Poland saved Europe many times.

Post evidence of this because all we read about are Nazis, neo Nazis, and anti Russian Chechen terrorists fighting on Kiev's side.

We've already discussed this. You already know the war in Donbas was started by Russian neo nazi Gherkin, who's now hiding in a monastery in Russia and some of his neo nazi friends. There are Chechen nazis fighting on the Russian side also.
The problem started when they started making fake Nazi nations like Ukraine.
The problem is the west. Western Ukraine welcomed the Nazis. They're a different religion than the rest of the country too, with a different history. If Ukraine ever wants to be united, it will have to give back the western part to Poland, Romania, and whatever other countries have claims on it.
Because western Ukraine has more Polak blood than the east. Polaks love killing Jews.
Poland helped save Jews so many times.
Poland allowed in millions of Jewish refugees.
Poland was the first to fight the Nazis.
Poland warned the World about the Holocaust, with Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, and Stefan Korbonski.
Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations.
Poland killed more Jews than they helped.

David Duke relocated to Ukraine? That is one antisemitic Nazi. I bet Ukraine cheered for him.

There's no evidence he lived in Ukraine, that's fake news. He did live in Russia for 5 years though, he knew where to find people like him.
He lived in Ukraine lol. Yes he did know where to find them since there are millions of Ukrainian living in Russia! :) So he finally realized he should relocate to the country where all his supporters came from! :)

He went there, because of the millions of Russian nazis living in Russia. :) He thought he could persuade Ukrainians to turn nazi, but he failed. :)
A Ukrainian Nazi created his own Nazi religion.Ben Klassen - Wikipedia
Because Klassen is a Ukrainian surname.
What an idiot.
There are all kinds of people with roots in Ukraine. They mixed together to create Ukraine.

Ukraine, Poland, and Hungary are the most antisemitic countries.

You mean Russia, Poland and Hungary.
Ukraine is probably the most antisemitic. They are poor losers looking to blame their failures on Jews. Ukrainian fields are filled with Jewish blood.

It's not. Ukraine doesn't blame it's "failures" on Jews. You're quite racist for a Jew, yet pro Russian. Which country created the Pale of Settlement?
Ukrainians were always jealous of Jewish success while they toyed in the fields, often coming out of the fields to mass murder Jews. The Pale of Settlement was created by Catherine the Great a German from Poland.
Ukraine is one of the biggest producers of engineers in the world today. How dumb.
The Countries With The Most Engineering Graduates [Infographic]
20150609_Engineering_Fo.jpg
Ukraine is among the most poor of Europe. Even Islamic Albania is richer. How smart is that?

it was the religions that did it------Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox. ----
thus the broad based unwashed masses were highly influenced----but
there were some elements influenced by the ENLIGHTENMENT-----like---
the highly honored FRANZ JOSEF-------he did bring out a bit of short lived
decency
It is partially that the New Testament bible is antisemitic. It is also that whites losers blame their failures on Jews.

what does "white" have to do with it?
Whites don't get as educated, or work as hard as Jews. They often get resentful of Jews, especially the losers of the heap.
Many of the greatest intellects have been Whites. What an idiot.
Jews have far more Nobel prize winners per capita than white Christians do.

You want pics as proof of Ukrainians and Polaks forming swastikas in the stands?! Or Nazi flags? There are pics everywhere - google Euro2012. I don't care what 'everyone says', I want proof. I don't see where he lived in Russia for 5 years either.

Ukraine is probably the most antisemitic. They are poor losers looking to blame their failures on Jews. Ukrainian fields are filled with Jewish blood.

It's not. Ukraine doesn't blame it's "failures" on Jews. You're quite racist for a Jew, yet pro Russian. Which country created the Pale of Settlement?
Ukrainians were always jealous of Jewish success while they toyed in the fields, often coming out of the fields to mass murder Jews. The Pale of Settlement was created by Catherine the Great a German from Poland.

You think all Ukrainians "toyed" in the field and all Jews were rich.
She did it on behalf of Russia and it was probably at the request of her Russian advisors.

David Duke relocated to Ukraine? That is one antisemitic Nazi. I bet Ukraine cheered for him.

There's no evidence he lived in Ukraine, that's fake news. He did live in Russia for 5 years though, he knew where to find people like him.
He lived in Ukraine lol. Yes he did know where to find them since there are millions of Ukrainian living in Russia! :) So he finally realized he should relocate to the country where all his supporters came from! :)

He went there, because of the millions of Russian nazis living in Russia. :) He thought he could persuade Ukrainians to turn nazi, but he failed. :)
What an idiot.

