Pocahontas lying about crowd size.

The
Biggest crowd ever sat through rain to see Warren
Keep telling yourself that...

Who would lie about crowd size?

Well actually a Democrat would lie about anything, even if the truth were more convenient. Especially true for Pocahontas.

As an Indian, Warren is not allowed to lie
That's the trick then, she's not a real Indian just a wanna be Indian just like she's a wanna be legislator.
DNA proved she is Indian
The reason why millions come to hear her speak

Her campaign said there were 20,000 people in Washington Square Park, New York City. I don't think so.

pjimage-3-11.jpg
Largest crowd in Washington Sq park ever!
There were people lined up in the rain trying to hear what Warren had to say

If you don’t believe it, I have a Sharpie
Its NY city . Iiberal arm pit .. Not surprising at all. NM is a blue state yet Trump filled up an arena with people waiting outside..
Waiting outside, “in the rain”

Trump always lies about that
hey said people got wet waiting outside It was NC in Sept . Guess what people do in the heat. Sweat LOL.. Liberals are so pathetic
People also get “wet” by orgasm.
Knowing Trump fans that was the probable reason
More people can not fit into any Trump event than have ever bothered to watch Warren do her war chants

The

Well actually a Democrat would lie about anything, even if the truth were more convenient. Especially true for Pocahontas.

That's the trick then, she's not a real Indian just a wanna be Indian just like she's a wanna be legislator.
DNA proved she is Indian
DNA actually proved that general Custer had more Indian blood than Boren.

The

DNA proved she is Indian
Hell I've probabably got more indian DNA than that dumb bitch does but her DNA is probably loaded with dumbass.

The

DNA proved she is Indian
Hell I've probabably got more indian DNA than that dumb bitch does but her DNA is probably loaded with dumbass.
No she can not be dumbass as that is what I am. She is more like imbessile

Largest crowd in Washington Sq park ever!
There were people lined up in the rain trying to hear what Warren had to say

If you don’t believe it, I have a Sharpie
Its NY city . Iiberal arm pit .. Not surprising at all. NM is a blue state yet Trump filled up an arena with people waiting outside..

hey said people got wet waiting outside It was NC in Sept . Guess what people do in the heat. Sweat LOL.. Liberals are so pathetic
More people can not fit into any Trump event than have ever bothered to watch Warren do her war chants
Trump lies about his crowd size.

As an Indian, Warren cannot lie

The

DNA proved she is Indian
The reason why millions

come to hear her speak

No she can not be dumbass as that is what I am. She is more like
imbessile

Can an imbecile be an imbessile?

Trump lies about his crowd size.

As an Indian, Warren cannot lie
Take your pills

The
DNA proved she is Indian
The reason why millions

come to hear her speak

No she can not be dumbass as that is what I am. She is more like
imbessile

Can an imbecile be an imbessile?
Ask a real cherokee

Forum List

Back