Police have 350,000,000 interactions with the public annually, 9 unarmed black people killed

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The police brutality thing was merely a ruse to push the communist agenda of BLM and ANTIFA.

JUST LOOK AT SEATTLE.

Is that about police brutality? Nope....it will go on and on. They are moving the goalposts like liberals always do.

Wake.......the........fuck......up!

The police brutality thing was merely a ruse to push the communist agenda of BLM and ANTIFA.

JUST LOOK AT SEATTLE.

Is that about police brutality? Nope....it will go on and on. They are moving the goalposts like liberals always do.

7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime
1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.
Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
Now if Peabrainape could just pull her head out of Uranus, she might see why we "normal" people just wont bow to the masses(asses really).

JUST LOOK AT SEATTLE.

Yes, falling from the bed is a bigger issue for the black community than police brutality.

The leftists are attacking cops because they love criminals and therefore hate cops. They want to let everyone go free of prison. The media is not reporting the news and any sort of proportionality is completely forgotten - since they have an agenda. Never listen to a word they say.

Leftism is a dysgenic ideology of parasitism by losers for even bigger losers. This is what Americans are up against.

What are we suppose to look at in Seattle?

A bunch of liberal losers living on the streets openly getting stoned and high.
I bet you want to believe what you say that you can't prove..The people are speaking maybe they should listen or it will only get worse...

I have been in Seattle and watched it with my own eyes imbecile.
Did you ask them their political ideology while you watched them?

JUST LOOK AT SEATTLE.

Yes, falling from the bed is a bigger issue for the black community than police brutality.

The leftists are attacking cops because they love criminals and therefore hate cops. They want to let everyone go free of prison.

It's a dysgenic ideology of parasitism by losers for even bigger losers.
Two months ago yous guys were complaining that the left was oppressive and denying you your rights and you didn't want to follow the emergency health guidelines and were acting all rebellious...I suppose some people do have a Jekyll/Hyde persona....

I bet you want to believe what you say that you can't prove..The people are speaking maybe they should listen or it will only get worse...

Watch what how they are stonned. Pot is legal in Seattle.

Last edited:

These losers are passed out in front of business entryways and there's garbage all over the sidewalks.

These losers are passed out in front of business entryways and there's garbage all over the sidewalks.
Oh are they, I am anti the pot smoking but many on the right were pro it.

Two months ago yous guys were complaining that the left was oppressive and denying you your rights and you didn't want to follow the emergency health guidelines and were acting all rebellious...I suppose some people do have a Jekyll/Hyde persona....
Like you people, perhaps. Follow social distancing dogma to a "Tee" so you don't kill grandma, you said.

But sometimes rioting, looting and social disorder is necessary (so the left claims) just like the Boston tea party showed, even though it was nothing like the violent zoo in Minneapolis or in other major cities.

Your hypocrisy is showing.

Hopefully soon you'll be looking at the National Guard taking that city back from ANTIFA

Its not Antifa, its the protestors and:
are they in the capital buildings with ak 14's and have they locked Lansing down all of main street backed up to the hospital when no ambulances and workers were able to get to the hospital. When they protest at the governors home let me know, and when they hang a Barbie doll naked with a noose around its neck, let me know.

Oh the hypocrisy of people on the right.

ONE police lynching is too many

And there have been many more than one and the threat of many others

ONE police lynching is too many

And there have been many more than one and the threat of many others

the point

your head

OF COURSE cops shouldn't be abusing/murdering anyone. That is a LONG way from saying their is some pandemic of police targeting black people, which is a total lie. 99.999999999% of black people somehow manage to walk away from an encounter with the police no worse for wear.

The average black person has a higher chance of survival if he walks into a police precinct carrying a gun than he does walking down the average street in the average big city carrying a gun. That's a fact.
And that is what this issue is here, people are LYING abut the frequency of cops comitting violence on blacks, it happens but infrequently. More cops were killed by protesters in 2 weeks than the number of blacks who were killed by cops, yet none on the left cares. A retired black cop in St Louis was killed, think he'll have 3 funerals where's he carted off by horse drawn carriages on national TV on every fucking channel?

This is a joke.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back