Pocahontas lying about crowd size.

Vox actually got it right-

Washington Square Park is in a high-traffic part of the city, meaning the rally crowd was a mix of Warren supporters, people trying to hang out in the park, and people trying to walk through it.

And made no claim to actual size.
Biggest crowd ever sat through rain to see Warren
Keep telling yourself that...

Maybe the few hundred people she actually got that were there to see her expected a Rain Dance. Now that I think of it, that's a horrible thought. :(

Washington Square Park is in a high-traffic part of the city, meaning the rally crowd was a mix of Warren supporters, people trying to hang out in the park, and people trying to walk through it.

Who would lie about crowd size?

Well actually a Democrat would lie about anything, even if the truth were more convenient. Especially true for Pocahontas.

Her campaign said there were 20,000 people in Washington Square Park, New York City. I don't think so.

pjimage-3-11.jpg
Looks like 50,000 to me.
warren-nyc-crowd.jpg
yeah :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:surrrrrrrrrrr:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
looks more like 5.9 Million,,,well,,if you include the cockroaches that attended
The cockroaches were at Tramp Tower
Health Inspectors Found Trump Tower Infested With Mice And Roaches

Pocahontas is smarter than Hillary. She has outdoor events where she can exaggerate the crowd size, unlike Hillary who would hold a rally in a half empty high school gymnasium.

The

Well actually a Democrat would lie about anything, even if the truth were more convenient. Especially true for Pocahontas.

As an Indian, Warren is not allowed to lie

Her campaign said there were 20,000 people in Washington Square Park, New York City. I don't think so.

pjimage-3-11.jpg
Looks like 50,000 to me.
warren-nyc-crowd.jpg
yeah :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:surrrrrrrrrrr:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
looks more like 5.9 Million,,,well,,if you include the cockroaches that attended
The cockroaches were at Tramp Tower
Health Inspectors Found Trump Tower Infested With Mice And Roaches
Oh my god that’s nasty. I wonder if they have bedbugs?

Bedbug victim 'outraged' as Trump denies infestation at Miami resort

pjimage-3-11.jpg
Largest crowd in Washington Sq park ever!
There were people lined up in the rain trying to hear what Warren had to say

If you don’t believe it, I have a Sharpie
Its NY city . Iiberal arm pit .. Not surprising at all. NM is a blue state yet Trump filled up an arena with people waiting outside..

pjimage-3-11.jpg

Its NY city . Iiberal arm pit .. Not surprising at all. NM is a blue state yet Trump filled up an arena with people waiting outside..
Waiting outside, “in the rain”

Trump always lies about that

pjimage-3-11.jpg

hey said people got wet waiting outside It was NC in Sept . Guess what people do in the heat. Sweat LOL.. Liberals are so pathetic

The

As an Indian, Warren is not allowed to lie
That's the trick then, she's not a real Indian just a wanna be Indian just like she's a wanna be legislator.

pjimage-3-11.jpg

hey said people got wet waiting outside It was NC in Sept . Guess what people do in the heat. Sweat LOL.. Liberals are so pathetic
People also get “wet” by orgasm.
Knowing Trump fans that was the probable reason

Forum List

Back