Police Push 75 Year Old Man To The Ground Walk By Him As He Bleeds From His Head

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

The man is in the hospital. In stable but serious condition.

The police first lied about it saying he tripped and fell.

The video tells the real truth.

Looks to me like he deliberately put himself in the way of a group of police officers moving in the opposite direction. If you can't figure out what's going to happen under those circumstances by the time you're 75, you're never going to.

Buffalo is as one party as any third world dictatorship. The looters should take to the streets and protest Trump!

buf.png

buf2.png

buf23.png

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

OY vey. Why didnt the cops take a knee?

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

You're a fucking clown and the reason why we have riots. You don't knock down a harmless 75 year old man. If they knew it was nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about it. I don't know what's worse, that they pushed him down or the others just kept walking right on by.

GET.... OUT... OF.... THE.... WAY.... STUPID.

He was clearly getting directly in the path of the officers. That makes you the clown.

I don't care what you think. I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what you think of the officers. Your opinion doesn't mean jack to anyone.

When you see a mass of riot police walking through the area..... GET OUT OF THE WAY.

And if you don't..... then you can whine scream and cry all you want, when you get knocked out of the way. YOUR OWN FAULT.

He was also filming. An old man sent by provocateurs to instigate a situation.

So if none of you believed what I have been saying for years...that the Marxists want to to first disarm us, then take away police protection...then why this barrage of posts against independent police departments across the nation? Why the media coordinated campaign against law and order?

It may have sounded crazy when I first said it but how about now?

The guy deserved being pushed. The police were moving and he stood in their way. It wasn't intentional to injure him or even put him on the ground; it was just a push on the chest. That he was injured was sad. That the police walked past him and watched him bleed is disgusting and every cop that walked past needs to be fired.

More proof that the police often lie. Without the video, we would have to take their word for it that he "tripped and fell."

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that part in my first post in this thread. Any cop who filed or signed onto a false police report needs to go to spend the next several years in prison.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

Charge the cops with the assault. They did assault the guy. If he dies, charge them with murder.

You are so right.

It's assault plain and simple.

He has been charged for assault along with one other cop.

They were arraigned in court today.

If they play that video in court the cop should be found guilty.

Yet their entire unit resigned in protest and nearly the entire Buffalo PD showed up to support these crooks at their arraignment.

Further proof the problem of policy brutality is systemic and big changes are needed, but few elected officials will dare demand it.

I thought they resigned in protest of what the cop did to that 75 year old man.

Those who resigned only resigned from the unit. They are still cops.

I don't know if they should remain cops.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Charge the cops with the assault. They did assault the guy. If he dies, charge them with murder.

You are so right.

It's assault plain and simple.

He has been charged for assault along with one other cop.

They were arraigned in court today.

If they play that video in court the cop should be found guilty.

Yet their entire unit resigned in protest and nearly the entire Buffalo PD showed up to support these crooks at their arraignment.

Further proof the problem of policy brutality is systemic and big changes are needed, but few elected officials will dare demand it.

I thought they resigned in protest of what the cop did to that 75 year old man.

Those who resigned only resigned from the unit. They are still cops.

I don't know if they should remain cops.

0.o What? No of course they didn't resign in protest over what the cop did. They resigned in protect over him being suspended for doing exactly what he was ordered to do.

Sure, fire all the police. See how that works for you.

Just don't complain when the police don't show up, while you are being raped or something. Your actions against police, would make you being raped your own problem.

The guy deserved being pushed. The police were moving and he stood in their way. It wasn't intentional to injure him or even put him on the ground; it was just a push on the chest. That he was injured was sad. That the police walked past him and watched him bleed is disgusting and every cop that walked past needs to be fired.
Paramedics were immediately summoned. There isn't a single thing any riot cop there could have done for this man. You can't put a bandaid on an internal head injury.
All the police there had a riot to deal with. You seem sensible yet you overlook all of this.

In a just nation, cops don’t get to assault people who aren’t harming anyone and get away with it. There was no need to push the old man. If you or I did that, we’d be charged for assault. If the guys dies from his injuries, the cops should face murder charges.

This isn’t Nazi Germany. Cops are supposed to serve and protect. This has apparently been lost on them.

Paramedics were immediately summoned. There isn't a single thing any riot cop there could have done for this man. You can't put a bandaid on an internal head injury.
All the police there had a riot to deal with. You seem sensible yet you overlook all of this.
If even one or two had stopped to check on him, bent over, put a cloth under his head, checked a pulse, or anything, it would be different. None did. Not any single one. A man lies bleeding from the head and the police walk by like he's not there.. There's that whole, not required to protect the individual thing. Maybe we should have a go at self-policing. I can learn to do my own paperwork.

The police as an institution is not fair, balanced or objective. And yet departments are still relied upon to be the arbiters of what did and did not happen.

[snipped]
...the police as an institution and policing as a practice are not fair, balanced or objective. Isn’t it time we receive the information they disseminate with the same amount of skepticism and critical thinking we apply to more violent functions of the police?

There are many reasons why police would misinterpret, exaggerate, play ignorant or outright lie.

They may be attempting to justify an arrest or solidify the conviction of a person for whom no substantial evidence existed.

On a micro level, police may be wanting to protect themselves or other police from being disciplined because of their actions. Just look at this latest high-profile example, in which video showed police officers shoving an elderly man to the ground, where a pool of blood formed under his head. The initial police statement was that the man “tripped.” Shortly after a video of the incident made its way around the internet and disproved the statement, two officers were suspended.

On a more macro level, especially during protests that criticize the police, officers may be looking to justify their department’s existence or reaffirm a narrative of victimhood — that they are subject to undue harassment and bullying. Such was the case in December 2019 when a Kansas officer lied about receiving a coffee cup from a McDonald’s employee with an insult on it.

The early sociologist Max Weber once wrote that the state has the monopoly on legitimate violence, meaning that in a modern nation it is only the government that is politically justified in using force. But it has also been true — to the detriment of the people — that the government, and especially police, have had the monopoly on legitimate storytelling. It’s why police press releases are treated with deference, but eye-witness testimony is scrutinized.

Our information and criminal justice ecosystems are not built to allow for an easy audit of police departments. For one thing, so much of our data on crime comes from records created and maintained by police departments themselves. Much of that information is held behind the black box of secrecy and is inaccessible, even after dozens of Freedom of Information Act requests and lawsuits.

In many instances there exists, by design, little evidence to contradict what the police are saying. As was the case in the police killing of Laquan McDonald, in which department administrators had seen that footage contradicted official reports but did not discipline the officer until a lawsuit made the video public.

And because of the nature of their work, what testimony does exist can be devalued by the press and an unsympathetic white audience — especially when said testimony is coming from people of color or people with even minor criminal records. There is no such thing, however, as a “perfect” witness against police. By claiming they felt threatened, police still have an easy time legally justifying their actions even if there is video. So long as the officer’s side of the story is taken as the definitive version of events, it does not matter who that person is or what they saw.
Continued here:
Opinion | The dirty truth about police departments? They're lying to us

Law enforcement, like the military, are trained to not let anyone break their ranks. It's instinctual, and necessary to maintain order when dealing with feral animals. Creepy old man was treated quite good considering the conditions. He could have been throat-punched into next week.

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd. Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out… read the whole thing

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd. Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out… read the whole thing
Look at the videos closely prior to the 'push'.

Gugino was using his phone to scan police frequencies likely so others could monitor police chanels.

Forum List

Back