Poland saved Europe many times.

They don't, there was a controversial program shown on BBC TV before Euro 2012 about neo nazi Ukrainian and Polish football hooligans. There are a lot more neo nazis in Russia though, so obviously they will get more coverage. I read it in an article. I have Googled it and I couldn't find anything which stated he lived in Ukraine, only that he gave lectures at a university there. Then show it. What's that got to do with him being with Russian neo nazis?
OK we don't see pics of Russians at sporting events forming swastikas, etc. That was Poland and Ukraine. What we 'hear' about in Russia is reports of Russian neo Nazis but never any pics or proof, just accusations. "There are a lot more in Russia" SO YOU SAY, just like the press. He lived there and we talked about it on Topix. They weren't Russian neo Nazis though :)

He had avoided prosecution earlier by spending much of 2001-2002 in Russia and the Ukraine promoting anti-Semitism while safely out of the reach of the U.S. government. Returning to the U.S. late in 2002, Duke entered into a plea-bargained thirteen-month prison sentence.​

Tracking David Duke

Ok so Russia and Ukraine but it doesn't say how long he spent in each so this one is a draw.

Never any picks or proof? There are lots of pics and proof online! So everyone says! I don't remember it! Yes they were!

It's stated online he spent 5 years in Russia, there's nothing online to say how long he stayed in Ukraine or that he even lived there!
You want pics as proof of Ukrainians and Polaks forming swastikas in the stands?! Or Nazi flags? There are pics everywhere - google Euro2012. I don't care what 'everyone says', I want proof. I don't see where he lived in Russia for 5 years either.
Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary are the most antisemitic countries.

it was the religions that did it------Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox. ----
thus the broad based unwashed masses were highly influenced----but
there were some elements influenced by the ENLIGHTENMENT-----like---
the highly honored FRANZ JOSEF-------he did bring out a bit of short lived
decency
It is partially that the New Testament bible is antisemitic. It is also that whites losers blame their failures on Jews.

Last edited:
When have I ever lied? It's the truth. :)
LOL you lie all the time! Especially when you "can't remember" stuff. They taught you that at spy school! Or maybe the Hillary Clinton school of lying! :funnyface:

If I say I can't remember something it's because I can't remember it! I didn't go to spy school. Is that something similar to the Vladimir Putin school if lying which you went to? :10:

So you admit you're losing your mind? Are you a natural or you were raised to be a spy by your parents? Haha there is no such school! Lying liar! :funnyface:

Where did I say that? Neither! It's more believable than the "Hillary Clinton school of lying. :) I'm a truth telling truth teller. :)
In your previous post :) So both then. I didn't go to the Trizub school of lying or I'd be much better at it! :) You are a lying liar you liar!

No I didn't! Neither! If there was such a school you'd be no better at it, because you're already an expert at it. :) That's a lie! You see, you're an expert! :)

It's Eduard is it? :)
Isn't that a Spanish name? Or Eduardo? How can he be a Spanish Jew from Odessa? Spanish Jews don't speak Yiddish either!

Is it an Hebrew name? I just checked, it's German or Dutch. What would German or Dutch Jews be doing in Odesa? Do you think Eduard might be lying? :)
Yes I do! I doubt Eduard Bernstein is his real name. I think Bernstein is a Hebrew name but I'm not sure if it's German or Dutch. I don't know why, maybe his family went to Germany or Dutchland after fleeing the Spanish inquisition? And then made their way to Odessa?? I don't know, never heard that one before. Anyway I'm not sure if he's lying or maybe he's confused?

I don't think it's his real name either. I think you're right. He'll probably claim he's related to Leonard Bernstein. :) Probably both. :)
Did you notice he didn't reply to our questions asking if he spoke Yiddish at home or if people called him a schmuk? :)
We agree! Again!:twirl::clap2: :smiliehug:
Who is Leonard Bernstein? Was he a neo Nazi?
It's a German Dutch name?
No I didn't notice, thank you for pointing it out! I forgot all about it! He's acting very suspiciously :08621:

You wouldn't be so excited about it if it happened often. :)
You haven't heard of Leonard Bernstein, the World famous AMERICAN composer?!
:eek2: Yes it is. Yes he is, very strangely.

