police: i will light you up... Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation

The mentality has grown like a cancer. On the cars it still says "to protect and serve" yet way too many still seem to read it as "to project and vanquish".
That common police-car logo is an incomplete sentence. If properly completed it should read, "To Protect and Serve The Rich and Powerful"

Therein lies the reason why the progression of publicized incidents of brutality and excessive violence by police seems to have no real effect in curbing this wrongful, unnecessary, unlawful and costly behavior by police. The rich and powerful are never subjected to it, they know they never will be, they regard the police as their servants and protectors and they have no wish or intention to compromise or offend those who exist as an armed barrier between them and the lower classes.

It should be noted that New York City's (former) billionaire mayor, Michael Bloomberg, once openly referred to the New York City Police Department as his "personal army." And while it might seem so, he wasn't just being rhetorical.

Last edited:
The video I saw the cop wanted her out after she answered his question, what makes cops think they need to dig personal info on a stop like this? Where are you going, not necessary, what's bothering you, not necessary...write the damn ticket and leave people be...
I am not sure what you saw, but I do know I heard her calling him a 'motherfucker'. Many a private citizen would have reacted similarly to that by a stranger without sanction. Because a man wears a uniform, that should be no different.

He did not use excessive force and I seriously doubt he had anything to do with her death.

Anyone notice that while rogue cops are the subject of "news" every so often none of the zio media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOX ever mentions every police department in America (& the UK) was trained by the Israelis to treat their citizens like the Israelis treat the Palestinians?

American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship
I do recall reading something about this some time ago. Most significant is that something this critically important goes virtually unreported by the mainstream media.

Anyone notice that while rogue cops are the subject of "news" every so often none of the zio media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOX ever mentions every police department in America (& the UK) was trained by the Israelis to treat their citizens like the Israelis treat the Palestinians?

American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship
I do recall reading something about this some time ago. Most significant is that something this critically important goes virtually unreported by the mainstream media.

Like anything else there is CAUSE and EFFECT.

Cops acting like Nazi's is the EFFECT. Zio Nazis training all the police departments to be Nazi's is the CAUSE.

Marxist media covers all that up because to admit it would be a conflict of interest and a MAJOR violation of the Talmudic Law of Moserim which prohibits the so called "jews" tm, from INFORMING on each other or even themselves to a Gentile.

Moserim = Informer

hanging yourself with one arm would not be that hard, finding a trash bag that would hold the weight might be a different story.
A large plastic garbage bag twisted to form a 1/2" diameter length of "rope" would work as well as would a torn and twisted length of bed-sheet.

Twist an ordinary Baggie into a single strand form and you'll see what I mean. Garbage bag plastic is roughly five times the thickness and tensile strength of Baggies.

again, why do you think that its mostly blacks that are treated this way?
has to be a reason. Needs to be some reason that police, both black and white seem to be on guard when they deal with blacks.
Anyone care to try and explain this?
Good question.

There is a category (A) of Black people whose resentment of and hatred for White authority derives from progressive generations of what is best described as the vestigial slave mentality. For some, the effect of their social evolution occurs as a dormant form of latent psychopathology which quickly rises to the surface with the slightest provocation.

There is a category (B) of police officer who entered that occupation with an extremely low sense of self-esteem. For such individuals the authority imparted by the badge quickly becomes a superimposed identity which replaces the former self and thrives on assertions of their newly acquired sense of power. For them the slightest suggestion of non-submissive defiance by presumed inferiors is a threat to their innately fragile egos and a challenge to their synthetic sense of power. Any such demonstration of disrespect is capable of inciting them to a level of homicidal rage -- which apparently it often does.

When Category A is brought into adversarial contact with Category B the volatile outcome is predictable. And with the advent of compact video-recording technology we are beginning to candidly observe the mechanics of these pathological encounters as they occur.

Last edited:
You are obligated to follow lawful orders. Asking you to step out of your car is a lawful order.

[...]
Asking is not an order. Telling -- commanding -- is an order. Whether or not an order is lawful depends on the circumstances, which is where a great deal of misunderstanding resides.

Any order issued by a ruler, a monarch, is a "lawful" order, because a monarch is the Law. But a cop is not. And a cop must have cause to issue any kind of order to a citizen.

In this example the cop told Bland to put out her cigarette, but he did it in a rather deceptive manner. He said, "Put your cigarette out," and he added, "please," which was an order in the guise of a request. But we all know he wasn't asking." He was telling. And when Bland declined to submissively obey his "request" it bruised his ego and he went on the attack.

So Question A is, in accordance with Texas law does a cop have sufficient lawful authority to command a peaceful citizen seated in her lawfully-owned auto to put out her cigarette as part of the process of issuing a warning or a summons for a minor traffic offense which doesn't even inhabit the level of misdemeanor?

