police state!" "jackboots!" "Nazi Germany!!"

It's effeminate and annoying as fuck, especially if you've ever SEEN a police state.

Calling what we have a police state is like calling the NY Giants a dominant team this year. It's fucking ignorant & childish.

My number is one.

You hear about it more, it isn't necessarily happening more. And that is an analytical problem on your and the little girl OP's part. (you're not a little girl, persay, but the OP has a track record of being a whiney little bitch).

The issue is that it's happening at all.

How many innocent people have to be arrested or killed before you say it's a problem?

My number is one.

How many innocent people have to be arrested or killed before you say it's a problem?

As long as there are cops in a land of 300 million people, there will be human error.

Crying every time and drawing the EXTREME conclusion that it's the "RULE" and not a RARE exception, is asinine.

300million people.

M-I-L-L-I-O-N

As long as there are cops in a land of 300 million people, there will be human error.

Crying every time and drawing the EXTREME conclusion that it's the "RULE" and not a RARE exception, is asinine.

300million people.

M-I-L-L-I-O-N

Please answer the question.

How many before you say it's a problem?

I'll bet you'd think it was a problem if it was you on the receiving end and you have just as much a chance as anyone else of being a victim of the cops.

Last edited:

300million people.

M-I-L-L-I-O-N

Please answer the question.

How many before you say it's a problem?

I'll bet you'd think it was a problem if it was you on the receiving end and you have just as much a chance as anyone else of being a victim of the cops.

iN A LAND OF THREE HUNDRED MILLION?

For it to even be a PATTERN, it would have to happen to at least 1% of the people.

AT LEAST 1%.

Not a couple hundred.,

Not a thousand.

Do you not know how big of a number 300million is?

1% of that would be 3, 000, 000 instances.

G'luck.

Forum List

Back