Playing politics with kids lives

I would hope that your teaching unions give the kids (children) the protection that your President has ignored.

seriously-side-eye-baby.jpg

Sad huh?
Teacher Unions ( by definition) protect the teachers and have no relationship with the students.
Poor Tommy.

Gotta love the irony when proabort leftardz claim to care more about "the kids" than anyone else does.

Children are virtually invulnerable to the Covid virus. Keeping them out of school and making them all home schooled and retarding their social development makes no sense, except that it serves the left's political
agenda. I'm not surprised that the sheep molester is against putting kids back in school except that he
is against whatever Trump is for.

I would hope that your teaching unions give the kids the protection that your President has ignored.
I don't know if it's like this over there, but virtually everything over here immediately gets divided up and jammed into one side or the other. Schools. Facts. Sports. Restaurants. You name it.

Then all the partisan nutters fling poo at each other until the next topic pops up.

One would be justified in wondering if we've peaked as a species.

Ouch.

Read it and Weep Tommy
Schools are going to open in England in September and:

Nearly all children of legal school age will be expected to return to class full-time in September to "start to reverse the enormous costs of missed education".

This includes those with special educational needs and disabilities, or who have been shielding during the pandemic.

I would hope that your teaching unions give the kids the protection that your President has ignored.
I don't know if it's like this over there, but virtually everything over here immediately gets divided up and jammed into one side or the other. Schools. Facts. Sports. Restaurants. You name it.

Then all the partisan nutters fling poo at each other until the next topic pops up.

Ouch.

I don't know if Mac meant you specifically - but I do see why that comment would hurt you.

Ouch.

I don't know if Mac meant you specifically - but I do see why that comment would hurt you.
He's more than intelligent enough to know I'm not talking about individuals.

You're not, huh?

Ouch.

You're not, huh?

I'm simply hilarious.

Read it and Weep Tommy
Schools are going to open in England in September and:

Nearly all children of legal school age will be expected to return to class full-time in September to "start to reverse the enormous costs of missed education".

This includes those with special educational needs and disabilities, or who have been shielding during the pandemic.

Well that remains to be seen. Friends of mine in the profession tell me that nothing is being done in order to make things safe. Our shit government is just hoping the virus will "disappear".
Which other fuckwit is banking on the same thing ?

Ouch.

You're not, huh?

I'm simply hilarious.

You're more like a clown at a children's party. Slovenly, greasy and quite possibly drunk.

This seems to sum up the pigs approach to everything. Ignore the science, stamp his foot and then use blackmail to coerce the schools into complying with his dickhead hunches.

Yep. But, what happens next is the most startling thing I have seen, like ever: The Trumpletons then look to Trump to figure out what the science says, and why whatever that is must be boneheaded and wrong. The funniest of the bunch then clothe their superior insight in the language of, "There is no study that says ...", as if they had read a single one.

Just what the Worlds Covid Capital needs with the virus running out of control and Americans dying every day.

This seems to sum up the pigs approach to everything. Ignore the science, stamp his foot and then use blackmail to coerce the schools into complying with his dickhead hunches.

Our worthless government just tried the same tactic and it was a stunning failure. Schools ,in many cases, are not built to social distance and unless extra funding is in place it isnt going to happen. But the pig is not offering extra funds, he is threatening to cut funding.

Taiwan opened their schools.

Just what the Worlds Covid Capital needs with the virus running out of control and Americans dying every day.

Our worthless government just tried the same tactic and it was a stunning failure. Schools ,in many cases, are not built to social distance and unless extra funding is in place it isnt going to happen. But the pig is not offering extra funds, he is threatening to cut funding.

You don't live here, Tommy Pissant.

Shut the fuck up about America.

If we nuked your asses, I'd have a party to celebrate.

Yep. But, what happens next is the most startling thing I have seen, like ever: The Trumpletons then look to Trump to figure out what the science says, and why whatever that is must be boneheaded and wrong. The funniest of the bunch then clothe their superior insight in the language of, "There is no study that says ...", as if they had read a single one.
If the second coming happens I can visualise the trumpers waiting for an affirmation tweet from Donny.

" This JC guy. FAKE NEWS. LOSER. Dont fall for the hoax."

So, the President wants to open schools regardless of consequences from COVID!

Priceless....

If the second coming happens I can visualise the trumpers waiting for an affirmation tweet from Donny.

" This JC guy. FAKE NEWS. LOSER. Dont fall for the hoax."

That must be wrong. The second coming will happen in January 2021 - and they all KNOW it.

Our President is well-supported by scientific study in his directives, Tommy. You should consider to stop picking out the splinter in the president's eye until you remove the mote from your own.

That -

There is literally no science that shows significant levels of child to child or child to healthy adult transmission.
In fact percentagewise it is almost nonexistent in children.
That's exactly why the President is encouraging schools to reopen in September from what I read yesterday. Every year, a few children die from the flu and pre-existing problems. Shutting the schools down and keeping them that way for the next 5 or 6 years is bad for the children to not study in the years of their life when they need to develop reading comprehension, advanced math, science, and visual and communication skills. Child psychologists think that taking school away from children has resulted in too much depression in this past year up to the present. Getting kids back into the swing of school will present some grief, but at least most of them will like being back in the classroom.

A. The teachers' unions only care about themselves. They could give a shit about the kids.

B. Which kids' lives are being risked?

Ouch.
Yeah, ouch indeed.
That's kind of fair since Trump is interested in giving these Covid kids the educations the unions aren't interested in providing.

To be fair, the unions never have been interested in educating children. Just providing jobs for their dues paying members. Ouch!

My brother and my daughter have both been members of teacher's unions and I myself am a former officer
in a well known AFL-CIO union. I know about unions

Forum List

Back