Poland saved Europe many times.

Isn't! I can't keep track of all the agencies you're a triple and quadruple agent for! I know the Chinese are one because you talked about it :) I only spy on you! You're only laughing to cover up the fact that you're afraid of me! You are! No you aren't! No I didn't, not the Chinese one! I had to ask you about it! You did!

No but why do you keep going on about it? Does it excite you? :ack-1:
Isn't! I can't keep track of all the agencies you're a triple and quadruple agent for! I know the Chinese are one because you talked about it :) I only spy on you! You're only laughing to cover up the fact that you're afraid of me! You are! No you aren't! No I didn't, not the Chinese one! I had to ask you about it! You did!

No but why do you keep going on about it? Does it excite you? :ack-1:

Is! You mean you can't keep track of all your agencies! You mean because you work for them! Am I your special project with the Kremlin? :) So what are you going to tell Putin about me? :) I'm not! I am! Yes you do! You already knew about it! I didn't!

No, I'm not into that sort of thing, I thought maybe you were. :)

Is! I don't have any agencies! You're the one who always goes on about agencies and you're the one who knows all 3 letters for those agencies! I'm not the one watching Chinese TV for hours and hours! :abgg2q.jpg: No but you should be! I think lots of others are already watching you anyway :) I'm going to go on his twitter and tell him you're a Ukrainian British Chinese spy! You're not or you are, make up your mind! That's a spy-type answer! No I do not! Liar! I know nothing about it! Yes you did!

I think you're lying ;)

Isn't! You're saying you don't even know the CIA and KGB? :290968001256257790-final: :) . So who is? I should be what? How would you know that if you're not a spy?! So you lie to Putin also? :) I'm not a spy! How would you know that? Yes I did! Yes you are! Yes you do! No I didn't!

I'm not!
Is you liar! Oh ok, so two of them! So what?! You are and you already bragged about it! Scroll up! LOL!!! You asked if you were my special project for the Kremlin and I said you should be! :) You're online and I can see what you're posting :5_1_12024: I would never lie to Putin! Yes you are :) I know that by my experience watching you! You didn't! I'm not! I don't! You did! You are!!

Is! You forgot about all of the spy agencies you're involved with! Answer the question!
I'm not and no I didn't! No! :) I think I am! :) I can see what you're posting! :) Yes you would, you said you'd lie to him about me! No I'm not! You know that by your experience of being a spy! I did! You are! You do! I didn't! I'm not!
Is not! Liar! OMG you lie so much! The only 3 letter agency I'm involved with is OMG! As in OMG you liar! Of course I know who those are and the KGB doesn't exist anymore! Your thinking is still stuck in the 70's! :iyfyus.jpg:

You are and you did! Yes! You should be! So? I'm not the one telling people I'm a triple agent ::kissykissy2:
No I would never lie to Putin! Putin is a God! He'd know instantly if I was lying! You are though! I learned that by watching you! You didn't! I'm not! I don't! You did and it's probably on video somewhere :) You are!

LOL you lie all the time! Especially when you "can't remember" stuff. They taught you that at spy school! Or maybe the Hillary Clinton school of lying! :funnyface:

If I say I can't remember something it's because I can't remember it! I didn't go to spy school. Is that something similar to the Vladimir Putin school if lying which you went to? :10:

So you admit you're losing your mind? Are you a natural or you were raised to be a spy by your parents? Haha there is no such school! Lying liar! :funnyface:

Where did I say that? Neither! It's more believable than the "Hillary Clinton school of lying. :) I'm a truth telling truth teller. :)
In your previous post :) So both then. I didn't go to the Trizub school of lying or I'd be much better at it! :) You are a lying liar you liar!

No I didn't! Neither! If there was such a school you'd be no better at it, because you're already an expert at it. :) That's a lie! You see, you're an expert! :)
It's implied! Both! That doesn't even make any sense and since it's your school, you'd be the expert! Liar! Lying liar!

Isn't that a Spanish name? Or Eduardo? How can he be a Spanish Jew from Odessa? Spanish Jews don't speak Yiddish either!

Is it an Hebrew name? I just checked, it's German or Dutch. What would German or Dutch Jews be doing in Odesa? Do you think Eduard might be lying? :)
Yes I do! I doubt Eduard Bernstein is his real name. I think Bernstein is a Hebrew name but I'm not sure if it's German or Dutch. I don't know why, maybe his family went to Germany or Dutchland after fleeing the Spanish inquisition? And then made their way to Odessa?? I don't know, never heard that one before. Anyway I'm not sure if he's lying or maybe he's confused?

