Zone1 Please explain what anti-racist (or anti-racism) means

Everybody is not racist. Turn black and be the only black person in places full of whites for 2 years. You will start looking for other blacks to be around after all the racism you have to put up with.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Seriously….I’m starting to see this term a lot, and have no clue. On the surface, it seems like a positive: I’m anti-rape, I’m anti-theft, I‘m anti-drunk driving, I’m anti-racism, I’m anti-all sorts of things. CLEARLY, there’s more behind this new term. What is it?

There is an old Spanish story of a man named Don Quixote. He was a miserable failure in life that read books constantly and lived in fantasy. He was convinced that he was a superhero that was going to rid the world of evil and run away with this lady that he has fantasized about since he was a wee young lad.

He wouldn’t accept reality and continued to look for evils in the world even though they didn’t exist. He couldn’t admit he was a looney tune so he resorted to hallucinating bad guys and ended up getting in a fight with an army of windmills. Anti-racist are people who fight racism in every facet in life down to what they buy at the store. They will latch on to anything that is classified as racist and attempt to destroy it. It’s a fanatical mentality lacking in logic or reason. If there was really racism in the Unites States a politician would grab hold of it with both hands and demolish it within seconds and win every election for the rest of his life. Nobody likes racism. The anti-racist pretend that every white person is suspect to being racist if they refuse to participate in their rhetoric and use their ridiculous lingo. Ben Shapiro has a lot to say about the religion of anti-racism. Every human being in America hates racism. These looney tunes refuse to acknowledge that reality. They are determined to destroy the windmills.

There is an old Spanish story of a man named Don Quixote. He was a miserable failure in life that read books constantly and lived in fantasy. He was convinced that he was a superhero that was going to rid the world of evil and run away with this lady that he has fantasized about since he was a wee young lad.

He wouldn’t accept reality and continued to look for evils in the world even though they didn’t exist. He couldn’t admit he was a looney tune so he resorted to hallucinating bad guys and ended up getting in a fight with an army of windmills. Anti-racist are people who fight racism in every facet in life down to what they buy at the store. They will latch on to anything that is classified as racist and attempt to destroy it. It’s a fanatical mentality lacking in logic or reason. If there was really racism in the Unites States a politician would grab hold of it with both hands and demolish it within seconds and win every election for the rest of his life. Nobody likes racism. The anti-racist pretend that every white person is suspect to being racist if they refuse to participate in their rhetoric and use their ridiculous lingo. Ben Shapiro has a lot to say about the religion of anti-racism. Every human being in America hates racism. These looney tunes refuse to acknowledge that reality. They are determined to destroy the windmills.
WTF?

Anti racist defines itself.
Just like Black Lives Matter defines itself. Come to find out Black Lives Matter is an LGBT movement and they weren’t even dishonest about it. Yet people are wearing Black Lives Matter shirts even when they disagree with the goals of Black Lives Matter. Come on dude. Do you seriously take everything at face value?

Just like Black Lives Matter defines itself. Come to find out Black Lives Matter is an LGBT movement and they weren’t even dishonest about it. Yet people are wearing Black Lives Matter shirts even when they disagree with the goals of Black Lives Matter. Come on dude. Do you seriously take everything at face value?
I don’t see that it’s a gay movement. It’s a movement started by two self-proclaimed Marxists who wanted to divide the country in order to tear it down.

It should have been investigated as a domestic terrorist group - not the parents at the PTA.

I don’t see that it’s a gay movement. It’s a movement started by two self-proclaimed Marxists who wanted to divide the country in order to tear it down.

It should have been investigated as a domestic terrorist groups - not the parents at the PTA.

Their website may still have their information. As far as I know they still don’t lie about who they are.

Seriously….I’m starting to see this term a lot, and have no clue. On the surface, it seems like a positive: I’m anti-rape, I’m anti-theft, I‘m anti-drunk driving, I’m anti-racism, I’m anti-all sorts of things. CLEARLY, there’s more behind this new term. What is it?
Don't Let Our Enemies Tell Us What Is Right and Wrong

You're begging the question. Racism is realism; there's nothing wrong with holding failed, dangerous, and hostile groups accountable for their inferior behavior. You can't put racism in the same category as rape, theft, and drunk-driving. In fact, if the ruling class let us be more racist and legislate on it, there's be less of all that.

I was born in 1979. There was no racism at all from the time I was born until 1992. Rodney King was an extremely large man that was doped up on some kind of drug that prevented him from feeling pain. Several cops beat the living crap out of him and it was recorded. Bill Clinton was running for president that year and using racism as part of his platform. Ok. Then racism goes away again and then pops back up in 2012. Hmmm What a coincidence. Supposedly no black person encountered police brutality between 1993-2011. I find that highly doubtful.

Well in 2012 there was a nice young man running for president named Barrack Obama that decided to use race as part of his campaign. Then the name Travon Martin pops up all over the place. Hmmm Then racism disappears again. Then it reappears in 2020. A man named George Floyd is a victim of police brutality. Supposedly no black person encountered police brutality from 2013-2019. Again I find this very doubtful. There were two nice young gentlemen named Donald Trump and Joe Biden who both used race bating as part of a campaign strategy. I’m just going to use history to make a little guess. My bet is that the next time we have a sensational story about a black man being mistreated by cops it will be a presidential election year.

Any takers?

Don't Let Our Enemies Tell Us What Is Right and Wrong

You're begging the question. Racism is realism; there's nothing wrong with holding failed, dangerous, and hostile groups accountable for their inferior behavior. You can't put racism in the same category as rape, theft, and drunk-driving. In fact, if the ruling class let us be more racist and legislate on it, there's be less of all that.

Let me guess. I’m responsible for giving the examples. lol Nothing new here. You anti racist are so full of prunes and you all know it. You aren’t fooling everybody. You know that. Right?

For example. A man wearing a Pepsi shirt and drinking a Pepsi says the N word and Pepsi refuses to respond.

Anti racist will murder the CEO of Pepsi and burn down every property that they own. If not, they will at least try to orchestrate it by manipulating idiots to do it for them.

A rational and logical person knows that Pepsi sells soft drinks and has no motive to be racist or to make public speeches. The anti-racist foams at the mouth and becomes furious because they believe anger is required of them because some young college kids thought it would be funny to make a controversial video.

Basically they turn something benign into a national tragedy for the purpose of feeling good for hating racism so much. The greater their destruction the better person they become in the eyes of their god. Their god is hating racism to the fullest degree that they can. That is their only virtue.

Another term for anti racism is fake outrage. See if you can find Candace Owens’s story about being called racist terms when she was in high school. The dumb kids yelling racial slurs didn’t ruin her life. It was the race baiter types that wreaked havoc on her life.

Last edited:
"Anti racist"? Are you sure you arent talking about "reverse racism"? I have never seen anyone say "you are anti racist" as an insult. That would be weird as fuck.

"Anti racist"? Are you sure you arent talking about "reverse racism"? I have never seen anyone say "you are anti racist" as an insult. That would be weird as fuck.

Anti racism is a religion. Did you read my Pepsi example above?

Nope. It’s being used a lot on this forum. But a poster upthread gave a good explanation as to what it means - a term Dems create to feel superior and create more division.

Forum List

Back