Germany. Death of an eight-year-old child pushed under a train in motion

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
The child died on Monday, July 29 after being pushed with his mother in front of a train running at the Frankfurt train station. An investigation is opened for murder.
The boy and his mother were pushed on the rails by a man of African descent. The woman escaped, said a police spokeswoman who opened an investigation for murder.

PY2zZT5g.jpg

Pictured: Eritrean man accused of killing a young boy in Germany | Daily Mail Online

He isn't just of African descent,he is 100% African economic migrant/rapefugee...he pushed a 78 year old lady as well,but she managed to catch her balance and didn't fall

He isn't just of African descent,he is 100% African economic migrant/rapefugee...he pushed a 78 year old lady as well,but she managed to catch her balance and didn't fall
Merkel seems pretty insensitive to the fact that the German people are sometimes under the violence of migrants it's her fault she opened the door to more than 1,000,000 migrants.

More correct: She felt. But where she felt was the distance to the platform edge to big, so he was not able to continue in this absurde way of murder. A short time later other passengers caught him and policemen arrested him.

And first he pushed the mother. She was able to save her life by rotating her body to the middle rail. Then he threw her eight year old son in front of the train. And then he continued with the 78 years old Lady, while the boy died.

Last edited:
Merkel seems pretty insensitive to the fact that the German people are sometimes under the violence of migrants it's her fault she opened the door to more than 1,000,000 migrants.

He came from Switzerland and not from Germany. He lived in Switzerland since 2006. He is married and has three children on his own. In the moment he is in a psychiatric hospital for forensic patients. As far as I heard he started to get some months ago psychological problems. He had an aggressive dispute with a female neighbor. He locked the female neighbor in her home - so the Swiss police was looking for him because of deprivation of liberty - without international arrest warrant. Between Switzerland and Germany exists no border control. The behavior he had shown was absolutelly not typical for him. A year ago he seemed to be another man. Somehow a mystery. Whatever changed his personality - it will be interesting to find out what was really going on in his brain. Nevertheless I guess there will be no other way than to arrest this man for the rest of his life.

If you are interested in facts: In 2017 were murdered and killed 731 people in Germany. (As far as I know what we call "Mord und Totschlag" you call call only "murder" in your culture.) Within this number of murdered persons were 83 dead persons, where one or more of the suspects was not a German.

In the USA were murdered in 2015 about 16,000 people - what is only 50% of the number of murders in the 90ies. A great success. Congrats. But compared with Germany this is still high. Relativelly die in the USA 5.5 times (5500%) more people on reason of murder than in Germany (when I take this numbers here for a calculation).

Last edited:
Who knew? I suppose I need to get out more...

Eritrea, officially the State of Eritrea, is a country in the Horn of Africa.

Eritrea - Wikipedia

Oh by the way:

Amnesty International issued a travel warning for the U.S. over “high levels of gun violence” following two mass shootings over the weekend that left 31 people dead in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio. The human rights organization’s advisory urges travelers in the U.S. to “exercise caution and have an emergency contingency plan when traveling throughout the USA.”
Source: Amnesty International issues travel warning for U.S. over ‘high levels of gun violence’

The child died on Monday, July 29 after being pushed with his mother in front of a train running at the Frankfurt train station. An investigation is opened for murder.
The boy and his mother were pushed on the rails by a man of African descent. The woman escaped, said a police spokeswoman who opened an investigation for murder.

View attachment 272139

Pictured: Eritrean man accused of killing a young boy in Germany | Daily Mail Online

This guy was held up publicly as a model citizen and the success of an integration program .
Well........ until he pushed and innocent woman and her child in front of a train

Celebrate diversity YOU racist xenophobes and white nationalist !

View attachment 272139

......and the Germans project more of their hate, rage and anger about this on....

Donald Trump and Americans.

Not on the proper avenue. Not on the migrants or themselves for letting them in. Nope. On us. And our president.

View attachment 272139

This guy was held up publicly as a model citizen and the success of an integration program .
Well........ until he pushed and innocent woman and her child in front of a train

Celebrate diversity YOU racist xenophobes and white nationalist !

Both is easily able to be true. He was very well integrated, what had started in 2006. 2019 - 13 year later - a friend of him reported that he gave more and more paranoic statements and started to live in fear. Specially also in fear of Nazis. He reported also when he looked calm he was always full of stress inside, because of his own imaginations and thoughts. He sent him to a doctor. He was still under medical treatement when this had happened. The police in Switzerland looked for him - but not with a high priority, because no one thought he is dangerous. The Swiss are by the way excellent in medicine - and they are also very good integrators. He had a good job. Children in the age of 1, 3 and 4 years. A wonderful wife. Friends ... Then he travelled hundreds of miles and murdered an unknown 8 years old boy and tried to murder his mother and an old Lady too. Totally unknown people.

