Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

If that is all there is this has reached levels beyond insanity.

This is what the crazed left has been doing for over a year now and they need to be stopped.

The jurors in the Chauvin case basically did no deliberating. They showed Stockholm Syndrome from a year of riots, looting, arson, etc., and merely voted guilty on three counts all of which were for the same death of one man, and never asked the judge a single question.

Many people in America are also suffering Stockholm Syndrome from the lockdowns combined with the past year of rioting, etc., etc.

Preplanned with the plandemic.

It’s acceptable because the fascists are in total control of the country.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

And then this from the shit-head mayor of Brooklyn Center.

If it is so bad in America for blacks then fucking emigrate.

Floyd and Wright both had criminal records...didn't they ?

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?

I am ready to "protest".

Just tell me where and when.

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?

I am ready to "protest".

Just tell me where and when.

Of course you are, turnip. Q has you. wwg1wga, amirite?

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

Is DEATH ON SIGHT the proscribed punishment for having a criminal record?

. . . and, still, should not have been executed.

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
you if it makes them look bad.

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
you if it makes them look bad.
I love watching this thug take 3 steps and drop dead.LOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back