Police Push 75 Year Old Man To The Ground Walk By Him As He Bleeds From His Head

This is very disturbing. The police push this man to the ground then just walk by as he's bleeding from the head.

The man is in the hospital. In stable but serious condition.

The police first lied about it saying he tripped and fell.

The video tells the real truth.

What's your point?

What did he say to the officers? The 6 seconds of video have no sound.
It also looks like he put his hands on the officer.

It doesn't matter what he said to the officer. He was an elderly man, he should not have been shoved rudely aside. He could have been killed, and then the officer would also be facing murder charges.

Please note that in Washington, an Australian news camera man was pulled out from behind a press compound barricade, while wearing his credentials, and beaten with batons for daring to film police shooting pepper balls and gassing protestors. The reporter who was with the camera man, got another camera crew to film it for her and the beating was shown on Australian TV.

We done, so much for "freedom of the press", "freedom of assembly". Trump keeps forgetting that everyone of the protestors in the park, as well as the news teams, have camers and they're filming every little thing that the Trump Administration is doing to the American people - all of the people.

Sorry it happened. Thank God he was White.

I attribute this unfortunate incident primarily to the Law of Chance which operates everyday on the interactions of 320 million Americans.

I attribute notice of it to the camera phone which has proliferated in recent years---generally a good thing. But, imagine what apoplectic conniptions Snowflakes would have if they had to watch one camera phone showing of each one of the car crashes which kill 38,000 Americans every year. Would Snowflakes still let us drive?

Cops are rough, rougher when you fuck with them, and while the old man did not deserve what he got, he did go up and fuck with them. Law of Chance--which he put into play. Might have even been trying to scan/steal info on the cop's radio/phone attached to his waist.

Anyway. THANK GOD HE WAS WHITE....and that I have to feel that way as an American means this country is in real bad shape.

The Chance of Skin Pigmentation saves another week of Northern Run-By-Democrats-for-half-a-century Rotting City looting!

YES, THANK GOD (or His Law of Chance) that this poor man WAS WHITE.

____

I will never understand how anyone can defend and lie when they see a video such as the one in the OP.

Not all police are bad. Just like not all people are bad.

However it's up to the good people of this nation to make sure bad people don't end up in positions like a police where they can hurt people.

I've read a lot of studies on police recruiting. By their own recruiting model, narcissistic sociopaths are what they're looking for in a hired gun.

Congressman Justin Amash has introduced a bill to kick their little 'you can't touch me'' bullshit can down the road.

That is very startling. Our police force shouldn't include even one narcissistic sociopath. Much less the recruiting model looking for one.

Wow. How did things get so messed up?

I applaud Congressman Amash for his bill and efforts. It has a very good chance to pass the House but I don't give it much chance in the Senate.

We need to vote and vote all those old geezers out of the Senate. We need new people with new ideas.

It doesn't matter what he said to the officer. He was an elderly man, he should not have been shoved rudely aside. He could have been killed, and then the officer would also be facing murder charges.

Please note that in Washington, an Australian news camera man was pulled out from behind a press compound barricade, while wearing his credentials, and beaten with batons for daring to film police shooting pepper balls and gassing protestors. The reporter who was with the camera man, got another camera crew to film it for her and the beating was shown on Australian TV.

We done, so much for "freedom of the press", "freedom of assembly". Trump keeps forgetting that everyone of the protestors in the park, as well as the news teams, have camers and they're filming every little thing that the Trump Administration is doing to the American people - all of the people.

Nice example of 'whataboutism'.

I would hazard a guess that this old man, saw those officers, and knew they were coming, for 20 minutes before they got to him.

I would have been off that street, before those officers finished lining up.

Just because they are lining up doesn't mean they are going to march forward. Once they started marching, there was nowhere for him to go, and he would have pretty much had to run in the opposite direction to get away. Probably not a good idea to run with so many police around.

Also, the man likely had just come out of that building, City Hall, and it was too late. You can't just guess at this. There could be many other reasons he got trapped there.

It looks like he confronted the cops, but he was trying to tell them to give him some room so he can get by.

So I found a longer version of the same video.

He walked straight to the officer, and then started arguing.

You are wrong. That was the wrong move. GET OUT OF THE WAY. That officer has no ability to dictate what does, and I think it is wrong that he was suspended. The officer was given orders to clear the street, and that's what he was doing.

The man trying to interfere with his job, and was pushed out of the way.

That man should have left the area, when the police showed up.

So no, he had plenty of time to leave. He could have done any number of things, including just standing silently, and letting the police pass. You think if that man had just stood there, doing nothing, that police would not have just walked around him? Of course they would have.

I think all police should go on strike. I would just not show up for work, and leave the city.

You want to tell police to stop the violence and chaos, and then fire them and suspend them for doing the job you asked them to do?

I would go on strike. See how you like it when looters burn down the entire city.

You guys are going to destroy this nation. You will.

Because think what is going to happen when the police finally say enough is enough, and tell you people off, and refuse to show up for work?

We have a huge officer shortage already, because of how you people are treating these officers.

And what do you think is going to happen, when chaos and violence floods our cities, when officers flip all you people off, and refuses to show up for work? What do you think is going to happen.

I'll tell you exactly what is going to happen. They will start moving the military in to fill the vacuum left by police. That's when the country slides into dictatorship and tyranny.

And tell me about Trump, because anyone in office would be forced into doing that. Anyone.

Washington DC is run by leftwing Democrats, moron.

Another all police officers are bad thread. How about we acknowledge that 99% of them are great people and thank them for risking their lives for us?

