Police Chief Wrongfully Fired After Being Secretly Recorded

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Mississippi police chief has been sacked after he was recorded spewing racist and homophobic epithets— and even bragged about repeatedly shooting and killing suspects. “I shot that n*gger 119 times, OK? former police chief Sam Dobbins said, according to the Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting. Dobbins continues bragging about shooting a Black person 119 times, according to the MCIR, and claims—while using other homophobic slurs—that he doesn’t talk to “queers.” “In the streets, there’s going to be one man fighting for you. That’s going to be me. Don’t ruin that,” Dobbins says. The police chief elaborates that he killed 13 men during his career, calling their deaths “justified.” “Ask around,” he says. “I went hard.”

Dobbins asserts in the audio that he said whatever it was that offended Hooker in order to silence the officer. “I’m just trying to get you to shut up. That’s all I was trying to get you to do. …It ain’t nothing personal,” he says. The vote to dismiss Dobbins from his position was a close call. While three members chose to fire him, two others including Richard Spencer, the city’s former mayor, and Charles Simmons voted against the termination, MCIR reported. On Wednesday, the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party posted on its Facebook page that “police misconduct and abuse of power” are “very serious threats” in Lexington."

I don't know if a guy should be fired if it is obvious he was just joking around....it shouldn't be illegal as a police chief to troll your fellow officers -- the officer who is in the wrong - is the cop who recorded him and allowed the public to hear it..that is entrapment or something isn't it? If this guy is good at his job and keeping the town safe, what does it matter if he doesn't talk to fags?

Also, when you take into account, only about 20% of cops ever fire their weapons, the fact this guy killed 13 people is pretty impressive...why would you want to fire a guy who is not only taking out the bad guys, but shooting them 100 times in the process..that is pretty cool...the one guy a couple of weeks ago was only shot 60 times - and that was with multiple cops firing...this guy is tough enough to shoot a guy 100 times by himself....Maybe he can turn this wrongful termination into a campaign run for state office....because this case is clearly the woke-left cancel-culture mob at its worst.....

Bigots like this scumbag thug in blue should be drummed out of law enforcement.

We have a lot of work to do in this country.

Bigots like this scumbag thug in blue should be drummed out of law enforcement.

We have a lot of work to do in this country.
Agreed. And I also think we’ve made a lot of progress in this country. This thug in blue is an extreme exception compared to 60 years ago when there was more like him.

"A Mississippi police chief has been sacked after he was recorded spewing racist and homophobic epithets— and even bragged about repeatedly shooting and killing suspects. “I shot that n*gger 119 times, OK? former police chief Sam Dobbins said, according to the Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting. Dobbins continues bragging about shooting a Black person 119 times, according to the MCIR, and claims—while using other homophobic slurs—that he doesn’t talk to “queers.” “In the streets, there’s going to be one man fighting for you. That’s going to be me. Don’t ruin that,” Dobbins says. The police chief elaborates that he killed 13 men during his career, calling their deaths “justified.” “Ask around,” he says. “I went hard.”

Dobbins asserts in the audio that he said whatever it was that offended Hooker in order to silence the officer. “I’m just trying to get you to shut up. That’s all I was trying to get you to do. …It ain’t nothing personal,” he says. The vote to dismiss Dobbins from his position was a close call. While three members chose to fire him, two others including Richard Spencer, the city’s former mayor, and Charles Simmons voted against the termination, MCIR reported. On Wednesday, the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party posted on its Facebook page that “police misconduct and abuse of power” are “very serious threats” in Lexington."

I don't know if a guy should be fired if it is obvious he was just joking around....it shouldn't be illegal as a police chief to troll your fellow officers -- the officer who is in the wrong - is the cop who recorded him and allowed the public to hear it..that is entrapment or something isn't it? If this guy is good at his job and keeping the town safe, what does it matter if he doesn't talk to fags?

Also, when you take into account, only about 20% of cops ever fire their weapons, the fact this guy killed 13 people is pretty impressive...why would you want to fire a guy who is not only taking out the bad guys, but shooting them 100 times in the process..that is pretty cool...the one guy a couple of weeks ago was only shot 60 times - and that was with multiple cops firing...this guy is tough enough to shoot a guy 100 times by himself....Maybe he can turn this wrongful termination into a campaign run for state office....because this case is clearly the woke-left cancel-culture mob at its worst.....
Biff, you have serious white hate, worse than this cop. You need therapy.

Gina would pull Mrk Hamills heart out of his body cavity. The real force. She did nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back