Playing politics with kids lives

Just what the Worlds Covid Capital needs with the virus running out of control and Americans dying every day.

This seems to sum up the pigs approach to everything. Ignore the science, stamp his foot and then use blackmail to coerce the schools into complying with his dickhead hunches.

Our worthless government just tried the same tactic and it was a stunning failure. Schools ,in many cases, are not built to social distance and unless extra funding is in place it isnt going to happen. But the pig is not offering extra funds, he is threatening to cut funding.

I would hope that your teaching unions give the kids the protection that your President has ignored.

A. The teachers' unions only care about themselves. They could give a shit about the kids.

B. Which kids' lives are being risked?

A lot of truth.

I would hope that your teaching unions give the kids the protection that your President has ignored.
I don't know if it's like this over there, but virtually everything over here immediately gets divided up and jammed into one side or the other. Schools. Facts. Sports. Restaurants. You name it.

Then all the partisan nutters fling poo at each other until the next topic pops up.

One would be justified in wondering if we've peaked as a species.

Ouch.

I don't know if Mac meant you specifically - but I do see why that comment would hurt you.
He's more than intelligent enough to know I'm not talking about individuals.

You're not, huh?

I'm simply hilarious.

You're more like a clown at a children's party. Slovenly, greasy and quite possibly drunk.

When I sober up you'll still be a retard.

I don't know if it's like this over there, but virtually everything over here immediately gets divided up and jammed into one side or the other. Schools. Facts. Sports. Restaurants. You name it.

Then all the partisan nutters fling poo at each other until the next topic pops up.

One would be justified in wondering if we've peaked as a species.
These shouldn’t be partisan issues. And they wouldn’t be if Donald didn’t find it to his benefit to make them partisan issues.
And his psycho loons jump when their orange Jesus opens his big stupid lying mouth

because all his angry freaks care about is hurting the rest of the country

It Takes Two to Tango. Dems see everything in this crisis as a potential wedge issue.

And all because Dems want revenge on the people that voted and will vote for Trump.

Do Democrats really think the Democrat Governors wouldn't shut down schools to try to hurt Trump? As someone said, it fits the resist doctrine. I'm all for facts and safety. Good luck trying to find non-biased solutions.

Just what the Worlds Covid Capital needs with the virus running out of control and Americans dying every day.

This seems to sum up the pigs approach to everything. Ignore the science, stamp his foot and then use blackmail to coerce the schools into complying with his dickhead hunches.

Our worthless government just tried the same tactic and it was a stunning failure. Schools ,in many cases, are not built to social distance and unless extra funding is in place it isnt going to happen. But the pig is not offering extra funds, he is threatening to cut funding.

Ah. A thread about the subject that is open to comment. How refreshing. I started a thread in the breaking news section about something I saw on the news about this just last night. I called the thread, "Trump: Let's murder children!" Though he didn't actually say that, by trying to force schools to reopen despite the coronavirus plague, that is basically what he is saying. I invite you to head on up to the breaking news section and read the thread. If you like it, are allowed to do it and know how to do it, feel free to copy and paste the whole thing and place it in this thread.

But, it's nonsense.

"If we keep kids out of school for another year, what's going to happen is the poor and underprivileged kids who don't have a parent that's able to teach them at home are not going to learn for a full year. I think it's a huge mistake if we don't open the schools in the fall." -- Rand Paul to Wuhan Fauci
It's disturbing the kind of crazy shit these Leftist parrots believe, isn't it?

Last edited:
It is no surprise that Tainted Tommy wants to keep schools shut down. He's bound to a degenerate ideology that can only prosper with a populace that is kept ignorant, uneducated, and submissive. Just one more aspect of the left wrong-wing agenda, for which they are exploiting the #CoronaHoax2020.

The safety of the kids is surely the paramount issue and not trumps tanking economy.Trump wants the kids back so that their parents can get back to work and not because he is concerned about their education.

Classes would have to be halved in size to make them safe and extra staff would be needed to keep basic things like toilet facilities compliant. And of course you would need monitors to ensure that 6 year olds socially distance in a civically responsible fashion. An enhanced cleaning schedule would also be needed and at risk staff and pupils would need to be identified.

