Police Push 75 Year Old Man To The Ground Walk By Him As He Bleeds From His Head

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

The man is in the hospital. In stable but serious condition.

The police first lied about it saying he tripped and fell.

The video tells the real truth.

Thankfully, the heroes made it home safely!

No, they started lining up in formation. You think no one anywhere noticed they were doing that?

They started advancing from the far end of the street. You think no one anywhere noticed they were coming?

I would hazard a guess that this old man, saw those officers, and knew they were coming, for 20 minutes before they got to him.

I would have been off that street, before those officers finished lining up.

He should have been LONG GONE before those officers ever made it to him.

When I see a police car, or an ambulance, or a firetruck with it's lights on, flying toward me.... do I wait until I'm 5 seconds from crashing into them? No, I GET OUT OF THE WAY before they ever reach where I am at.

When you see riot police.... GO HOME. GET OUT OF THE WAY. Stop being an idiot, and crying when bad things happen to you.

When the stuff really hits the fan in this country, people with your mindset are just as much the enemy of freedom as the standing army the founders warned us of so long ago.

That feller showed more heart than 99% of todays woke conservative.

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Not again...

No, they started lining up in formation. You think no one anywhere noticed they were doing that?

They started advancing from the far end of the street. You think no one anywhere noticed they were coming?

I would hazard a guess that this old man, saw those officers, and knew they were coming, for 20 minutes before they got to him.

When I see a police car, or an ambulance, or a firetruck with it's lights on, flying toward me.... do I wait until I'm 5 seconds from crashing into them? No, I GET OUT OF THE WAY before they ever reach where I am at.

When you see riot police.... GO HOME. GET OUT OF THE WAY. Stop being an idiot, and crying when bad things happen to you.

When the stuff really hits the fan in this country, people with your mindset are just as much the enemy of freedom as the standing army the founders warned us of so long ago.

I will never understand how anyone can defend and lie when they see a video such as the one in the OP.

Not all police are bad. Just like not all people are bad.

However it's up to the good people of this nation to make sure bad people don't end up in positions like a police where they can hurt people.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

A citizen asked a question of a police officer and was shoved to the ground, and nearly killed. Peacefull protestors are not a "riot" and police are the servants of the people, not the other way around. To "serve and protect". Nearly murdering another unarmed citizen is doing neither of those things.

First Amendment, bitches.

I will never understand how anyone can defend and lie when they see a video such as the one in the OP.

However it's up to the good people of this nation to make sure bad people don't end up in positions like a police where they can hurt people.
The elderly person needs to use his brain. Broken bones are not good with the elderly. He has a half decent living going on and should appreciate it. The taxpayers have chipped in a good amount for him also. He has paid his social security and medicare payments perhaps. However, he will use a lot more when finished. Especially for medical. And Obama and other Progs have plans to lower the amount of medical that seniors would receive.

You confuse heart with stupidity.

Sit down on a busy freeway and get hit by a truck. Wow! That takes real heart...... :auiqs.jpg: .

I've read a lot of studies on police recruiting. By their own recruiting model, narcissistic sociopaths are what they're looking for in a hired gun.

Congressman Justin Amash has introduced a bill to kick their little 'you can't touch me'' bullshit can down the road.

More proof that the police often lie. Without the video, we would have to take their word for it that he "tripped and fell."
GET OUT OF THE WAY.

How stupid? You stand in the path of a bunch of riot police, and then complain you get pushed out the way?

Are you people completely devoid of any brain functionality. GET OUT OF THE WAY.

My grand father would have beaten the crap out of that old man, for being stupid enough to be in the way.

You're a fucking clown and the reason why we have riots. You don't knock down a harmless 75 year old man. If they knew it was nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about it. I don't know what's worse, that they pushed him down or the others just kept walking right on by.
Quit making excuses for this kind of behavior from police.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

A citizen asked a question of a police officer and was shoved to the ground, and nearly killed. Peacefull protestors are not a "riot" and police are the servants of the people, not the other way around. To "serve and protect". Nearly murdering another unarmed citizen is doing neither of those things.

I've read a lot of studies on police recruiting. By their own recruiting model, narcissistic sociopaths are what they're looking for in a hired gun.

Congressman Justin Amash has introduced a bill to kick their little 'you can't touch me'' bullshit can down the road.

CAUSE AND EFFECT
All legit folks and good decision makers learned all about it by third grade. Where did you whacks go to school?

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

ditto

Some of us have been talking about shit just like this for decades now and how its getting worse and worse
And then along came blm
Fuck blm ...fuck them fuck them fuck them

Bad idea by the old man to take on 40 police in riot gear, also overreaction by police.

Lots of blame to go around.

....humans make mistakes/etc doing SIMPLE things
...when you are dealing with stupid/irrational/criminal HUMANS, [ which is NOT simple ] the situations are very dynamic...especially humans that RESIST
...cops WILL make mistakes...but there is not a problem of police brutality---I've linked the stats and numbers many times on USMB

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

More proof that the police often lie. Without the video, we would have to take their word for it that he "tripped and fell."
GET OUT OF THE WAY.

You're a fucking clown and the reason why we have riots. You don't knock down a harmless 75 year old man. If they knew it was nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about it. I don't know what's worse, that they pushed him down or the others just kept walking right on by.
Quit making excuses for this kind of behavior from police.

GET OUT OF THE WAY.

CAUSE AND EFFECT
All legit folks and good decision makers learned all about it by third grade. Where did you whacks go to school?

They were taught that it is smart to walk against a column of advancing riot police.
Liberal edukated!!...... :auiqs.jpg: . (No common sense...)

What are the police supposed to do in these situations? Are the police going up to the peaceful protestors and assaulting them or are they reacting to the protestors threatening and assaulting the police? In this situation one or more police physically and safely removed the man out of the way. Would that be acceptable or would there still be complaints?

good...should've kicked him in the groin also

Forum List

Back