Well spotted, Limpy.
How did you get unbanned?

Ukraine is one of the biggest producers of engineers in the world today. How dumb.
Ukraine is among the most poor of Europe. Even Islamic Albania is richer. How smart is that?

Why don't you ask Ukraine's Jewish president?

What an idiot.
There are all kinds of people with roots in Ukraine. They mixed together to create Ukraine.

It's an obvious German, possibly Jewish name.

Ukraine voted in a Jewish president. Simply because they now are starting to feel guilty for all the Jews they killed.

She did it on behalf of Russia and it was probably at the request of her Russian advisors.
Jews try hard, and Ukrainians drink hard.

Ukraine voted in a Jewish president. Simply because they now are starting to feel guilty for all the Jews they killed.

That certainly isn't the reason.

Jews try hard, and Ukrainians drink hard.

You must try harder. :)

That's news to me. If he's so pro Russian, why does he support sanctions? All these "Russia supporters" in the EU but not one of them can vote against continuing those sanctions? :disbelief:
LOL has he said so? I think he's just another populist/nationalist like a lot of other European nations these days. Anti immigration. So that makes him a Nazi?!

Oh ok $300 trillion. Is that better? :cul2: OMG you are ridiculous.

IS!!

You implied it then! We are keeping our chickens! You don't deserve any plump, juicy chickens! Clean chickens! What was a long time ago? I think you answered out of order :) I thought we already had full control of you people?! Maybe it's time to invade! We will kill your cows and feed you chickens!! I'm so happy you agree :) Um, I think Russia may have one or two nukes pointed at western Europe :) NATO's true purpose was to keep you animals from fighting with each other and dragging the rest of the world into it! Again!

No, not really. Again, he has Trump and Macron on his side (according to you) so that's 3 of 8. He was already complaining that all the others do is complain about Crimea and Donbass so why bother? He is part of a "big club", the G20, which is of much more use to him since China and India are members (BRICS) :)

LOL a lot more than "a bit" ;) Soros backed the Orange Revolution so please don't downplay it as a "rerun". He was elected though in 2010 and again run out of office! At this point, Russia doesn't GAF what anyone thinks. They look pretty good to China :) And India and No Korea and the Saudis. I wasn't!

I tried! Not only did I try to fight off the Croats and Bosnians but some Russian who hated Americans and then the 2 Serbs who were always arguing with me or complaining about how I was treating those poor innocent Croats! OMG. [I will add here that I finally abandoned the forum after I was fed up with the Serbs! They would do NOTHING to fight back! And complain to me!] No, I was far more attached to the Russians. I said I didn't attack him for being muslim or because he was muslim. He was attacking Serbs so his religion didn't matter. Yeah I know.

LOL no they would not, not most of them. If they went back to communism, they know their already tiny pensions would get even smaller. Old people tend to get nostalgic for "the old days" even if the old days were terrible. Yup, until he started learning German and sent me pics of the "beautiful" Nazi soldiers from WW2, then he loved Germans lol. The kid was a troll and you took him too seriously :) Yugoslavia is not coming back. I just don't understand why they would dream of any reunification with Croat Nazis who slaughtered them during WW2. Just unbelievable. :disbelief:

I already told you, France and Germany can't be seen to be fighting, they're the core of the EU. If people see France and Germany fighting they'll claim it's the end of the EU! France wanted to sell Russia those warships remember, until they were persuaded not to by the EU. :)

He is a nazi, anyone can see that, except maybe an extreme right wing Trump supporter and before you ask, yes I do mean you. :)

It is for him! No I'm not

Is!

No I didn't! You can keep them! Scroll up! :) I don't think I did!
You haven't yet, but if Trump had his way you will! You want to invade a NATO country?! You should be, it happens so rarely. :) And it's American nukes which is preventing Russia from using them! No it wasn't, the EU was formed for that reason. NATO exists to protect the West from Russia!

Yes really! That's only 2 out of 7! As I already said and rightly so. The G7 is the elite club then! Maybe it is, but it's not as prestigious as being in the elite club. :)

It doesn't matter if he backed it, he wasn't responsible for it! It was a rerun, he cheated the first time and the Ukrainian people protested against it! So where was Soros then? It never has! Not the most trustworthy countries. :)

Why were you doing that though? It's not your fight and if most Serbs weren't bothered about it why were you? Which means you weren't appreciated on there and was sticking your nose in! OK.

