Zone1 Please explain what anti-racist (or anti-racism) means

Everybody is not racist. Turn black and be the only black person in places full of whites for 2 years. You will start looking for other blacks to be around after all the racism you have to put up with.
Been there, done that. I was one of very few white people among blacks a lot of times and experienced kidnap, rape, beating, attempted murder, invasion of my home and theft of my possessions, all by blacks, and you believe that it's wrong for me to want to be with whites.

I guess you believe that the fact that I'm white means I deserved all that.

At least be honest and say so.

Been there, done that. I was one of very few white people among blacks a lot of times and experienced kidnap, rape, beating, attempted murder, invasion of my home and theft of my possessions, all by blacks, and you believe that it's wrong for me to want to be with whites.

I am SO sorry that happened to you. In my example, I was rescued (I believe G-d had sent me help) within l0 seconds of the worst about to happen. (Well, second worst.)

"Anti-racist" is an Orwellian term much like "anti-fascist" in that those who actually embody the meaning of the terms try to posit themselves as somehow being against the very trait they exhibit in spades.

I noted, as did a few other folks, that IM2 has nothing to say.

Forum List

Back