Please answer these questions - without insult, innuendo, and emotion.

You may answer as many as you like - thanks!

1) If there's such widespread election fraud - why have republican Governors and republican Secretaries of State emphatically stated there isn't?

2) Why does Trump fire someone who states the election was the most secure in history with no proof that it wasn't? I'll remind you; Krebs is a long-time republican and appointed by Trump.

3) Why haven't any of the lawsuits filed by the Trump administration been successful? Even in the face of republican-appointed Judges in republican states?

4) It has been stated that Iran has 12x more Uranium now than prior to Trump withdrawing from the previous nuclear agreement? What happened here?

5) Why fire Defense Secretary Esper with ~two months to go before the end of his presidency?

6) Even while Trump's lawyers are challenging election results in multiple states; why doesn't the Trump administration share vital information regarding national security and COVID-19 data with President-Elect Biden's team? If state results are overturned, this can be halted and/or stopped.
Pretty sure they aren't gonna answer that.
Crep, Trump is out and you're still anti free speech. What an awful human being you are.
Starting with the lies early today, huh?
I NEVER lie.

You are anti free speech. Period. End of story.
You're lying right now.
Nope. You’re lying to yourself.
You wish.

Now stop lying.

Why did Crooked Hillary approve the sale of 20% of our uranium to the Russians and then received millions from them in donations to her money laundering scam foundation?

Why did Crooked Hillary promise the Saudis in exchange for the millions they gave to her money laundering foundation?

How did the Clintons get to be mega millionaires on two government pensions?

Who paid for Obama's mansion estate?

If Obama really believes this global warming bullshit scam how come he moved into a manison a few hundered feet from the ocean?

How come Comey say that crooked Hillary had "no intent" of commiting a crime when there was overwhelming evidence?

How come the Democrats impeached Trump along strict party lines when there was absolutely no proof whatsoever that he did anything wrong?

How come that asshole Obama let millions of illegals flood into this country?

How come that asshole Obama used the IRS to disenfranchise a grassroot political movement in the US?

Last edited:

1) If there's such widespread election fraud - why have republican Governors and republican Secretaries of State emphatically stated there isn't?

2) Why does Trump fire someone who states the election was the most secure in history with no proof that it wasn't? I'll remind you; Krebs is a long-time republican and appointed by Trump.

3) Why haven't any of the lawsuits filed by the Trump administration been successful? Even in the face of republican-appointed Judges in republican states?

4) It has been stated that Iran has 12x more Uranium now than prior to Trump withdrawing from the previous nuclear agreement? What happened here?

5) Why fire Defense Secretary Esper with ~two months to go before the end of his presidency?

6) Even while Trump's lawyers are challenging election results in multiple states; why doesn't the Trump administration share vital information regarding national security and COVID-19 data with President-Elect Biden's team? If state results are overturned, this can be halted and/or stopped.

If pigs don't have wings, then why do they fly?

1430468619637.jpg

Putin rigged the election, that's how

Crep, Trump is out and you're still anti free speech. What an awful human being you are.
I NEVER lie.

You're lying right now.
You wish.

Now stop lying.
I know. For a fact. You would have zero issue of a business firing an employee because they dared to vote for DJT.

I NEVER lie.

You're lying right now.
You wish.

Now stop lying.
I know. For a fact. You would have zero issue of a business firing an employee because they dared to vote for DJT.
I don't ask.

No politics allowed at work.

If pigs don't have wings, then why do they fly?

View attachment 417952

Still the questions were pretty easy to answer or dismiss without becoming emotionally overwhelmed.
It might have been high quality bait, but his hook was straight, and he didn't accomplish much more than revealing his bias.

I NEVER lie.

You're lying right now.
You wish.

Now stop lying.
I don't ask.

No politics allowed at work.
Unless it is left leaning politics of course. Wink wink....

1. Because everything politicians say and do is for optics and how the press portrays them. They don't want to be label, tarred and feathered by CNN and the gang.

2. Probably because he knows something, and so does Krebs, but Krebs and Trump are playing politics. Happens all the time.

3. They have all been raising similar issues, and most were not expected to succeed anyway. It's part of the strategy to get the issue before the SCOTUS.

4. It sounds like either bullshit pressed by the military/industrial complex to gin up more over-sees military operations for $$$$ or somebody else is providing it to Iran.

5. Esper was DECIDEDLY for escalation of over-sees military operations because he is a M/I complex cuck. Lots of $$$$ in that shit.

6. I wouldn't share anything with the Dems after all the shit that went down the past 4 years. I certainly wouldn't if I believed they were attempting a soft coup. That's just me. I can't speak for Trump and his reasoning.

NOW, answer this:

Trump got 73 million votes, the most a presidential candidate has ever received in an election EXCEPT for Biden, who got 5 million more votes, an 27 house seats were up for grabs and were projected to be Dem wins, and they lost 27 out of 27, yet Biden got 5 million more votes than Trump's record-setting vote tally. Is it unreasonable for people like me to find that suspicious? I am not asking you to agree that the was voter fraud. I am just asking whether it is reasonable to find that to be a tad unbelievable and irregular?