Yes they would! They probably think they would be bigger! They think the old days were good! He really did pine for the Soviet Union, even if he never lived in it. :) They want to be part of something bigger and more important, Serbia is an insignificant country. Yugoslavia was more powerful.
That's ridiculous. To me, that shows the EU as weak. Pressured "by the EU' - by who exactly?

LOL I'm not extreme right wing or really a Trump supporter - I voted against Hillary, remember? And remember when I said I would vote for Harambe before I'd vote for Hillary? Or even Kadyrov? ;)

I'm not sure the gdp of the whole world is $300 trillion but if you want to believe Putin owns the world, be my guest :)

Not!

You did though. What will you eat with no cows or chickens? I just scrolled up! You certainly did :)
Nah, that isn't what I've been hearing about for the last 2 decades. That we dictate to the UK (and pretty much the rest of the world)
I don't support NATO so yeah! NATO exists to keep the peace and the world would be much more peaceful without the Brits sticking their noses in it. Take a good look at British history and look at the state of the world right now and see how much of it is their fault. Actually, it's quite common for you to agree with me ;) LOL! You think Russia would start nuking western Europe or something? Or your precious Ukraine? Do you know how much radiation would spread all over the place including in Russia?
The excuse for NATO was to protect western Europe from the Soviet Union ie "communism" but a lot of them were commies anyway. Which is why we let so many Nazis go, to help 'fight' against the commies taking over. Oh, oops, of course there were no "real" commies outside of the Russian SSR because it was only ethnic Russians who truly believed and all the others (looking at you, eastern Europeans!) all the others "only joined for the benefits" ;) So here we have only ethnic Russians and a very large number of west Europeans who were true believers even though there were no benefits of being a commie in western Europe. Is that right? Do I have that right? :auiqs.jpg:

Huh? If Russia rejoins G7 that would make it G8. Duh! Doofus! Trump + Macron + Putin = 3 or do you think Putin would vote against himself? lol. It is not "rightly so", it's stupid and a waste of time. It's like insisting Trump tell Putin for the 1,000th time "don't interfere in our elections" every time they meet and then talk about nothing else. What's the point in going if that's all you're going to hear?!

LOL the most prestigious and elite club is a seat on the UN Security Council ;)
Why are you going on about it anyway? Ukraine doesn't belong to any of them :5_1_12024:

Backing it does make Soros responsible. Had he not backed it, it may not have happened. Probably wouldn't have happened. Ukraine needs to be more careful of outsiders meddling and not just Russia. I'm serious. That's hard to believe when Yanu ran in 2010 in an open and fair election and then won it. You mean where was Soros when Yanu was openly and fairly elected? ;) Or when Yanu was run out of office the second time? If Soros had anything to do with it the second time, it's well hidden or the press isn't talking about it. But I don't think Soros needed to intervene then anyway, Kiev had John McCain and Victoria Nuland helping out, plus Obama on the phone to Yanukovich warning him not to shoot at protesters even when those protesters were killing policemen. Russia - Putin - gave up a while back, that's true. What are you saying about our dearest ally the Saudis?!

I told you, I did it for uther and with his permission. He wanted it cleaned up. Who are you to question where I was and why I was there when you were trolling and posting vicious hate speech for years on the Russia forum? Uther appreciated the effort but he didn't like me attacking Nazi Croats like that. Weird.

That's ridiculous and Russians are smarter than that. They want Russia to be powerful, not bigger lol. Russia is already the largest nation by size so....? More land won't make them any more powerful, plus there would be too much resistance by the natives if they invaded somewhere. Why bother? Someplace like Ukraine would only be a drain on Russian resources. Look at eastern Ukraine or Crimea. LOL no he did not. He wanted to travel and go to medical school in the US. When he couldn't because of political reasons, he learned German and went to school there. He would never be able to do that if he lived under the SU and he knew it. Um, you just said that about the Russians. Croatia isn't exactly a powerhouse either lol. Maybe one day those nations (former Yugoslavia) can create some sort of union since they would be stronger together. Not the Croats though! Fuck those Nazis.

It shows the EU wants to appear united. Merkel.

Trying to convince me you're not extreme right wing by saying you voted for Trump isn't the best way to convince me. :)

Putin has hidden trillions, he's such a crook that maybe he is richer than the GDP of the World. :)

No it isn't! Yes I am!

Didn't!