Last edited:

Eritrea - Wikipedia

Oh by the way:

Amnesty International issued a travel warning for the U.S. over “high levels of gun violence” following two mass shootings over the weekend that left 31 people dead in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio. The human rights organization’s advisory urges travelers in the U.S. to “exercise caution and have an emergency contingency plan when traveling throughout the USA.”
Source: Amnesty International issues travel warning for U.S. over ‘high levels of gun violence’

So, we'll be seeing a drop off in foreigners moving here? Maybe even a reversal?

2be1y3.jpg

View attachment 272139

......and the Germans project more of their hate, rage and anger about this on....

Not on the proper avenue. Not on the migrants or themselves for letting them in. Nope. On us. And our president.

Your president takes by the way care for a very aggressive and poisoned atmosphere in the politics worldwide, which makes it for all people with psychological problems for sure not more easy to live. And the USA attacks continously Germany with nonsense. The last nonsense was, that you like to make sanctions against companies of Germany and Europe (and also Switzerland) because we make a pipeline directly from Russia to Germany (nord stream 2), which is parallel to the pipelines Jamal and Transgas, which bring natural gas via Poland and via Ukraine to Germany and the rest of Europe. This attack of the USA against the energy safety of Europe makes not any sense. But as well the democrats and the republicans of the USA are political idiots, who are able to agree that Germany has to be under all circumstanes an enemy of the USA, because the USA never had a better enemy. :lol:

Last edited:

Eritrea - Wikipedia

Oh by the way:

So, we'll be seeing a drop off in foreigners moving here? Maybe even a reversal?

2be1y3.jpg

I'm not able to translate this into my own languages. What do you like to say? ...

Last edited:

View attachment 272139

Your president takes by the way care for a very aggressive and poisoned atmosphere in the politics worldwide, which makes it for all püoelel woith psychological problems for sure not more easy. And the USA attacks continously Germany with nonsense. The last nonsense was, that you like to make sanctions against companies of Germany and Europe (and also Switzerland) because we make a pipeline directly from Russia to Germany (nord stream 2), which is parallel to the pipelines Jamal and Transgas, which bring natural gas via Poland and via Ukraine to Germany and the rest of Europe. This attack of the USA against the energy safety of Europe makes not any sense. But as well the democrats and the republicans of the USA are political idiots, who are able to agree that Germany has to be under all circumstanes an enemy of the USA, because the USA never had a better enemy. :lol:

The Europeans push for conflict with Russia, while putting themselves at Russia's mercy for fuel.

THat is not the act of a grown up.

Eritrea - Wikipedia

Oh by the way:

2be1y3.jpg

I'm not able to translate this into my own languages. What do you like to say?

You point out that a warning about not going to America.

But we both know that millions of people will still come to America, many of them against our will and laws.

So, it seems that the people of the world, think that America, is a great place to go to.

So, your point is wrong.

View attachment 272139

Your president takes by the way care for a very aggressive and poisoned atmosphere in the politics worldwide, which makes it for all püoelel woith psychological problems for sure not more easy. And the USA attacks continously Germany with nonsense. The last nonsense was, that you like to make sanctions against companies of Germany and Europe (and also Switzerland) because we make a pipeline directly from Russia to Germany (nord stream 2), which is parallel to the pipelines Jamal and Transgas, which bring natural gas via Poland and via Ukraine to Germany and the rest of Europe. This attack of the USA against the energy safety of Europe makes not any sense. But as well the democrats and the republicans of the USA are political idiots, who are able to agree that Germany has to be under all circumstanes an enemy of the USA, because the USA never had a better enemy. :lol:

The Europeans push for conflict with Russia, while putting themselves at Russia's mercy for fuel.

heating fuel

no comment

Eritrea - Wikipedia

Oh by the way:

2be1y3.jpg

But we both know that millions of people will still come to America, many of them against our will and laws.

The USA has 2 neighbors and lives in fear of foreign infiltration. Strange.

So, it seems that the people of the world, think that America, is a great place to go to.

I never thought so.

So, your point is wrong.

Which point? In El Paso died a German for example. Wrong place and time to make holidays.

Last edited:

View attachment 272139

heating fuel

no comment

Why not?

Eritrea - Wikipedia

Oh by the way:

2be1y3.jpg

The USA has 2 neighbors and lives in fear of foreign infiltration. Strange.

I never thought so.

So, your point is wrong.

Which point? In El Paso died a German for example. Wrong place and time to make holidays.

1. We have literally tens of millions of foreigners living here, against our wishes and laws. So, it is not strange that we are concerned about it. Save your spin for someone that cares.

2. Vast numbers of foreigners come think that America is a great place to go, either to visit or stay forever.

3. Sorry about the decline of our culture. We are full of people like you, that we can't see to fight against and win.

Forum List

Back