Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

The killing of children due to the evilness going on in this nation now, will definitely sign this nation's death warrant. God won't put up with it, and his word is truth.

Prepare yourself America, because to bring about God's wrath is something you'll regret severely over time. It won't be by man's direct hand that you will fall, but by the hand of the almighty himself. You shall reep what you now sew.

Confusion is of the devil, and the devil is the accuser of the brethren before God.

Last edited:
Trust us, it’s all in his “manifesto” — and no, you can’t see it. What? You don’t trust the media to tell you the truth about the shooter’s motive?

Dems know there’s nothing, absolutely nothing, that will stop black people from voting for them.

Now they’re just showing off. Yeah, Buffalo was a racist shooting — but watch this: We’re going to make it about immigrants, and we’ll STILL get the black vote!

FTtgwXvXwB8djmo

Mass shooters seek out gun-free zones.

Quote from Buffalo shooter: "Areas where 'carrying with a concealed weapon] are outlawed or prohibited may be good areas of attack."

one of the victims who died in Buffalo was a young dad who was there at the grocery store to buy a birthday cake for his 3 year old kid

and this sicko killed him

"voices in my head
are telling me i'm gona die
i'm gonna take the world with me
when they put me in the dirt
i'm losing my mind
but i don't wanna talk about it"

Yeah for this kind of work to be produced and promoted shows how stupid we as a people have become ...
The entire country is on a massive downhill slide. I see it every time I leave the house - the rental car I got was filthy and old, the movie theater had a deteriorated screen and ripped seats, there are no cashiers at the grocery store, the customer service reps can’t answer simple questions, a claims adjuster to look at damage that previously took 2 days is now taking three weeks, people can’t afford to fill their gas tanks, mothers are hunting for baby formula, and entire sections on grocery shelves are bare.

i am stunned by how quickly the left is turning us into a third-world country.

The entire country is on a massive downhill slide. I see it every time I leave the house - the rental car I got was filthy and old, the movie theater had a deteriorated screen and ripped seats, there are no cashiers at the grocery store, the customer service reps can’t answer simple questions, a claims adjuster to look at damage that previously took 2 days is now taking three weeks, people can’t afford to fill their gas tanks, mothers are hunting for baby formula, and entire sections on grocery shelves are bare.

i am stunned by how quickly the left is turning us into a third-world country.
Trump warned us, and we still have rhino's going along with Democrat's.. Talk about pathetic.

Forum List

Back