Didn't! The UK has it's own cows and chickens! I don't believe you! I certainly didn't!
Yes you do dictate to the World and you admit it! I wouldn't expect a Russian to support NATO! The US has started more wars than any other country in the last 75 years! It's quite uncommon! So what exactly do you think those short range nukes are for! Yes I do, yet you keep saying you want to nuke Ukraine and Poland! No you don't have it right, when do you ever have it right? :auiqs.jpg:

It's still 5 against 3! Yes it is and Putin should be reminded of it all the time! Trump wouldn't say that, Putin helped him to win the election!

I was talking about elite between the G7 and G20! So?

Of course it would have happened, Ukrainians started those protests themselves! Do you think they needed Soros to push them to do that?!:290968001256257790-final: I know that you're seriously on Russia's side! In 2010 when he also cheated, but got away with it! The Maidan protests had been going on for 3 months before any Yanks got involved! He didn't listen to him did he?! That's after Yanukovich had given orders to shoot protestors! Gave up on what? That it's not trustworthy!

Yet he wasn't happy with everything you were doing! Why would an "American" support Serbia? What vicious hate speech? Did you see what your side wrote about Ukraine?! He probably only wanted it cleansed of Albanians!

No they're not. They're the biggest, but not as big as they once were! They want as much land as they can get, that's why Putin has invaded his neighbours! It didn't stop Putin from taking them did it? Unlol didn't go to school in Germany!

Serbia controlled Yugoslavia not Croatia, that's why Uther wants Yugoslavia back! It's too late for that, they've all voted for independence! :290968001256257790-final:

Is that why the UK wants to leave? ;) When is she leaving?

LOL you know what I think of Trump and why I voted for him :)

LMAO! What about $1 quadrillion?

It is! You aren't!

DID!

Did! Your cows have mad cow disease and your chickens are scrawny and tough. Why don't you believe me?! You most certainly did!

OMG if we dictated to the world, the world wouldn't have all these problems. If we dictated to only the UK, they wouldn't have let that Iranian tanker go against our wishes! Against our demands! All Brits should be shot for it! Really? So I'm in good company :) LOL! Yeah but those wars weren't all at once like you stupid Europeans do! You point your fingers at us but say nothing about all the nations the UK invaded and 'colonized' since the 1600's! How many ethnic groups did they completely wipe out anyway? Maybe one day the Indians will get their stolen jewels back and the Egyptians will get their stolen artifacts. It's more common than you want to admit! :) To do the world a favor and nuke the UK. No I don't! I just said I want to nuke the UK! I'm always right! :206:

So? 5 against 3 is better than 7 against 1. But Trump did tell him that last time he met with Putin :aug08_031:No he did not, Mueller's report said NO COLLUSION! And Comey might be going to jail for setting Trump up and getting Mueller appointed in the first place.

You think the G20 isn't elite enough?!

No and I'm pretty sure I said that "But I don't think Soros needed to intervene then anyway". So?! How do you know he cheated? What do you mean when he also cheated? He was fairly elected in 2010 so you can't say Ukrainians didn't want him. Yes and that's when it turned violent. Yes he did, that's why it didn't turn into a massacre. When was that? Yanukovich agreed to the protesters demands and was going to hold early elections and that's when snipers started shooting into the crowd and they were calling for a 'revolution' instead. Putin gave up on the west. It is though.

Which makes no sense because he knew how I was and how I talk to people so he was happy I went over there but not happy about how I was arguing with people?! It made no sense which is another reason why I got frustrated and left. I'm pretty sure I just explained that, duh! :290968001256257790-final: The vicious hate speech your side posted every day on every page and nearly every post! Who did? Roby and that's it. But don't point fingers because it doesn't excuse your own behavior. LOL I don't know but if that's what he wanted, he never said so. He never talked badly about Albanians or any of them really, not even Croats.

They are though and I think you're projecting yourself onto Russians :) So? They have more than enough land and resources and they know it. They have so much land the government was giving some away. OMG you mean it had nothing to do with bombing Ossetians in their homes or the Trade building fire and the Nazis running around calling to "kill the Russians, kill the Jews"? It was crazy and it was scary and you scared ethnic Russians so wtf did you expect? Unlol was learning English because he wanted to go to medical school here. But the government limited or stopped Russian students from coming here so he was very angry and decided to try Germany. That's why he was learning German. I don't know if he ended up going to Germany or somewhere else but that was his plan the last time I talked to him.

I really do not understand Serbs :(

No. I don't know.

Yes, but don't pretend you don't like him!

He has that much! :eek-52:

It is! I am!

DIDN'T!

