Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
you if it makes them look bad.
This slope is becoming more and more slippery. I guarantee you if there are investigations you would find many Progressives donating to what could be described as questionable. But the media and the political winds are controlled by Progressives and have been for many years.

Police need to clean up their act.

This is step in the right direction.

Nonsense.......the only thing that needs to stop is the police killing white folks......and concentrate more on the troublesome psychotic young black males who commit over half of all violent crime in America though they are only 2.5% of the total pop.

So you believe the police can shoot anyone committing a crime? George Floyd was committing a crime, including resisting arrest.

You're a fucking moron.
George Floyd was not in the process of committing any crimes nor was he resisting arrest when he was essentially tortured to death by that unhinged, sadistic & racist son-of-bitch Chauvin, this is why a jury of 12 of his peers convicted him of 2nd & 3rd degree murder, w/a manslaughter conviction for good measure.

You are a proven liar, but that's old news.
Of course he was committing crimes. He tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill. He was high on illegal drugs. He was resisting arrest. If a police officer tells you to get in his squad car and you do not comply, then you are resisting arrest.

The jury convicted him only because they were afraid they would become the target of mob violence.

You are the forum's biggest dumb fuck.

Exactly

So you believe the police can shoot anyone committing a crime? George Floyd was committing a crime, including resisting arrest.

You're a fucking moron.
George Floyd was not in the process of committing any crimes nor was he resisting arrest when he was essentially tortured to death by that unhinged, sadistic & racist son-of-bitch Chauvin, this is why a jury of 12 of his peers convicted him of 2nd & 3rd degree murder, w/a manslaughter conviction for good measure.

You are a proven liar, but that's old news.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa try and keep up NIGNOG ===POS FLOYD WAS A CAREER CRIMINAL AND A DOPE ADDICT.....BUT HIS MOMMA LOVED HIM

The officer should sue and get reinstated. He did nothing illegal. He has to right to support any legal position he wants to.
ANY POLICE DEPT LIKE DAT.....WHITE COPS SHOULD ABANDON....CUZ BOYOS DEY WII FEED YOU TO THE D0GS...WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE.

troublesome psychotic young black males who commit over half of all violent crime in America though they are only 2.5% of the total pop.

Bullshit. Where are you getting these numbers from?

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Bullshit. I've looked at those statistics and they don't say that.

Go ahead and source your claim.

BECAUSE NIGNOGS ARE TOO STUPID TO BE ABLE TO DECIPHER STATISTICS

troublesome psychotic young black males who commit over half of all violent crime in America though they are only 2.5% of the total pop.

Bullshit. Where are you getting these numbers from?

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Bullshit. I've looked at those statistics and they don't say that.

Go ahead and source your claim.

BECAUSE NIGNOGS ARE TOO STUPID TO BE ABLE TO DECIPHER STATISTICS

Hey STUPID, I'm white and have a degree in mathematics.

Are you sure you are not the one with inability to decipher statistics?

Forum List

Back