You mean Ukraine does, right? I don't know where he is now but yes he was in Ukraine and teaching at some university there. LOL he lived in Ukraine and wasn't welcome in Russia. I'm not sure when he was in Russia but I'm fairly certain that was during Yeltsin's time.

No, I mean Russia of course. You should, he's in the US. Prove that he lived in Ukraine. I can show you proof he lived in Russia for 5 years. Why does it matter, he was there to be with his fellow nazis.
The western press ignores Ukrainian and Polak Nazis so of course it seems like more of a problem in Russia. He is? How do you know? OMG just google it. I can show you proof he lived and taught in Ukraine. Yes, there are a lot of Ukrainians living in Russia :)

They don't, there was a controversial program shown on BBC TV before Euro 2012 about neo nazi Ukrainian and Polish football hooligans. There are a lot more neo nazis in Russia though, so obviously they will get more coverage. I read it in an article. I have Googled it and I couldn't find anything which stated he lived in Ukraine, only that he gave lectures at a university there. Then show it. What's that got to do with him being with Russian neo nazis?
OK we don't see pics of Russians at sporting events forming swastikas, etc. That was Poland and Ukraine. What we 'hear' about in Russia is reports of Russian neo Nazis but never any pics or proof, just accusations. "There are a lot more in Russia" SO YOU SAY, just like the press. He lived there and we talked about it on Topix. They weren't Russian neo Nazis though :)

He had avoided prosecution earlier by spending much of 2001-2002 in Russia and the Ukraine promoting anti-Semitism while safely out of the reach of the U.S. government. Returning to the U.S. late in 2002, Duke entered into a plea-bargained thirteen-month prison sentence.​

Tracking David Duke

Ok so Russia and Ukraine but it doesn't say how long he spent in each so this one is a draw.

Never any picks or proof? There are lots of pics and proof online! So everyone says! I don't remember it! Yes they were!

It's stated online he spent 5 years in Russia, there's nothing online to say how long he stayed in Ukraine or that he even lived there!
Russia doesn't have the history of antisemitism as Ukraine.
Khmelnytsky Uprising - Wikipedia
Koliyivshchyna - Wikipedia
Symon Petliura - Wikipedia
Stepan Bandera - Wikipedia
John Demjanjuk - Wikipedia
Ukrainian collaboration with Nazi Germany - Wikipedia
14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician) - Wikipedia
Kishinev pogrom - Wikipedia
Kiev pogroms (1919) - Wikipedia
Lviv pogroms (1941) - Wikipedia
Kamianets-Podilskyi massacre - Wikipedia
Odessa pogroms - Wikipedia
Kiev pogrom (1905) - Wikipedia

The western press ignores Ukrainian and Polak Nazis so of course it seems like more of a problem in Russia. He is? How do you know? OMG just google it. I can show you proof he lived and taught in Ukraine. Yes, there are a lot of Ukrainians living in Russia :)

Tracking David Duke

You want pics as proof of Ukrainians and Polaks forming swastikas in the stands?! Or Nazi flags? There are pics everywhere - google Euro2012. I don't care what 'everyone says', I want proof. I don't see where he lived in Russia for 5 years either.

You mean Russia, Poland and Hungary.

No, I mean Russia of course. You should, he's in the US. Prove that he lived in Ukraine. I can show you proof he lived in Russia for 5 years. Why does it matter, he was there to be with his fellow nazis.

Tracking David Duke

I think you'll find it does. Kishinev is in Moldova not Ukraine.

Tracking David Duke

Kishinev happened because a Ukrainian boy was killed, and of course the losers blamed the Jews.