Didn't! Had not have and no they're not! I most certainly didn't!

You do try and dictate to the World! The UK is standing up to the US while it still can, once Trump's trade deal is in place the US will have complete control of the UK! That's mad, you're dangerous! Why do you hate Brits so much? You mean "good company" Russia?
Which wars have all been at the same time? What about other empires including your beloved Russian empire?! Maybe they will. No it's not! How would that do the World a favour you warmongering :290968001256257790-final:
Yes you do! You also said you want to nuke Ukraine, Poland and France! You're always wrong!

It is, but it means Trump and Putin can be outvoted by the 5 every time.
Yes he did and everyone knows he did!

It's not as elite as the G7!

He didn't need to intervene, it happened without him! So what?! They wouldn't have been a rerun if he hadn't cheated! In 2010 some workers in Eastern Ukraine were told they would lose their jobs if they didn't vote for Yanukovich and they had to take photos of their ballot papers to prove they had! No he wasn't and yes I can! It turned violent when Yanukovich started attacking protestors! No he didn't! When was what? That's what he said, but then he gave the order to shoot protestors! Putin was never on the West's side! No it's not!

Probably, because you were arguing with the wrong people! You should have asked him which posters he had a problem with. In response to your side's vicious hate speech! Almost everyone on your side not just Roby! LFOD posted some really nasty things about Ukraine after the war started, which even you admitted Uther was upset by his comments. Yes it does, your side got back what you gave our side! He never talked badly about Albanians, are you joking?

No they're not and no I'm not! Are you talking about tiny Georgia having more than enough land?! Which you think it's OK for ultra massive 50 times bigger than it needs to be Russia to steal from it?! Which government? Are you mixing up things which happened in Georgia and Ukraine? Scared ethnic Russians? Putin did that with his idiotic lying propaganda, he is responsible for the war in Donbas and everything else which has happened!
I doubt whether he ended up in Germany.

Neither do most people. :)

There are lots of reasons, I'm sure, but this started when all those Polaks went to the UK :)

I'm kinda mad at him actually.

All the money in the world and then some :)

Isn't and you are!!

YES YOU DID!

Did so! So what, they could get it again and yes they are! Yes you did!

Then why have the Brits complained about being 'dicated to' by the US for the last 20-30 years? LOL @ "complete control" because the UK will definitely try to 'stand up for itself' after that, as usual, and dictate to us, as usual. I am not dangerous and I should be advising Trump himself! British buttlicker!

World Wars 1 & 2 plus how many wars was the UK involved in for the 200 years before that? Don't point fingers! When Russia does it, it's "whataboutism" and that applies to you too! I hope they do! Yes it is! Brits are and have always been troublemakers, invaders, and always trying to call the shots everywhere!

I said I wanted to nuke France?! I must have been angry.

I don't think that's how G8 works lol.

Who did what??

LOL!

OK I just read that Berezovsky gave $30 million to aide the Orange Revolution and we all know they had Soros' backing as well. I don't know who 'helped' financially during Maidan but I guarantee someone did, definitely the US government. How many of Porko's voters were forced to vote for him? Do you have proof of this? Not Ukrinform please! Or KyivPost! OMG he was openly and fairly elected in 2010! You are in deep denial! It turned violent when Nuland shipped in west Ukrainian Nazis. She had to testify in front of the US Congress about it so please don't lie. No that's when the snipers started shooing protesters! AFTER Yanu agreed to their demands! Those are facts! He was at the very first, but cautious. It is!

I meant Russia has more than enough or have you lost your mind? Russia didn't invade all of Georgia and take the whole thing. They helped South Ossetia and Abkhazia gain their independence mostly to keep those people from being wiped out and genocided by greedy Georgians. Russia didn't invade Ukraine or Kiev would be run from Moscow right now. They were protecting ethnic Russians for good reason. Do you want me to find the videos of that guy calling to kill all Russians and Jews? And the articles about how he was assassinated? Most likely under orders from the US government - can't have Americans seeing us supporting this Nazi. right? He was an embarrassment. Or what about those guys who went into the TV station and threatened the reporter? Or the guy shooting into the trade center building when people were trying to jump?

How do you know where he ended up?! You didn't even talk to him.

No, he was disappointed when he went to recruit Russians but all he could find were Ukrainian supporters. So he moved closer to the source :)

You mean he was happy he found so many neo nazis in Russia, then went to Ukraine to meet Russian neo nazis there. :)

:spam: No, I mean he could only find Ukrainian Nazis in Russia so he decided to hell with it and moved to Ukraine.