I don't think it's his real name either. I think you're right. He'll probably claim he's related to Leonard Bernstein. :) Probably both. :)
Did you notice he didn't reply to our questions asking if he spoke Yiddish at home or if people called him a schmuk? :)
We agree! Again!:twirl::clap2: :smiliehug:
Who is Leonard Bernstein? Was he a neo Nazi?
It's a German Dutch name?
No I didn't notice, thank you for pointing it out! I forgot all about it! He's acting very suspiciously :08621:

You wouldn't be so excited about it if it happened often. :)
You haven't heard of Leonard Bernstein, the World famous AMERICAN composer?!
:eek2: Yes it is. Yes he is, very strangely.
It does though :twirl:

Nope but then I'm not spying on America like you are!

He's always been strange but he's more stranger than normal. :4_13_65:

Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary are the most antisemitic countries.

You mean Russia, Poland and Hungary.
Ukraine is probably the most antisemitic. They are poor losers looking to blame their failures on Jews. Ukrainian fields are filled with Jewish blood.

It's not. Ukraine doesn't blame it's "failures" on Jews. You're quite racist for a Jew, yet pro Russian. Which country created the Pale of Settlement?
Ukrainians were always jealous of Jewish success while they toyed in the fields, often coming out of the fields to mass murder Jews. The Pale of Settlement was created by Catherine the Great a German from Poland.
Ukraine is one of the biggest producers of engineers in the world today. How dumb.
The Countries With The Most Engineering Graduates [Infographic]
20150609_Engineering_Fo.jpg
That doesn't mean they're any good at it. Saudis send lots of students to the US to study engineering and can't build a damned thing.

Post evidence of this because all we read about are Nazis, neo Nazis, and anti Russian Chechen terrorists fighting on Kiev's side.

We've already discussed this. You already know the war in Donbas was started by Russian neo nazi Gherkin, who's now hiding in a monastery in Russia and some of his neo nazi friends. There are Chechen nazis fighting on the Russian side also.
The problem started when they started making fake Nazi nations like Ukraine.
The problem is the west. Western Ukraine welcomed the Nazis. They're a different religion than the rest of the country too, with a different history. If Ukraine ever wants to be united, it will have to give back the western part to Poland, Romania, and whatever other countries have claims on it.
Because western Ukraine has more Polak blood than the east. Polaks love killing Jews.
Poland helped save Jews so many times.
Poland allowed in millions of Jewish refugees.
Poland was the first to fight the Nazis.
Poland warned the World about the Holocaust, with Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, and Stefan Korbonski.
Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations.
:spam::spam::spam:

Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary are the most antisemitic countries.

Ukraine is probably the most antisemitic. They are poor losers looking to blame their failures on Jews. Ukrainian fields are filled with Jewish blood.

It's not. Ukraine doesn't blame it's "failures" on Jews. You're quite racist for a Jew, yet pro Russian. Which country created the Pale of Settlement?
Ukrainians were always jealous of Jewish success while they toyed in the fields, often coming out of the fields to mass murder Jews. The Pale of Settlement was created by Catherine the Great a German from Poland.

You think all Ukrainians "toyed" in the field and all Jews were rich.
She did it on behalf of Russia and it was probably at the request of her Russian advisors.
Wasn't it the Kulaks who owned the farms and the Kulaks were German?

She did it on behalf of Russia and it was probably at the request of her Russian advisors.
Jews try hard, and Ukrainians drink hard.

You must try harder. :)
I did I am a retired history professor.

Ukraine is one of the biggest producers of engineers in the world today. How dumb.
Ukraine is among the most poor of Europe. Even Islamic Albania is richer. How smart is that?

Why don't you ask Ukraine's Jewish president?
Ukraine voted in a Jewish president. Simply because they now are starting to feel guilty for all the Jews they killed.

That certainly isn't the reason.
Sure it is.

Ukrainians had a bunch of rocket scientists. They were pretty smart.

With Ryszard Kuklinski helped prevent WW3.

Ryszard Kukliński - Wikipedia

As well as Polish Solidarity helped collapse the Soviet Union.

Solidarity (Polish trade union) - Wikipedia

Helped saved Britain from Nazis in the Battle of Britain.

No. 303 Squadron RAF - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Soviets in 1920.

Battle of Warsaw (1920) - Wikipedia
The British diplomat Edgar Vincent regards this event as one of the most important battles in history on his expanded list of most decisive battles, since the Polish victory over the Soviets stopped the spread of communism to Europe

Saved Ireland in the Irish Potato famine.

Polish explorer who saved over 200,000 during Irish Famine remembered in new exhibit

Saved Europe from Islamic Tatars, like at Hodow & long before.

Battle of Hodów - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Islamic Ottoman Turks at Vienna, Khotyn, and else where.

Battle of Vienna - Wikipedia

Battle of Khotyn (1621) - Wikipedia

Helped Saved Europe from Mongols in Legnica.

Battle of Legnica - Wikipedia
Poland was responsible in part, for starting WWII. Nothing admirable about that.
How? By Poland having a non-aggression pact with Nazis since 1933, which ended when Nazi Germany had invaded Poland in 1939?

