Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?

Because it might give someone the idea that a police officer could be biased about enforcing the law.

If you can't show he actually practiced bias, why would you even care.
He used employer's equipment and his employment time to commit the offense. He had no legal right to do any such thing.

I'm a veteran.

I have no problem with athletes or anyone taking a knee during the anthem.

That is one of the purposes of the military. To preserve freedom.

What the people like the one you're replying to are doing is trying to use the military as an excuse to take people's freedom from them.

Speaking as a person who was in the military and am a veteran, the people who have persecuted those who did take a knee are the people who are insulting and spitting on mine and every other American's service to our constitution, our people and our nation.
Thank you for your service Dana7360 , you're a great American.

Police need to clean up their act.

This is step in the right direction.

Fascist and damned proud of it, huh Brown Shirt?

...wtf?

My God you're a simpleton.

Threats and intimidation to silence your opposition. You people are Nazis

He is still free to post and talk about his support for the accused murderer isn't he?

If he feels his rights were violated by his former employer he is entitled to his day in court. Making nobody a fascist.

You mean other than you, Marc and Tutu who want him fired for disagreeing with you

As terms of my employment I agree not to denigrate the company in online forums, written, or any official communication. I understood that if I violated the terms I could be terminated.
So now we have gone to disagreeing with you is degenerating?

That seems to be your new favorite word today.

Dana7360's comment " Speaking as a person who was in the military and am a veteran, the people who have persecuted those who did take a knee are the people who are insulting and spitting on mine and every other American's service to our constitution, our people and our nation." is 100% correct, and it should be on every true blue American's wall and heart.

Police need to clean up their act.

This is step in the right direction.

Fascist and damned proud of it, huh Brown Shirt?

...wtf?

My God you're a simpleton.

Threats and intimidation to silence your opposition. You people are Nazis

He is still free to post and talk about his support for the accused murderer isn't he?

If he feels his rights were violated by his former employer he is entitled to his day in court. Making nobody a fascist.

You mean other than you, Marc and Tutu who want him fired for disagreeing with you

As terms of my employment I agree not to denigrate the company in online forums, written, or any official communication. I understood that if I violated the terms I could be terminated.
So now we have gone to disagreeing with you is degenerating?

That seems to be your new favorite word today.
Please read what he wrote again, FA_Q2.

I don't think it was the donation that got him fired but his comment.

"God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong. Every rank and file police officer supports you," the message continued. "Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership."

Thank you for posting that.

I didn't know he had said that.

A police officer who believes that should find a different line of work.
[/QUOTE26975875, member: 50367"]
So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
you if it makes them look bad.
And yet you support ass clown sports players that kneel during the National Anthem and piss on our flag. They make our nation look bad.

You leftists just can't help but fall flat on your faces without putting on display your epic hypocrisy.

No they don't. I've talked to a lot of veterans who tell me they are not at all offended by black men kneeling for the national anthem. It's what they fought and sacrificed their lives for.
You, like the rest of the right wing, have tried to equate the fight for social justice...and the fact that there are two justice systems in this country with disrespect for the flag and veterans.
You're just gobbling up the red meat and pablum your right wing media outlets and politicians are throwing you....further proof you are largely incapable of thinking for yourselves.

I'm a veteran.

What the people like the one you're replying to are doing is trying to use the military as an excuse to take people's freedom from them.

Speaking as a person who was in the military and am a veteran, the people who have persecuted those who did take a knee are the people who are insulting and spitting on mine and every other American's service to our constitution, our people and our nation.
Baloney. They kneel during the National Anthem at events people pay lots of money to come and watch, which is a bogus and cheap form of whining. Too lazy to actually take up their "cause" outside the realm of a captured audience where they can spit on our flag. A true vet would know that.

... because you talk about things the which you don't have a clue. Anybody who supports Floyd being shot because he tried to pass a $20 bill is stupendously an idiot.
We don't even know whether or not the victim Floyd even knew he was in possession of such a bill.

The convicted murderer, Derek Chauvin, stole his due process, as well as from the rest of us in society.

"God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong. Every rank and file police officer supports you," the message continued. "Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership."