I know what you meant, but you're wrong and I'm right.:290968001256257790-final:
Wrong! :290968001256257790-final:[/ :290968001256257790-final:[/ :290968001256257790-final:[/
No, he was disappointed when he went to recruit Russians but all he could find were Ukrainian supporters. So he moved closer to the source :)

You mean he was happy he found so many neo nazis in Russia, then went to Ukraine to meet Russian neo nazis there. :)

:spam: No, I mean he could only find Ukrainian Nazis in Russia so he decided to hell with it and moved to Ukraine.

I know what you meant, but you're wrong and I'm right.:290968001256257790-final:
Wrong! :290968001256257790-final:[/ :290968001256257790-final:[/ :290968001256257790-final:[/

I am right! :290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

You are never right!
290968001256257790-final.gif

The western press ignores Ukrainian and Polak Nazis so of course it seems like more of a problem in Russia. He is? How do you know? OMG just google it. I can show you proof he lived and taught in Ukraine. Yes, there are a lot of Ukrainians living in Russia :)

They don't, there was a controversial program shown on BBC TV before Euro 2012 about neo nazi Ukrainian and Polish football hooligans. There are a lot more neo nazis in Russia though, so obviously they will get more coverage. I read it in an article. I have Googled it and I couldn't find anything which stated he lived in Ukraine, only that he gave lectures at a university there. Then show it. What's that got to do with him being with Russian neo nazis?
OK we don't see pics of Russians at sporting events forming swastikas, etc. That was Poland and Ukraine. What we 'hear' about in Russia is reports of Russian neo Nazis but never any pics or proof, just accusations. "There are a lot more in Russia" SO YOU SAY, just like the press. He lived there and we talked about it on Topix. They weren't Russian neo Nazis though :)

He had avoided prosecution earlier by spending much of 2001-2002 in Russia and the Ukraine promoting anti-Semitism while safely out of the reach of the U.S. government. Returning to the U.S. late in 2002, Duke entered into a plea-bargained thirteen-month prison sentence.​

Tracking David Duke

Ok so Russia and Ukraine but it doesn't say how long he spent in each so this one is a draw.

Never any picks or proof? There are lots of pics and proof online! So everyone says! I don't remember it! Yes they were!

It's stated online he spent 5 years in Russia, there's nothing online to say how long he stayed in Ukraine or that he even lived there!
You want pics as proof of Ukrainians and Polaks forming swastikas in the stands?! Or Nazi flags? There are pics everywhere - google Euro2012. I don't care what 'everyone says', I want proof. I don't see where he lived in Russia for 5 years either.
They really are though :)

Yes I do believe it was out of remorse. LOL he has all of Russia to 'hide' in. Why would he need to hide anyway? No one can come and get him or arrest him there. Define neo Nazi please. I understand that as white supremacist. The vast majority are fighting on your side and Nazis wouldn't be accepted by the east. They fought Nazis in WW2, remember? The Chechens just want to kill Russians, plus they may ask for citizenship after :)

You are such a :290968001256257790-final: only the dumbest dumbo would believe that! :auiqs.jpg:
He probably thought that Ukrainian spies might find him. It certainly wasn't because he'd found religion. :auiqs.jpg:
There's a simple test, compare him with Limpy. :)
"I understand that as white supremacist." Are you trying to tell us something about yourself? :) They're not, they're fighting equally on both sides. There are Chechens fighting on the Russian side, which you can easily find by doing a Google search. Citizenship of Russia? They want independence!

I'm not a doofus, you are! Doofus! :290968001256257790-final: I do believe it though. Are you kidding?! LOL! American spies couldn't get to him so what makes you think Ukrainians could? LOL good choice but Girkin looks normal in comparison :)

Having trouble with reading comprehension?! I understand "neo Nazi" as "white supremacist". Better? Here's a hint, I didn't say "I understand that AS A white supremacist", indicating myself as one.

How many are fighting on the pro Russia side? Do you have any numbers? Every report I see says they are fighting on your side. It makes no sense for neo nazis to fight on the pro Russian side since they are very anti Nazi and their fathers & grandfathers fought the Nazis in WW2 while your side welcomed them with flowers in their arms. Plus, you're saying neo Nazis on your side are fighting neo Nazis on the Donbass side?? How does that even make any sense?! Yes, pro Russian Chechens - we saw a video I think on Topix - but the Chechens on your side are terrorists who had joined ISIS! Before that, they were terrorists in that Chechen caliphate or whatever. No, those Chechens fighting for you are going to ask for Ukrainian citizenship. ??? there's no way they could emigrate to Russia - Russia would toss them in prison if they didn't shoot them on sight. They're terrorists. You support the independence of Chechen ISIS terrorists?!