Yes that's true. But the rocket factories shut down and turned into clock factories so the rocket scientists sold their rocket technology to North Korea. That's how NK was suddenly able to build rockets that can reach the US.

The British diplomat Edgar Vincent regards this event as one of the most important battles in history on his expanded list of most decisive battles, since the Polish victory over the Soviets stopped the spread of communism to Europe

Polish explorer who saved over 200,000 during Irish Famine remembered in new exhibit

Poland was responsible in part, for starting WWII. Nothing admirable about that.
How? By Poland having a non-aggression pact with Nazis since 1933, which ended when Nazi Germany had invaded Poland in 1939?
You need to educate yourself on the horrendous and provocative actions of the Polish government prior to WWII. This article is a good place to start. Few people know the truth of what caused WWII.

Why Germany Invaded Poland

Yes that's true. But the rocket factories shut down and turned into clock factories so the rocket scientists sold their rocket technology to North Korea. That's how NK was suddenly able to build rockets that can reach the US.

:spam: :290968001256257790-final:

I'm not surprised you're retired. :)

Ukraine is among the most poor of Europe. Even Islamic Albania is richer. How smart is that?

Why don't you ask Ukraine's Jewish president?
Ukraine voted in a Jewish president. Simply because they now are starting to feel guilty for all the Jews they killed.

That certainly isn't the reason.
Sure it is.

It's not, it had nothing to do with him being a Jew.

You need to educate yourself on the horrendous and provocative actions of the Polish government prior to WWII. This article is a good place to start. Few people know the truth of what caused WWII.

Frigging hilarious. Gdansk was a free city, not a Polish city.
Why not speak about how the first Germans came to Gdansk, a city with a Polish tribal name?
The first Germans to the region came invited in as friends of Poland at the turn of the 1300's. They went onto betray their friendship, and raze the purely Polish city Gdansk to the ground, killing up to 10,000 Poles in the Gdansk Massacre.

The Poles also had control of Gdansk until 1793. When once again German Prusssians betrayed the Polish - Prussian treaty they had with Poland formed in 1791. For such a silly reason as they hadn't been informed about Poland's revolutionary May 3rd 1791 Constitution which awarded 20% of the Polish population voting rights, well above the 6% voting population from the slightly earlier USA constitution had.

Bromberg? Please. Germans were the real ones butchering Poles before WW2 had begun. Operation Tannenberg targeted ethnic Poles living in Nazi Germany months before Nazi Germany had invaded.

The article states September 3rd of 1939. Are they aware that a couple of days earlier Nazi Germany had invaded Poland, mass murdering Poles?

The Bromberg Massacre on the 3rd of September happened because local Germans were collaborating with Nazi Germany to kill, and oppress ethnic Poles.

German Nazis didn't just go into Poland to take back supposed lands Poland stole. Even though just about every town Poland took over was dominantly Polish.

Warsaw for example which was never Germany's lands, had been taken over by Nazi Germany, and razed to the ground completely, with 200,000 Poles killed in Warsaw alone.

Why not speak about how the first Germans came to Gdansk, a city with a Polish tribal name?
The first Germans to the region came invited in as friends of Poland at the turn of the 1300's. They went onto betray their friendship, and raze the purely Polish city Gdansk to the ground, killing up to 10,000 Poles in the Gdansk Massacre.

The Poles also had control of Gdansk until 1793. When once again German Prusssians betrayed the Polish - Prussian treaty they had with Poland formed in 1791. For such a silly reason as they hadn't been informed about Poland's revolutionary May 3rd 1791 Constitution which awarded 20% of the Polish population voting rights, well above the 6% voting population from the slightly earlier USA constitution had.

Bromberg? Please. Germans were the real ones butchering Poles before WW2 had begun. Operation Tannenberg targeted ethnic Poles living in Nazi Germany months before Nazi Germany had invaded.

The article states September 3rd of 1939. Are they aware that a couple of days earlier Nazi Germany had invaded Poland, mass murdering Poles?

The Bromberg Massacre on the 3rd of September happened because local Germans were collaborating with Nazi Germany to kill, and oppress ethnic Poles.

German Nazis didn't just go into Poland to take back supposed lands Poland stole. Even though just about every town Poland took over was dominantly Polish.

Warsaw for example which was never Germany's lands, had been taken over by Nazi Germany, and razed to the ground completely, with 200,000 Poles killed in Warsaw alone.
I don’t disagree. The Nazis were ruthless, but you need to recognize the Poles aren’t blameless in starting the war.

I don’t disagree. The Nazis were ruthless, but you need to recognize the Poles aren’t blameless in starting the war.

That's BS, Just because Poland didn't give back a Polish majority Gdansk Corridor, or allow a railway to be built, doesn't mean it had started WW2.

Nazi Germany actually invaded , and or tried to invade more than a dozen countries.

The guy was mad, he even invaded some of his Axis allies like Hungary, and Italy because they weren't hardcore as he was against Jews, and undesirables.

Forum List

Back