Its a huge job that our government just ignored. Looks like trumpy has the same dismal plan.

Given your open support for the child-rape gangs that infest your own shithole of a country, nobody believes that you give a damn about the safety of children. At least nobody with better than a room-temperature IQ.

Everything is partisan because of the policy Democrats call "resist". Resisting is a childish game where you disagree with everything someone says simply because you hate that person.
The safety of the kids is surely the paramount issue and not trumps tanking economy.Trump wants the kids back so that their parents can get back to work and not because he is concerned about their education.

Classes would have to be halved in size to make them safe and extra staff would be needed to keep basic things like toilet facilities compliant. And of course you would need monitors to ensure that 6 year olds socially distance in a civically responsible fashion. An enhanced cleaning schedule would also be needed and at risk staff and pupils would need to be identified.

Its a huge job that our government just ignored. Looks like trumpy has the same dismal plan.

I would say about 80% of the parents I know want their kids back in school.

Fool.

Taiwan: 449 cases. 2 new confirmed cases over the past week.

U.S.: 3,000,000 cases. About 365,000 new confirmed cases over the past week.

The blatantly-exaggerated numbers notwithstanding, you do understand that the population of the United States is far greater than that of Taiwan, and what it means for presenting absolute numbers of cases rather than per-capita numbers, right?

Taiwan: 449 cases. 2 new confirmed cases over the past week.

U.S.: 3,000,000 cases. About 365,000 new confirmed cases over the past week.

The blatantly-exaggerated numbers notwithstanding, you do understand that the population of the United States is far greater than that of Taiwan, and what it means for presenting absolute numbers of cases rather than per-capita numbers, right?

It's also a lot easier when you live on an island and have SARS experience.

Yep, isn't America lucky? Given it's surrounded by water masses broad and deep enough to be called "oceans"? And, having had their bout of SARS small enough not to do much damage, but sufficiently large, so that the CDC and policymakers can draw the appropriate conclusions and learn their lessons?

Yep, isn't America lucky? Given it's surrounded by water masses broad and deep enough to be called "oceans"? And, having had their bout of SARS small enough not to do much damage, but sufficiently large, so that the CDC and policymakers can draw the appropriate conclusions and learn their lessons?

Actually, America wasn't that lucky.

SARS, to the average individual was something that happened somehwhere else. So they don't really understand what was necessary.

If the CDC and policy makers learned their lessons, it wasn't clear here.

They failed in every regard and the huge number of deaths in the Northeast is a testament to the fact that morons like De Blazio did not respect the Cuomovirus enough.

When we hit 2.2 million deaths, I'll be a little more impressed with our lovely band of economy killers.

It would appear, contrary to your prior assertion...

"It's also a lot easier when you live on an island and have SARS experience."

... neither being surrounded by a body of water, nor SARS experience protects against a pandemic.

Say, do you never tire of putting out for your Orange dunce, covering up his incompetence, and falling in line with his whiny spoiled-brat bullshit and his mendacity?

It would appear, contrary to your prior assertion...

"It's also a lot easier when you live on an island and have SARS experience."

... neither being surrounded by a body of water, nor SARS experience protects against a pandemic.

Say, do you never tire of putting out for your Orange dunce, covering up his incompetence, and falling in line with his whiny spoiled-brat bullshit and his mendacity?

Was in Taiwan a number of times....including at the end of the SARS epidemic.

Their response was a direct result of their SARS experience, so your claim is bullshit.

I don't ever recall bringing up Trump. You should seek help.

I don't ever recall bringing up Trump. You should seek help.

Yep, you brought up "the average individual", "an island", "SARS", "the CDC", "De Blazio", and "Cuomo". The one with no role in the pandemic response is "The Only One", "Only I can fix it", "I take no responsibility at all", the Orange dunce, whose spittle you lick.

That's truly too funny for words.

If he wasn’t a sociopath, we might be surprised

people are dying because of the lockdown. Do you care about them?

How so?
There has been a massive surge in suicides because of corona. People are losing their jobs and homes, some kids are going into foster care, the ones already in foster care cant see their parents, and its too much to bare for a lot of people.

Forum List

Back