Poland pushes call on US for Russia to be excluded from G20, US is leaning toward supporting that position

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Poland wants Russia expelled from the G20 and the US is leaning toward supporting that position - Poland’s Minister of Development and Technology Piotr Nowak.

Keep china out also
They don't have the balls.... In any case you'll never get US legislators to agree to that because too many of them have extensive business dealings with China. Mitch McConnell leads the way in that endeavor with Nancy pelosi following up as a close second.

They don't have the balls.... In any case you'll never get US legislators to agree to that because too many of them have extensive business dealings with China. Mitch McConnell leads the way in that endeavor with Nancy pelosi following up as a close second.
Yes, at one time china was the shiny object that everyone wanted to hold

and now the communist party has it clutches inside the halls of congress and everywhere else

but that can change

Yes, at one time china was the shiny object that everyone wanted to hold

and now the communist party has it clutches inside the halls of congress and everywhere else

but that can change
I thought Joe McCarthy was dead. I guess not.

Poland wants Russia expelled from the G20 and the US is leaning toward supporting that position - Poland’s Minister of Development and Technology Piotr Nowak.

yeah this is sort of a no-brainer…the fact xiden is merely considering it is unsurprising as well

I thought Joe McCarthy was dead. I guess not.
And I guess you having not been paying attention to communist china spies who are drivers and personal assistants to a certain shriveled up US senator

Or yum yum girls from china cavorting with members of the house intelligence committee

Forum List

Back