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
And yet you support ass clown sports players that kneel during the National Anthem and piss on our flag. They make our nation look bad.

You leftists just can't help but fall flat on your faces without putting on display your epic hypocrisy.

No they don't. I've talked to a lot of veterans who tell me they are not at all offended by black men kneeling for the national anthem. It's what they fought and sacrificed their lives for.
You, like the rest of the right wing, have tried to equate the fight for social justice...and the fact that there are two justice systems in this country with disrespect for the flag and veterans.
You're just gobbling up the red meat and pablum your right wing media outlets and politicians are throwing you....further proof you are largely incapable of thinking for yourselves.

I'm a veteran.

Baloney. They kneel during the National Anthem at events people pay lots of money to come and watch, which is a bogus and cheap form of whining. Too lazy to actually take up their "cause" outside the realm of a captured audience where they can spit on our flag. A true vet would know that.
You don't even understand what is going on here at all. Every true veteran has no problem with the kneeling. Only the wannabee sunshine 'patriots' do.

... because you talk about things the which you don't have a clue. Anybody who supports Floyd being shot because he tried to pass a $20 bill is stupendously an idiot.
We don't even know whether or not the victim Floyd even knew he was in possession of such a bill.

The convicted murderer, Derek Chauvin, stole his due process, as well as from the rest of us in society.
... as well as his life.

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?

Because it might give someone the idea that a police officer could be biased about enforcing the law.

If you can't show he actually practiced bias, why would you even care.
He used employer's equipment and his employment time to commit the offense. He had no legal right to do any such thing.

And we know that would be just looking for a reason to fire someone.

If they fired people where I work for that, there would be nobody left.

Dana7360's comment " Speaking as a person who was in the military and am a veteran, the people who have persecuted those who did take a knee are the people who are insulting and spitting on mine and every other American's service to our constitution, our people and our nation." is 100% correct, and it should be on every true blue American's wall and heart.

Everyone is welcomed to their POV.

That you say "it should be this" or "it should be that" only demonstrates you are left winger. All that comes with it (lack of tolerance, insistence on conformity, close mindedness) are already showing through.

I'm a veteran.

You don't even understand what is going on here at all. Every true veteran has no problem with the kneeling. Only the wannabee sunshine 'patriots' do.

And that is their right.

But MarcATL doesn't??? :cuckoo:
Similar to what a certain twice impeached, disgraced, one-term, former President said, I'm the least dangerous person you know OldFlame. Guaranteed.
I would disagree, of course. Anyone that would advocate to instantly shoot an unarmed person without question, just because they were committing a crime, sounds pretty dangerous to me. And that's exactly what you did.

Yep. The gangsta life that sees weekly shootings in places like Chicago that barely get mentioned even when young children get shot down. So much for black lives mattering.
Black lives actually don't matter except when their deaths can advance the anti police agenda of BLM.

As the entire nation descends into a sort of Stockholm Syndrome.

So was George Floyd, guess they should have just shot him on sight and the whole thing would have been fine by your standards.
When the convicted murderer Chauvin began kneeling on the victim, Floyd's, neck for almost 10 minutes straight he was not in the process of committing a crime.

Another proven, partisan, Republican liar.

Floyd had committed several crimes that day, crimes worse than trespass, he deserved to be shot, no questions asked, according to your words. Why can't you own what you say?
No, he did not but you sound dangerous.

But MarcATL doesn't??? :cuckoo:
MarcATL? No. You? Yes.,
Explain the difference, if you even know what we're talking about to begin with.
And I was right, you have zero clue as to what I was saying or why. Not surprised. lol

As did the shooter at the Capitol, stole the murdered girl's due process, and has paid zero price for doing so. But you applaud that, because she was white.

As did the shooter at the Capitol, stole the murdered girl's due process, and has paid zero price for doing so. But you applaud that, because she was white.
Best example of the delusional idiots running the country right now.

Next. . . the government will be banning folk from the internet.

Oh. . . wait. :heehee:

‘Uncharted waters.’ Judges are banning some Capitol riot suspects from the internet

'Uncharted waters.' Judges are banning some Capitol riot suspects from the internet

"suspects?"

Forum List

Back