Police Push 75 Year Old Man To The Ground Walk By Him As He Bleeds From His Head

Charge the cops with the assault. They did assault the guy. If he dies, charge them with murder.
Thanks for your "professional" opinion. This well known 75 year old "activist" clearly invited a response when
he marched up to riot police, got in someone's face
and put hands on him. He didn't even respect social distancing.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

You're a fucking clown and the reason why we have riots. You don't knock down a harmless 75 year old man. If they knew it was nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about it. I don't know what's worse, that they pushed him down or the others just kept walking right on by.

GET.... OUT... OF.... THE.... WAY.... STUPID.

He was clearly getting directly in the path of the officers. That makes you the clown.

I don't care what you think. I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what you think of the officers. Your opinion doesn't mean jack to anyone.

When you see a mass of riot police walking through the area..... GET OUT OF THE WAY.

And if you don't..... then you can whine scream and cry all you want, when you get knocked out of the way. YOUR OWN FAULT.

you are NOT human

you are just garbage

ONLY NAZIS beat the crap out of old men

YOU are GARBAGE
..the rioters/blacks are nazis--I've explained this on many threads

You've lied about this on many threads. There are no "black nazis". That's a contradiction in terms.
no--it's not a contradiction
..you just fkd up BIG time
1. blacks CAN and do act like nazis:
--disrupting meetings of political opponents
--not accepting legal, fair, American elections
--not accepting legal, fair court rulings
2. blacks can, and are UNDENIABLY RACIST --just like some nazis
3. you people sound so freakin stupid by saying the blacks are INHUMAN--they can't do any wrong----hahahahahahahah--IDIOCY
4. nazi is a political policy-group...black is a skin color-race!!!!!!!and you say they are contradictions????!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahahahaha
..in fact, a lot of nazis were not racist.....but per capita, blacks are more racist and hateful
..blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

I wonder if she's one of those fat ass whiry bitches that marches in spandex with the protesters hoping to score some black action.

No she's one of those tall skinny bitches, who comes to the protest with her family, and walks peacefully past assholes like you.
Would she walk in front a riot police line and attempt to grab something from a LEO's waist? That's clearly what the video proved.
The asshole is a well known 'activist' known for his bullshit antics. This time he got a 'smartening up ceremony'.
Next time he may not be so lucky.

Charge the cops with the assault. They did assault the guy. If he dies, charge them with murder.
Thanks for your "professional" opinion. This well known 75 year old "activist" clearly invited a response when
he marched up to riot police, got in someone's face
and put hands on him. He didn't even respect social distancing.
Lol. Justifying brutality by the state, is dumb.

Heil Hitler!

Last edited:
This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

The man is in the hospital. In stable but serious condition.

The police first lied about it saying he tripped and fell.

The video tells the real truth.

I don't give a shit if he's 750 he has no business interfering with law enforcement. He's lucky they didn't step on his face also... I would have.

Jo

And you would be arrested for assault causing bodily harm. If the 75 year old man who was assaulted died as a result, you'd be charged with murder. Being a police officer is not a license to injure and kill civilians. Asshole.

To
This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

A citizen asked a question of a police officer and was shoved to the ground, and nearly killed. Peacefull protestors are not a "riot" and police are the servants of the people, not the other way around. To "serve and protect". Nearly murdering another unarmed citizen is doing neither of those things.

First Amendment, bitches.

The old LIB asshole intentionaly walked up to the police line. He KNEW what he was doing. He did it to create more chaos.
I bet he won't try that shit again.
He got what he was asking for.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

A citizen asked a question of a police officer and was shoved to the ground, and nearly killed. Peacefull protestors are not a "riot" and police are the servants of the people, not the other way around. To "serve and protect". Nearly murdering another unarmed citizen is doing neither of those things.

The old LIB asshole intentionaly walked up to the police line. He KNEW what he was doing. He did it to create more chaos.

He reached for the officer's gun he's lucky he's not dead.

I don't give a shit if he's 750 he has no business interfering with law enforcement. He's lucky they didn't step on his face also... I would have.