Thank you for your well thought out answers - they were very enlightening and I can see the logic in them.

To your question; I have heard two plausible answers... 1) A good portion of Biden voters are not politically knowledgeable to vote on down-ballot races and 2) Voters actually do want a balance of power in Washington, hence not voting a straight ballot. Personally, I feel it's a combination of both.

On to election fraud a bit more; election officials from all states were fully aware of potential recounts, audits, and court cases. It was imperative for them to dot their i's and cross their t's. Remember, there was upwards of 95 million votes cast prior to election day - it's a turn out we should all be proud of and for the sake (humor me here) ...if the numbers are true and without "widespread" fraud; a great sign for our country. Having high voter participation is a great thing. I believe Georgia is a prime example of this - the metropolitan areas (and suburbs) significantly supported Biden for president, however, the senate races will probably both go to the republicans. Trump was a highly polarizing candidate that turned on (and off) a lot of voters.

Thanks!

6) Even while Trump's lawyers are challenging election results in multiple states; why doesn't the Trump administration share vital information regarding national security and COVID-19 data with President-Elect Biden's team? If state results are overturned, this can be halted and/or stopped
The day of reckoning is about at hand.....

Yah, I know. Another rousing Round of "Lock Her Up". any day now.

Why would anyone not want to show their ID when they Vote?
Why would the Democrats count ballots in secrecy?
Why did Biden's votes jump by millions overnight?
Why did the vote counts only jump overnight in the cities that are ruled by corrupt Democrats?
Why did the Democrats block Republicans from watching ballot counting?
1. Not everyone has the mandated ID. I think people should still be able to vote.
2. They didn’t. There were always observers present.
3. Because they counted absentee ballots that swung heavily for Biden
4. Biden had the advantage in mail in ballots basically everywhere
5. They didn’t.

Please answer this question.

If you're so confident, why the rush? It's been two weeks sense the election. Why not let it play out? You still haven't accepted the 2016 election. Why does Trump have to work according to your schedule?
Simple, the shills are TERRIFIED Trump will pull it off.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

If you're so confident, why the rush? It's been two weeks sense the election. Why not let it play out? You still haven't accepted the 2016 election. Why does Trump have to work according to your schedule?

Quick thought on #6:
Coordinating on COVID cannot in any imaginable way be any kind of negative, unless the current Resident fears being exposed for negligence therein. The new POTUS has no powers until January 20; all he could use that info for would be to be (more) prepared on that date. To paraphrase FDR the only thing the outgoing POTUS has to fear is, having his incompetence exposed. Which is going to happen anyway so all this does is delay the exposé while the country the Resident was supposed to lead, continues to suffer another 1499 hours.

Why did the vote counts only jump overnight in the cities that are ruled by corrupt Democrats?

Once again --- "Democrats" didn't count votes. "Democrats" have never counted votes, nor have "Republicans", "Greens", "Libertarians", "Whigs", "Federalists", "Know Nothings", "Free Soilers" or "Democratic Republicans".
POLL WORKERS count votes.

And they do so under the transparent observation of parties involved.

At least that's how it works here on Planet Reality.

I'd answer but you assholes wouldn't like the answers. You never do since you have such an aversion to truth.
You can't answer or you would.

Stop lying.
I'm not very good at lying, that's your bailiwick. You should be since you practice constantly. I'll bet you even dream lies.

No such thing.

Once again --- "Democrats" didn't count votes. "Democrats" have never counted votes, nor have "Republicans", "Greens", "Libertarians", "Whigs", "Federalists", "Know Nothings", "Free Soilers" or "Democratic Republicans".

Fake news.

Fake news.
:banghead:

Who?.....give us names and quotes....bet you can't....

Here, ya' go, butthead.....

The Republican election officials pushing back on Trump's ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/11/13 › rep...

5 days ago — They are speaking out against fraud or voter irregularities in their states, even as the Trump campaign is going to court in some of their states to ...

Republican Georgia secretary of state says no sign of ...
www.reuters.com › article › republican-georgia-secretar...

7 days ago — Georgia's Republican Secretary of State said on Wednesday there was no sign yet of widespread fraud in his state's vote count, where ...

Election officials nationwide find no evidence of fraud ...
www.baltimoresun.com › news › nation-world › ct-nw-...

Nov 10, 2020 — Trump and his allies have baselessly claimed that rampant voter fraud stole victory from him. Officials contacted by The New York Times said ...

Election Officials in Every Swing State Say There's No ...
www.newsweek.com › ... › Joe Biden › Donald Trump

7 days ago — Months before the election, Trump claimed he would only lose if there were widespread fraud or vote-rigging.

Report: Election officials find no evidence of widespread voter ...
www.vox.com › policy-and-politics › 2020/11/11 › ele...

7 days ago — The New York Times contacted election officials in every state, and none reported major voting issues.

Forum List

Back