Tracking David Duke

Ukraine is probably the most antisemitic. They are poor losers looking to blame their failures on Jews. Ukrainian fields are filled with Jewish blood.

Tracking David Duke

decency
It is partially that the New Testament bible is antisemitic. It is also that whites losers blame their failures on Jews.

what does "white" have to do with it?

Tracking David Duke

Kishinev happened because a Ukrainian boy was killed, and of course the losers blamed the Jews.

"the losers"?

Tracking David Duke

Ukraine is probably the most antisemitic. They are poor losers looking to blame their failures on Jews. Ukrainian fields are filled with Jewish blood.

It's not. Ukraine doesn't blame it's "failures" on Jews. You're quite racist for a Jew, yet pro Russian. Which country created the Pale of Settlement?

It's not. Ukraine doesn't blame it's "failures" on Jews. You're quite racist for a Jew, yet pro Russian. Which country created the Pale of Settlement?

Ukraine has far too few jews left to BLAME----during the time that there were
jews there----the UKRAINIANS did despise them based on religion----now
having a mythological jewish grandma is a problem. The Russians created
the PALE OF SETTLEMENT ----knowing the situation would be bloody

Ukrainians were always jealous of Jewish success while they toyed in the fields, often coming out of the fields to mass murder Jews. The Pale of Settlement was created by Catherine the Great a German from Poland.

decency

Whites don't get as educated, or work as hard as Jews. They often get resentful of Jews, especially the losers of the heap.

Ukrainians were always jealous of Jewish success while they toyed in the fields, often coming out of the fields to mass murder Jews. The Pale of Settlement was created by Catherine the Great a German from Poland.
Ukraine is one of the biggest producers of engineers in the world today. How dumb.
The Countries With The Most Engineering Graduates [Infographic]
20150609_Engineering_Fo.jpg

decency

Whites don't get as educated, or work as hard as Jews. They often get resentful of Jews, especially the losers of the heap.
Many of the greatest intellects have been Whites. What an idiot.

Is that why David Duke relocated to Ukraine? ;) Wasn't that after Russia kicked him out? And then later on Russia banned Mein Kampf?
Is Mein Kampf banned in Ukraine?
David Duke relocated to Ukraine? That is one antisemitic Nazi. I bet Ukraine cheered for him.

There's no evidence he lived in Ukraine, that's fake news. He did live in Russia for 5 years though, he knew where to find people like him.
He lived in Ukraine lol. Yes he did know where to find them since there are millions of Ukrainian living in Russia! :) So he finally realized he should relocate to the country where all his supporters came from! :)

He went there, because of the millions of Russian nazis living in Russia. :) He thought he could persuade Ukrainians to turn nazi, but he failed. :)
A Ukrainian Nazi created his own Nazi religion.Ben Klassen - Wikipedia
Because Klassen is a Ukrainian surname.
What an idiot.

They're nothing compared with Russian and Polish neo nazis. Russian neo nazis have been fighting on the Russian side in Donbas, probably some Polish neo nazis fighting on the Russian side also.

Post evidence of this because all we read about are Nazis, neo Nazis, and anti Russian Chechen terrorists fighting on Kiev's side.

We've already discussed this. You already know the war in Donbas was started by Russian neo nazi Gherkin, who's now hiding in a monastery in Russia and some of his neo nazi friends. There are Chechen nazis fighting on the Russian side also.
The problem started when they started making fake Nazi nations like Ukraine.
The problem is the west. Western Ukraine welcomed the Nazis. They're a different religion than the rest of the country too, with a different history. If Ukraine ever wants to be united, it will have to give back the western part to Poland, Romania, and whatever other countries have claims on it.
Because western Ukraine has more Polak blood than the east. Polaks love killing Jews.
Poland helped save Jews so many times.
Poland allowed in millions of Jewish refugees.
Poland was the first to fight the Nazis.
Poland warned the World about the Holocaust, with Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, and Stefan Korbonski.
Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations.

Forum List

Back