You are a :290968001256257790-final: you :290968001256257790-final:. That's because you're the dumbest dumbo. :) No I'm not kidding! Ukrainian spies are better than American spies. :)
I was talking about comparing Salvini with Limpy not Girkin!

That's what it looked like!

There are lots of neo nazis and Chechens fighting on the Russian side, lots of evidence was posted on Topix! Do a Google search and see what results you get! That's exactly what I'm saying. All of the nazi leaders on your side in Donbas were fighting with each other! Better to have them all in Chechnya than elsewhere. If Putin had any sense he would give them independence!
:290968001256257790-final:

I'm not dumb and there's no dumbo emoticon hahaha! LOL no they are not. American spies are more honest than Ukrainian spies too :)
Oh, sorry. Ok yes I agree! But, again, Girkin looks normal in comparison to both of them :)

I don't care what it looked like! :102:

Not neo Nazis! Kadyrov-supporting Chechens, yes. Why are you pointing fingers to try and take attention off your Nazi Azov battalion or Reich Sektor? They weren't Nazis and that's offensive. The Nazis from your side went over there and I remember Zakharchenko talking about how their fathers fought and defeated the Nazis once before and now here they are again. So it's very hard to believe the east would allow any Nazis to fight for them. The Chechen terrorists gave up/got bored though and ran off to join ISIS. If Putin had any sense he'd send tanks into that "caliphate" or whatever it is they got set up and wipe those people out. Except most of them were probably killed in Syria anyway lol.

Yes you are and doofus and dumb mean the same thing. :) Yes they are! No they're not!
He almost does. :)

I don't care that you don't care. :)

Yes neo nazis! I'm not I'm pointing out facts that the majority fighting on the Russian side are neo nazis! Yet he was happy to fight alongside neo nazis! You are so naive! :auiqs.jpg:Some of them are still fighting on your side!
He's already tried that!
They do not! There are subtle differences :) Are not! OMG yes they are!

I don't care that you don't care either! He wasn't! You lie too much!

LOL what's the difference between a Nazi and a neo Nazi? Keeping in mind that you call Salvini a Nazi and not a neo Nazi. They are not Nazis or neo Nazis! It isn't "my" side, I'm not Russian, and no they are not! Chechens fighting on the Donbass side never joined ISIS you moron! There were rumors the Russian government gave some of those terrorist Chechens passports so they could leave and join ISIS and hopefully (probably) get killed.
That wasn't the reason why Russia went into Syria but I think that was very clever :)

The western press ignores Ukrainian and Polak Nazis so of course it seems like more of a problem in Russia. He is? How do you know? OMG just google it. I can show you proof he lived and taught in Ukraine. Yes, there are a lot of Ukrainians living in Russia :)

They don't, there was a controversial program shown on BBC TV before Euro 2012 about neo nazi Ukrainian and Polish football hooligans. There are a lot more neo nazis in Russia though, so obviously they will get more coverage. I read it in an article. I have Googled it and I couldn't find anything which stated he lived in Ukraine, only that he gave lectures at a university there. Then show it. What's that got to do with him being with Russian neo nazis?
OK we don't see pics of Russians at sporting events forming swastikas, etc. That was Poland and Ukraine. What we 'hear' about in Russia is reports of Russian neo Nazis but never any pics or proof, just accusations. "There are a lot more in Russia" SO YOU SAY, just like the press. He lived there and we talked about it on Topix. They weren't Russian neo Nazis though :)

He had avoided prosecution earlier by spending much of 2001-2002 in Russia and the Ukraine promoting anti-Semitism while safely out of the reach of the U.S. government. Returning to the U.S. late in 2002, Duke entered into a plea-bargained thirteen-month prison sentence.​

Tracking David Duke

Ok so Russia and Ukraine but it doesn't say how long he spent in each so this one is a draw.

Never any picks or proof? There are lots of pics and proof online! So everyone says! I don't remember it! Yes they were!

It's stated online he spent 5 years in Russia, there's nothing online to say how long he stayed in Ukraine or that he even lived there!