And in keeping with the absolutely benign nature of her offense, did the cop have lawful cause to command her to exit her vehicle?

If the answer to either question is yes, then in terms of civil liberties living in Texas is comparable to living in North Korea.

she switched lanes without a signal...then refused to put her ciggie out...which i dont think you are bound by law to do..then refused to exit her car...which you do not have to do.....it was all really without cause...

No, according to the conservatives you are to genuflect before anybody wearing a uniform or you deserve to die.

The video I saw the cop wanted her out after she answered his question, what makes cops think they need to dig personal info on a stop like this? Where are you going, not necessary, what's bothering you, not necessary...write the damn ticket and leave people be...
If you watch the TV "ride-along" documentary, COPS, you'll see quite a bit of that kind of gratuitous interrogation of motorists who are pulled over for minor traffic offenses: "Where are you going? Where are you coming from? What were you doing there? Why did you come this way?" etc. But what you aren't told is these seemingly ordinary traffic stops will always end up with the driver and occupants being searched and arrested for narcotics offenses. The reason for this is the stops are far from ordinary. They are initiated by intelligence tips based on surveillance of known "drug locations." The motorists busted for possession will be coerced into testifying against the dealers they'd just bought from.

The problem with this kind of "reality" entertainment is by not informing the viewing public that the stops are the result of undercover surveillance operations and the subjects are known to be carrying illegal drugs the impression is conveyed that the gratuitous questioning of motorists who are stopped for minor traffic offenses is legal when in fact it is not. Because of the surveillance the apparently innocent motorists were seen leaving a known "drug location" and are thereby believed to be carrying illegal drugs.

Last edited:
You are obligated to follow lawful orders. Asking you to step out of your car is a lawful order.

[...]
Asking is not an order. Telling -- commanding -- is an order. Whether or not an order is lawful depends on the circumstances, which is where a great deal of misunderstanding resides.

Any order issued by a ruler, a monarch, is a "lawful" order, because a monarch is the Law. But a cop is not. And a cop must have cause to issue any kind of order to a citizen.

In this example the cop told Bland to put out her cigarette, but he did it in a rather deceptive manner. He said, "Put your cigarette out," and he added, "please," which was an order in the guise of a request. But we all know he wasn't asking." He was telling. And when Bland declined to submissively obey his "request" it bruised his ego and he went on the attack.

So Question A is, in accordance with Texas law does a cop have sufficient lawful authority to command a peaceful citizen seated in her lawfully-owned auto to put out her cigarette as part of the process of issuing a warning or a summons for a minor traffic offense which doesn't even inhabit the level of misdemeanor?

And in keeping with the absolutely benign nature of her offense, did the cop have lawful cause to command her to exit her vehicle?

If the answer to either question is yes, then in terms of civil liberties living in Texas is comparable to living in North Korea.

Semantics. He asked then order, The cop was being polite. Which is something liberals can't comprehend.

Yes the cop has every right to ask you to put out your cigarette and exit the vehicle. When you refuse, he will order you out. if you continue to refuse he will light your ass up.

The mentality has grown like a cancer. On the cars it still says "to protect and serve" yet way too many still seem to read it as "to project and vanquish".
That common police-car logo is an incomplete sentence. If properly completed it should read, "To Protect and Serve The Rich and Powerful"

Therein lies the reason why the progression of publicized incidents of brutality and excessive violence by police seems to have no real effect in curbing this wrongful, unnecessary, unlawful and costly behavior by police. The rich and powerful are never subjected to it, they know they never will be, they regard the police as their servants and protectors and they have no wish or intention to compromise or offend those who exist as an armed barrier between them and the lower classes.

It should be noted that New York City's (former) billionaire mayor, Michael Bloomberg, once openly referred to the New York City Police Department as his "personal army." And while it might seem so, he wasn't just being rhetorical.
The vast majority of "lower class" people are peace loving honest decent people who rarely if ever have any contact with police except when violent fucking thugs are attempting to assault and or steal whatever merger belongings the "lower class" own.
If anyone is stopped by a cop for any reason the sane mature thing to do is follow the cops orders to the letter.
The negro bitch decided not to and she ended up in jail. TOOOO fucking bad!
You for some reason have major issues with the cops. TOOO fucking bad!

If you watch the TV "ride-along" documentary, COPS, you'll see quite a bit of that kind of gratuitous interrogation of motorists who are pulled over for minor traffic offenses: "Where are you going? Where are you coming from? What were you doing there? Why did you come this way?" etc. But what you aren't told is these seemingly ordinary traffic stops will always end up with the driver and occupants being searched and arrested for narcotics offenses. The reason for this is the stops are far from ordinary. They are initiated by intelligence tips based on surveillance of known "drug locations." The motorists busted for possession will be coerced into testifying against the dealers they'd just bought from.

