Pocahontas lying about crowd size.

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
Her campaign said there were 20,000 people in Washington Square Park, New York City. I don't think so.

pjimage-3-11.jpg

Her campaign said there were 20,000 people in Washington Square Park, New York City. I don't think so.

pjimage-3-11.jpg
Largest crowd in Washington Sq park ever!
There were people lined up in the rain trying to hear what Warren had to say

If you don’t believe it, I have a Sharpie

Maybe 2000 and of that, 750 were just there for the freak show, 50 were homeless people, 500 were media and 700 were actual fans.

pjimage-3-11.jpg

I thought the nurse took that away from you for drawing moustaches on Trump posters

This is by Prog standards...2000 there and the other 18,000 illegal voting in 2020. Come on, you guys are going to legalized pedophilia for gosh sakes!

pjimage-3-11.jpg

You must be the same people who counted Trumps HUGE inauguration.

Warrens crowd was YUGE
NY has never seen a bigger crowd

The lame stream media underreported how many actually showed up. You know how they are

Vox actually got it right-

Washington Square Park is in a high-traffic part of the city, meaning the rally crowd was a mix of Warren supporters, people trying to hang out in the park, and people trying to walk through it.

And made no claim to actual size.

well at least we all know that Warren will attract a lot more goats and lambs than Trump will

Vox actually got it right-

Washington Square Park is in a high-traffic part of the city, meaning the rally crowd was a mix of Warren supporters, people trying to hang out in the park, and people trying to walk through it.

And made no claim to actual size.
Biggest crowd ever sat through rain to see Warren

pjimage-3-11.jpg

Looks like Biden won't get the nomination as predicted

Either one will trounce Trump
Yup, trump don't stand a chance. Gonna be a blue wave. No need to worry. Not even going to be close. Record landslide.

Forum List

Back