Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Schumer on the Senate floor:

“It seems harder and harder to ignore that the echoes of replacement theory and other racially motivated views are increasingly coming out into the open and given purported legitimacy by some MAGA Republicans and cable news pundits."

will post full video later

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Monday said authorities have yet to determine whether Saturday's racially-motivated mass shooting in a Black community in Buffalo, New York, was an act of domestic terrorism.

Schumer on the Senate floor:

“It seems harder and harder to ignore that the echoes of replacement theory and other racially motivated views are increasingly coming out into the open and given purported legitimacy by some MAGA Republicans and cable news pundits."

will post full video later
OK….I’m going to have to look it up myself. Schumer is a far-left partisan hack.

I JUST POSTED IT IN THE POST ABOVE YOURS
NO, I said I am not going to rely on what Schumer said. He is a far-left partisan hack who has threatened violence if the SCOTUS doesn’t submit to the left’s demands.

I am looking for an UNBIASED description of this theory. Unfortunately, because Google is so far to the left that it steers me to leftist sources.

Thus far, I have read of two theories: one involving Afghans and the other involving the illegal aliens. Which one did Tucker refer to?

NO, I said I am not going to rely on what Schumer said. He is a far-left partisan hack who has threatened violence if the SCOTUS doesn’t submit to the left’s demands.

I am looking for an UNBIASED description of this theory. Unfortunately, because Google is so far to the left that it steers me to leftist sources.

Thus far, I have read of two theories: one involving Afghans and the other involving the illegal aliens. Which one did Tucker refer to?
i've never watched Tucker, just kidding i watch every night!

Ah…..now we are getting somewhere. So is the idea that this is part of the Islamic takeover of the world? They do want to make Islam the main religion, and 99% of Afghans are Muslims. (Given the fact that antisemitism is taught as part of the Quran, I’m not thrilled with a big increase in Muslims, but I’m guessing that’s not the replacement theory.

For this theory to be valid, it would mean that Biden, who is importing them (with minimal vetting), is working in cahoots with Islamic leaders. Is that what the theory is all about?

RIP

FS6HhkeX0AAQfAK

Ah…..now we are getting somewhere. So is the idea that this is part of the Islamic takeover of the world? They do want to make Islam the main religion, and 99% of Afghans are Muslims. (Given the fact that antisemitism is taught as part of the Quran, I’m not thrilled with a big increase in Muslims, but I’m guessing that’s not the replacement theory.

For this theory to be valid, it would mean that Biden, who is importing them (with minimal vetting), is working in cahoots with Islamic leaders. Is that what the theory is all about?

Who said it's only about Afghans? That's dumb. The US has been importing people from all over the world, en-masse, for decades. Whether or not it has anything to do with wanting to get rid of white people is up for debate. What is not up for debate is that mass immigration is drastically changing the voting demographic in favor of one particular party.

You demonize whites in your rhetoric, creating this divisive racial conflict between whites and everyone else.

That is not a pivot, but just pointing out that for all your side's talk of "sensitivity", it is all bullshit.
Been seeing their race baiting for years now (Biden one of the worst), and now it's drawing or bringing results. Tragic.

Forum List

Back