I agree, the police are excellent most of the time and I am sure glad that we have them. But incidents like this, when they happen need to be brought to light. Just as disturbing as the officer that pushed the non-threatening to the ground are the officers that walked by and did nothing to help the 75 year old man.

....humans make mistakes/etc doing SIMPLE things
...when you are dealing with stupid/irrational/criminal HUMANS, [ which is NOT simple ] the situations are very dynamic...especially humans that RESIST
...cops WILL make mistakes...but there is not a problem of police brutality---I've linked the stats and numbers many times on USMB

Cops will make "mistakes", but they make a lot more "mistakes" in policing black people than white people. 2.5 as many unarmed blacks die at the hands of police. I have never had to worry about being shot after having a break down on the highway. Or that a routine traffic stop will end with anyone I know ending up dead.

Only in America does this happen.

...when you are dealing with stupid/irrational/criminal HUMANS, [ which is NOT simple ] the situations are very dynamic...especially humans that RESIST
...cops WILL make mistakes...but there is not a problem of police brutality---I've linked the stats and numbers many times on USMB

Cops will make "mistakes", but they make a lot more "mistakes" in policing black people than white people. 2.5 as many unarmed blacks die at the hands of police. I have never had to worry about being shot after having a break down on the highway. Or that a routine traffic stop will end with anyone I know ending up dead.

wrong----
...cops kill about 300 blacks a year--MOST are armed and dangerous
...DUH--blacks commit crime at MUCH HIGHER RATES----duh---and they graduate at lower rates = criminal and stupid
Garner
Sterling
Smith
Brown
all black and RESISTING arrest--committing crimes

more? blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

blacks are MORE violent--they commit murder and rape at higher rates
''''In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.''''

6 minutes ago

theHawk said:
We keep hearing how America is just so racist. Too much “systemic racism” in police, and every other institution. Even though we spend billions on education and welfare programs for decades, affirmative action policies to give blacks positions they would never fairly earn on their own, we’re still racist because we won’t hand over all of our wealth to the negroes.

Blacks talk so much about how scared they are to live in America. So, why not move out of the country? Plenty of other non-white countries with zero racism.

Here’s a few great places you can relocate to, and the beauty is you don’t have to learn a new language, you can keep speaking the white man’s language you were forced speak now because America is racist:

Liberia (setup just for ex-slaves of evil white America): How to Move to Liberia: the Complete Relocation Guide | InterNations GO!

Jamaica,(a beach paradise): Moving to Jamaica: 8 Things to Know Before Moving to Jamaica

Kenya (the homeland of Obama!): Home

Ghana: Ghana Immigration Service - Ministry of the Interior│Republic of Ghana
1. blacks murder blacks TEN times more than cops shoot blacks--and cops are usually defending themselves from armed black criminals/etc--
a.and if you are not a criminal--resisting--your chances of being shot by a black is ASTRONOMICALLY higher than being shot by a cop--which is next to 0
b. Magic Johnson/blacks PROVE to be idiots who can't do basic math:
they say they are afraid of being shot by cops--but NOT blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = IDIOCY at it's greatest
2. blacks are just as racist, if not more, than whites
a. they commit hate crimes at higher rates
b. blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

....blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year---sometimes more--they should be afraid of other blacks
game over----blacks have NO argument

they are not shooting/etc them because of their SKIN color
..but because they are/were committing crimes/RESISTING/Attacking/etc
...ASterling was armed and the cops did everything possible NOT to shoot---and the DUMBASS is fighting the cops---and he KNOWS he is armed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = DUMB
....MBrown attacked the cop
blacks have NO argument at all

And here is the Supreme Hypocrite clincher: Gov. Cuomo, who sent thousands of old geezers to certain death in Wuhanvirus infected nursing homes, is sickened by this video.....:eek-52:.

Hey folks, have you noticed this OP has suddenly stopped her daily covid-horror threads about how we needed to stay locked down or we were all going to die ?
Now of course we all know why she was doing it, she was scared shitless things would open back up and the economy take off which would help Trump.

Now that her clowns need to get out in the streets to riot, suddenly it's ok, and no mention of the covid menace now. :laugh:

Another all police officers are bad thread. How about we acknowledge that 99% of them are great people and thank them for risking their lives for us?

I agree, the police are excellent most of the time and I am sure glad that we have them. But incidents like this, when they happen need to be brought to light. Just as disturbing as the officer that pushed the non-threatening to the ground are the officers that walked by and did nothing to help the 75 year old man.
We are in agreement

Life is hard. Life is really hard when you're stupid. No sympathy.

No when you're this stupid, there really is no hope for you. Anyone with half a brain understands that every since Reagan was elected, the police forces in America declared war on black men with their "zero tolerance" policy on drugs. Plus it has the added benefit of stripping blacks of their voting rights. Win/win.

The bald fact that Republicans don't every want poor white people to learn is that the two nations with the highest rates of black on black murder, and violent crime are the United States of America and South Africa. The only two nations in the world which have had government lead and government enforced segregation. Where black people have never been given equal rights, equal education or equal opportunity either under the law or in practice.

Violent crime, drug abuse, and moral decay are functions of poverty, lack of opportunity, and brutal over policing. Not race, lack of morality, or and unwillingness or fear of hard work. In fact, the black slaves were much harder working, and physically better suited to hard labour in hot climates, than the white European indentured servants they replaced. The hard work of black slave labour in the South made the Southern States the holders of 2/3 of the wealth of the nation at the earliest days of the nation.

For over 400 years, black people have been barred, through slavery, racism, segregation and oppression from voting, owning property, marrying outside of their race, and all sorts of other abuses not visited upon white people, and you sit there and smugly say you don't see a problem, or that because white people can no longer own black people, there is no longer any problem.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Forum List

Back