Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Who said it's only about Afghans? That's dumb. The US has been importing people from all over the world, en-masse, for decades. Whether or not it has anything to do with wanting to get rid of white people is up for debate. What is not up for debate is that mass immigration is drastically changing the voting demographic in favor of one particular party.
That’s what the other poster told me - it was about Afghans.

I agree with you. I don’t think this is about white people. It’s about importing as many future Democrats as possible. And in some areas, they’re not even waiting - they’re letting illegals vote now.

This is not the country I grew up in. The values have changed completely.

Been seeing their race baiting for years now (Biden one of the worst), and now it's drawing or bringing results. Tragic.
I noticed Biden called the murder “a racially motivated [massacre] by a white supremacist” in order to fan the racial narrative against whites. What about the criminal who mowed down 50 white people, killing six, including a young child? Did Biden call that “a racially motivated massacre by a black supremacist?” Of course not.

That’s what the other poster told me - it was about Afghans.

I agree with you. I don’t think this is about white people. It’s about importing as many future Democrats as possible. And in some areas, they’re not even waiting - they’re letting illegals vote now.

This is not the country I grew up in. The values have changed completely.

yeah well don't listen to anything that guy has to say. he's nothing but a troll. a bunch of people shot dead and yet he still finds a way to make jokes.

yeah well don't listen to anything that guy has to say. he's nothing but a troll. a bunch of people shot dead and yet he still finds a way to make jokes.
Yeah, I thought he might be messing with me when he said it was about the Afghans.

Some of these liberals are beyond disgusting. There’s another one on a thread mocking the Jews who were passengers on the St. Louis. Just when I think liberals have sunk as low as possible, I wake up the next day.

Heard it was live streamed on "TWITCH", and isn't that a gamer's platform ??? Why TWITCH ?? Why the gamer outfit as if one was in the game ? Why the video feed through a head cam streaming live to the TWITCH platform as if one was in a game ? Did he choose his supposed enemy as if he was in a game, and sadly he used a person's race as if he chose that as his option in the game ?

Right now million's of our young are planted head first into these violent video games, otherwise where grooming them, creating violent atmosphere's, hypnotizing game sound's, fast action, and addiction is dragging these poor kid's into a world that is robbing them of their very soul's. Anyone hiding this fact is part of the problem, and not part of the solution. Profits and greed are destroying us from within, yet no one seems to have the decency to actually address the problem in meaningful way's it seems.

Then you add politics or extremism to the cocktail, and somehow it gets mixed into the mind's of gamer's, that's when it very well could go live.

This stuff needs addressed big time, and regulatory action's looked at that might limit the content in steps that are appropriate for age groups through treating these game's like we have regulated the purchasing of alcohol by minor's until come of age. The same for cigarettes etc.

This idea of wide open freedom's up and down the spectrum has since come at a super high cost, and it has robbed people of their loved one's that should still be here, and so the game world unregulated needs to be looked at big time, because if it is the culprit shaping and distorting these young mind's, then that is highly unexceptable.

Why have so many mass shootings occurred in the United States?
As long as liberal idiots keep roiling up racism and ensuring race centrism is alive and well, the more of these shootings we will see.

When your focus is to divide people and create more animosity and bitterness you will get more of the same.

The First Amendment and the vote keeps us free
Sometimes yes. When progressives try to violate the right to free speech, or try to violate freedom of religion, the First Amendment is what protects our freedom.

We have NEVER relied on the second amendment to keep us free
That is incorrect. When it is the right to keep and bear arms that progressives are trying to violate, it is the Second Amendment that protects our freedom.

Give an example where that has ever happened
Every time you've demanded to violate the right to keep and bear arms, and the answer was a resounding no, that was the Second Amendment preventing you from harming America's freedom.

I didn't pick shit son. Bitches like you made him with your propaganda. Whites are offing themselves at a record pace and in a variety of ways. So concern yourself with the white race maggot, since your punk ass thinks you are so superior.
Well well the facts come out. Was a far left winging AOC 18 yr old nutjob who hated everyone you stupid mother fucking btain washed pos.LOLOLOL

A LEFT WINGER....................LOLOLLOL....You are so GD dumb I feel sorry for you slave to race hucksters...lolololl

This is how pathetic these white supremacist are.

He specifically went to a low income Black neighborhood in Buffalo NY to carry out a mass shooting. These types of white supremacists are ALLOWED to sit online and plot these attacks and nothing is done to thwart this type of anti-Black terrorism

View attachment 644609

Are we supposed to be scared now white man ? Is that what you think ? This is you acting tough ? Killing unarmed people. White dudes man I swear to god. "White power maaaan" "14 words maaaan"

Fking idiot.

I also notice how law enforcement withhold the name of the white supremacist. So they can scrub his social media and removed any connections the killer may have to law enforcement
LOLOL....................He was a far left wing kook you fucking dumb ass.lolololol

I had to wait to respond to this 90 page pile of fucking horseshit.........................Boy you are as dumb as you look booger eater

Did they denounce Black Nationalist violence?
I brought that up earlier. Biden called the attack “a racially motivated attack by a white supremacist.” Did he call black criminal who drove throw a parade of whites, killing six including a child, “a racially motivated attack by a black supremacist?” Didn’t think so.

Forum List

Back