The problem with this kind of "reality" entertainment is by not informing the viewing public that the stops are the result of undercover surveillance operations and the subjects are known to be carrying illegal drugs the impression is conveyed that the gratuitous questioning of motorists who are stopped for minor traffic offenses is legal when in fact it is not. Because of the surveillance the apparently innocent motorists were seen leaving a known "drug location" and are thereby believed to be carrying illegal drugs.
Is that how you were busted?
Isn't your hour up yet?
That baloney sandwich was something special wasn't it?
You're nothing but a punk. Next time use quotation marks when you C&P something.

She didnt assault a police officer from inside her car stupid

Watch the video.

She started the "don't you know who I am" bullshit. She wanted to get arrested. BUT that makes the idea of suicide even more far-fetched. You don't deliberately get yourself arrested to promote a movement, then kill yourself.

Hmm, someone who wants to get arrested usually would, yanno, like commit a crime. She didnt so maybe it was a silent want, but because silent wants arent on video it seems silly

my cracker ass would have been a wee bit mouthy....but yea i would sign the fucking ticket and then bitched like hell to the court...i am funny that way
You're also alive and well that way. So your point is now what?
The point is that you shouldnt have bow down to power crazed cops.

The point is that you shouldnt have bow down to power crazed cops.

She showed him.
No he showed her how tough he was by beating up a woman. Pussy like you.

Sandra Bland Had Long History of Driving Legal Infractions Family Who Refused to Assist With Bail Now Refusing To Accept Suicide The Last Refuge

Is that how you were busted?
Isn't your hour up yet?
That baloney sandwich was something special wasn't it?
You're nothing but a punk. Next time use quotation marks when you C&P something.
Keepers at NYC's Bronx Zoo have installed plexiglas barriers beyond the bars of some cages in the primate exhibit because the monkeys there are known to shit into their hands and throw it when something upsets them. The monkeys do this when they are frustrated because all that a monkey in a cage can do when he doesn't like something is throw shit.

Ignorance and stupidity are metaphorical cages. Personal insults and empty ad hominem comments are analogous to handfuls of shit to be tossed out in place of intelligent, reasoned, logical arguments.

The vast majority of "lower class" people are peace loving honest decent people who rarely if ever have any contact with police except when violent fucking thugs are attempting to assault and or steal whatever merger belongings the "lower class" own.
The classes (plural) of people I refer to in my comment include mine and, unless you are a politically well-connected multi-millionaire, yours. You and I, unless you belong to the police fraternity, along with a higher-level working class and the welfare class, have significantly less need for police protection than do the upper classes -- as was graphically revealed during the final stages of the infamous OCCUPY demonstration on Wall Street in September, 2011.

I know I will never need protection from an angry mob and I strongly doubt you will, but the elitist bastards who stood drinking champagne on the balconies of their Wall Street offices while New York City cops were cracking the skulls of protesters on the street below clearly have priority when it comes to police service and protection. Here s the Video of Those Wall Streeters Drinking Champagne Above the Protest Wonkette

If one of these Wall Streeters is stopped for some petty traffic offense and the cop pulls that "Put your cigarette out" nonsense on him/her, you may rest assured the situation will not end good for the cop -- especially if he's stupid enough to escalate it to an arrest.

If anyone is stopped by a cop for any reason the sane mature thing to do is follow the cops orders to the letter.
There are orders and there are orders.

When the cop told Bland to put her cigarette out that was an onanistic ego play. He had no officially sanctioned reason to do so. What he had was the choice of issuing a warning or a summons and the game he was playing is obey me and you get a warning, don't obey me and you get a summons. Bland's refusal to play his game was so emphatic it bruised his ego and he arrested her.

Whether or not I would put my cigarette out under the same circumstances would depend on my mood at the time and his attitude. Understanding where the jerk is coming from, and preferring a warning to a summons, I probably would put the cigarette out and consider the inconvenience as part of the penalty for my traffic offense. But if I was in a bad mood, and if he came on too strong, I might just ignore his "order" and tell him I can afford a lawyer if he wants to make a big deal of it.

The negro bitch decided not to and she ended up in jail. TOOOO fucking bad!
And he is suspended, possibly facing the consequences of a serious review of his competence. Under ordinary circumstances it would not be a big deal. But under the present circumstances it is a very big deal. The "negro bitch" is dead and a lot of people are very pissed off about why.

You for some reason have major issues with the cops. TOOO fucking bad!
I do have a major issue with a certain type of cop.

Your type.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back