Tracking David Duke

I was talking about pics of Russian neo nazis, there are lots of them online! Everyone says it for a reason. It's not hard to find an article that stares that and find it yourself!
Show me. There are lots of articles saying Putin killed Berezovsky too lol. Everyone says it for Russophobic reasons. Look at the "Trump colluded with Russia!" investigation. You know even Brennen claimed he had proof?! He was full of shit. So I don't care what "everyone" says, they all bad mouth Russia with no proof whatsoever. No, you make the accusation, you provide proof! That's how it works! Or do you want me making wild accusations about you? ;)

Of course I do but not all the messages appear when I click or reply. You should remember what you said!

LOL I just did :)

You are!!

You don't! I do remember! :)

Yes, typical thing for a Russian spy to do! :(

I'm not!

Of course I do! I'm scrolling up right now and reading the previous posts! You're being very silly! :tongue: If you really did remember, you would tell me. But you can't because you don't :spinner:

What's typical and how would you know that if you aren't a spy yourself? :popcorn:

Yes you are!

I'm trying to get you to scroll up and find out for yourself, then you can get your scrolling diploma. :)

I read it online. :)

No I'm not!
I don't want one!

Liar! I can't find any of that online!

Yes you are!

You mean you can't have one, because you don't know how to scroll. :)

I can. :)

No I'm not!
I just scrolled right now! :290968001256257790-final:

I know you can because you're a spy!

Are!!

With Ryszard Kuklinski helped prevent WW3.

Ryszard Kukliński - Wikipedia

As well as Polish Solidarity helped collapse the Soviet Union.

Solidarity (Polish trade union) - Wikipedia

Helped saved Britain from Nazis in the Battle of Britain.

No. 303 Squadron RAF - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Soviets in 1920.

Battle of Warsaw (1920) - Wikipedia
The British diplomat Edgar Vincent regards this event as one of the most important battles in history on his expanded list of most decisive battles, since the Polish victory over the Soviets stopped the spread of communism to Europe

Saved Ireland in the Irish Potato famine.

Polish explorer who saved over 200,000 during Irish Famine remembered in new exhibit

Saved Europe from Islamic Tatars, like at Hodow & long before.

Battle of Hodów - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Islamic Ottoman Turks at Vienna, Khotyn, and else where.

Battle of Vienna - Wikipedia

Battle of Khotyn (1621) - Wikipedia

Helped Saved Europe from Mongols in Legnica.

Battle of Legnica - Wikipedia
Poland was responsible in part, for starting WWII. Nothing admirable about that.

It was not! My surname isn't "of the Kremlin"! :290968001256257790-final: No, you shut up! :shutupsmiley:

That's true :) You stop! :290968001256257790-final:

I did not! Yes I did! I agree, you are lazy! :) You said scroll twice! You're obsessed! Doofus!! So what you're a liar?! Yes, you tell lie after lie! I agree!!

:11_2_1043:

You were the one comparing Ukraine to the Confederate states!

I know, that's why I said it was a cover! :290968001256257790-final: You shut up!

It is true. :) No you stop!

You did! You didn't! i am sometimes. :) So learn how to scroll, then I won't say it!

All lies as usua from you!

You compared them, I said there's no comparison whatsoever with Ukraine! :290968001256257790-final:
'
Who would even pick that as a surname?! Why would a Russian spy pick a surname like "of the Kremlin" anyway?! I think that might tip people off! :290968001256257790-final:

No you shut up! Shut up and stop telling me to shut up! :funnyface:

:no_text11:

I did not! I did! You are sometimes what?? Spying for China? :muahaha: I just scrolled! I scrolled lots of times!

No you're the liar!

There isn't any comparison and Ukraine never existed before! :47:

It wasn't a surname, it was a nickname! Everyone on Topix called you that! :)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! :p

Yes you did! Lazy! Maybe you're learning.

That is a lie!

You're right and wrong!
Not everyone, only Amicus I think. Or did he call me Kaska? I forgot.

Don't you tell me to shut up! You shut up! :19:

No I didn't! I'm not lazy! Shut up! I'm the one who taught you how to scroll!

You're lying again!

I'm always right! :10:

Most people on our side and some on your side called it you. :) I don't think it was Amicus that called you that.

Don't tell me not to tell you to shut up, so shut up!:tongue:

Yes you did! I didn't say you were! Shut up yourself! No you didn't! :auiqs.jpg:

No I'm not and what do you mean again?!
No they didn't and I'm almost certain it was Amicus.

You shut up right now!! :shutupsmiley: Yes I did! On Reddit!

Yes you are! Because you always lie so 'again' implies you sometimes tell the truth. Which you don't! :lol:

Forum List

Back