Please answer these questions - without insult, innuendo, and emotion.

Why is it that all of you libs can only post laughing emoticons but you can't answer or speak to the evidence of fraud?...weak minded folks I guess.....

The only real evidence so has been two Republicans. The other incident was an error, not fraud. In neither case did it effect the election one way or another. You haven't brought a single item to the table to discuss other than completely baseless lies. Come to the table with verifiable truth and we can enter into some form of discussion. Until then, your posts are hilarious.

You lost, get over it.

The most incorrect/false statement I have seen in a long time, and that is saying a lot.
Imagine the government asking you for an ID before having the right to speak...

What's next, I had a cop demand to see my ID. I presented a Valid Federal ID. He didn't think that was good enough. He was wrong. I went to vote one year and presented that same ID (A DD-2) and was refused. I contacted the State AND two Service Organizations and ended up with the person that denied me the right to vote calling me with a personal apology and personally walking me through the polling place to vote. At the time for voting I didn't have a Drivers license. Polling Officials making up the rules as they see fit cannot be allowed. Each state makes rules and they must be followed. It appears that many in here forget that.

Imagine the government asking you for ID before you exercise your right to purchase a firearm.

Wow.
I guess that’s where the well regulated militia part comes in, isn’t it?
that has nothing to do with bearing arms other than explaining why,,,

Yep.

" A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. "

Exactly as you said, it's an explanation of the right. Colfax can't read. Government school failure.

The right is, "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Not sure what's unclear about that

More questions for you stuid uneducated low information Moon Bats.

Why did you dumbasses vote for a moron that wants to raise taxes?

Why did you dumbasses vote for a moron that wants to allow a quarter of a million shithead Muslim refugees to flood into this country every year?

Why did you dumbasses vote for a moron that wants to allow untold million to flood across the border?

Why did you dumbasses vote for a corrupt moron that has sold American government influence to the Chinese, Ukrainians and Russians?

Why did you dumbasses vote for somebody that ran on a platform to infringe upon our Constitutional rights?

Why did you dumbasses vote for somebody that was part of an administration that sent billions of dollars in cash to Iranians Mullahs?

Why did you dumbasses vote for somebody that has an agenda to kill children on demand for the sake of convenience?

Why did you dumbasses vote for somebody that sided with the ANTIFA and BLM terrorists?

Why did you dumbasses vote for somebody that supported that disastrous obamacare?

Why did you dumbasses vote for somebody that was part of an administration that allowed terrible trade deals and a transfer of technology to the fucking Chinese?

Are you stupid or what?

what section says the feds can require a federal ID to vote???
It’s not a federal requirement. I’m just saying it would be a lot better if the federal government would help with the requirement that states have imposed.
so you want more bureaucracy???
thats just stupid,,

every state already has both a state ID and drivers license,,,

problem solved,,,

thats just stupid,,

problem solved,,,
Doesn’t solve a lot of problems, like people who move from one state to another and the local election commission doesn’t take them off their voter rolls.

Or when someone living in Minnesota registers to vote in Florida.

You want to make elections more secure, don’t you?

thats just stupid,,

problem solved,,,
Doesn’t solve a lot of problems, like people who move from one state to another and the local election commission doesn’t take them off their voter rolls.

Or when someone living in Minnesota registers to vote in Florida.

You want to make elections more secure, don’t you?
those things are only a problem for democrats that like to cheat,,,

Forum List

Back