“Why are you guys removing Black Lives Matter’s graffiti?” ..........“So you don’t care about black lives then?”

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Each day now I feel like I've been forcibly shoved into a script written by Rod Serling.

I give you Sarah, Valerie, and Lisa. Three volunteers tasked with cleaning up last nights offering
of Rustoleum red. But that was before Karen, a white Milennial Wokester in her rainbow warrior from the nearest gentrified neighborhood, pulled up, skidding us all headlong into the 'Crazy as a Loon Zone'...................

Cleaning Up Rioter Graffiti Is Now Racist

JUNE 4, 2020 By Tristan Justice
Joining the ever growing list of actions or words now deemed racist under the new woke world order is cleaning up protestor graffiti on a federal building

Each day now I feel like I've been forcibly shoved into a script written by Rod Serling.

I give you Sarah, Valerie, and Lisa. Three volunteers tasked with cleaning up last nights offering
of Rustoleum red. But that was before Karen, a white Milennial Wokester in her rainbow warrior from the nearest gentrified neighborhood, pulled up, skidding us all headlong into the 'Crazy as a Loon Zone'...................

I don't know why, but I choked on my diet coke when I read "rainbow warriors".

Joining the ever growing list of actions or words now deemed racist under the new woke world order is cleaning up protestor graffiti on a federal building

Yeah, that's it. They figured it out. They decrypted the code. The reasons we are removing splatterings of paint all over buildings, is because we don't care about black lives. That's the reason.

In fact, if only we had splats of paint all over every single house in the ghettos then..... THEN.... black lives would matter.

I sure hope these three women aren't out there with their rags and scrapers being racist again tonight !

That’s like saying, “if you don’t put a “BLM” tattoo on your forehead, you’re racist”.

Black Lives Matter promotes segregation and assassination. They are a hate group and “black lives matter“ is hate speech.
The DC mayor should be charged with vandalism and hate speech and a hate crime. That street she vandalized is the property of the American people, not the corrupt racist DC government.
She should be incarcerated.
BLM advocates should be forced to clean it up the way German citizens were forced to dress and bury the bodies of nazi concentration camp victims.

Civilization as opposed to barbarism. Ever seen a starker example?

No, up is down. I've never seen anything like the atmosphere we now live in.

I've been reading various articles, that are telling us that we need to stop focusing on the violence and destruction and focus on the message.

It's like they are trying to get us to not believe our eyes, to pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

1591487334431.png

No, up is down. I've never seen anything like the atmosphere we now live in.

I've been reading various articles, that are telling us that we need to stop focusing on the violence and destruction and focus on the message.

It's like they are trying to get us to not believe our eyes, to pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

View attachment 346742

"As with dictatorships throughout history, no lie is too obscene, so long as it serves the Party’s lust for power. This laughable propaganda should not fool anyone."
Mike Pompeo--godlike Scty of State speaking of chinese communist propaganda in support of the Democrats

Forum List

Back