Jo

And you would be arrested for assault causing bodily harm. If the 75 year old man who was assaulted died as a result, you'd be charged with murder. Being a police officer is not a license to injure and kill civilians. Asshole.

Better off dead. He could have tried to stop the protesters from beating shop owners but no he had to pick a fight with the police....human garbage.

Oh.... And your spandex is cutting off circulation to the medulla dear.

Jo

Jo

To

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

Anything to appease the state’s tyranny.

Jo

To

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

OH shut the fuck up you retard.....if it wasn't for the Police force you couldn't even go down to the corner to hire a fag blow job without being mugged. I can smell you from here....a useless layabout with no idea what it means to fight for or keep a free society. Freedom of speech is just that .... it is not freedom to loot, burn and rape.....for that we have the second amendment and the world's largest concentration of policemen per capita on the planet....sure there are a few bad apples in the bunch but by and large the United States Police forces constitue an army of blue for the good of the people..... yeah even pieces of shit like you are protected daily by their presence.

JO

Jo

To

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

OH shut the fuck up you retard.....if it wasn't for the Police force you couldn't even go down to the corner to hire a fag blow job without being mugged. I can smell you from here....a useless layabout with no idea what it means to fight for or keep a free society. Freedom of speech is just that .... it is not freedom to loot, burn and rape.....for that we have the second amendment and the world's largest concentration of policemen per capita on the planet....sure there are a few bad apples in the bunch but by and large the United States Police forces constitue an army of blue for the good of the people..... yeah even pieces of shit like you are protected daily by their presence.

JO

Idiot. You clearly are blind to reality.

And as a result, 57 dogs in uniform resigned in protest....by MOTHERFUCKERS, WE DON'T WANT OR NEED YOU ANYWAYS...FIND A FUCKIN JOB AT A BURGER JOINT, IF YOU LIKE PUSHING MEAT AROUND!! THE PEOPLE OF NY JUST GOT A CLEANSING, CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY THESE BLIND SEE NO EVIL BASTARDS ARE GONE!!

And as a result, 57 dogs in uniform resigned in protest....by MOTHERFUCKERS, WE DON'T WANT OR NEED YOU ANYWAYS...FIND A FUCKIN JOB AT A BURGER JOINT, IF YOU LIKE PUSHING MEAT AROUND!! THE PEOPLE OF NY JUST GOT A CLEANSING, CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY THESE BLIND SEE NO EVIL BASTARDS ARE GONE!!

That was my feeling as well. The cop who beat that poor kid unconscious with his baton, has been charged with second degree assault, ungraded from aggravated assault.

They didn't resign.... They turned down street duty that requires physical
Interaction..... So when you're having the shit kicked out of you (hopefully soon) the responding officer will try to talk nicely to your attacker....if that doesn't work then he will just have to wait until the attacker is done redesigning your face and then try to reason with him more before he continues to pound on your wasted flesh.....hopefully the officer will fail to reason with him.

Jo

The just quit the special unit they were in, they are still with the police force. If you want change, take out the union that backs them.

You mean to tell me these motherfuckers are still on the police force? Why don't they quit and find a job at some meat plant.

The officers did not resign from the police force. Just this specialized unit. Not to say that police aren't quitting. They are. To join private armies where evil democrats have no power over them.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

You are so right.

It's assault plain and simple.

He has been charged for assault along with one other cop.

They were arraigned in court today.

If they play that video in court the cop should be found guilty.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

You are so right.

Yet their entire unit resigned in protest and nearly the entire Buffalo PD showed up to support these crooks at their arraignment.

Further proof the problem of policy brutality is systemic and big changes are needed, but few elected officials will dare demand it.

I didnt find that hard to watch at all.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

You are so right.

Yet their entire unit resigned in protest and nearly the entire Buffalo PD showed up to support these crooks at their arraignment.

Further proof the problem of policy brutality is systemic and big changes are needed, but few elected officials will dare demand it.

The police in buffalo did not abuse the old man

even at 75 he has to obey instructions of the police just
like everyone else

he touched the cop before the cop touched him

Forum List

Back