Play the All Star Game in Delaware

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
If you are going to lose hosting an All Star game, this is the year to do it. Normally, in the absence of a pandemic, cities clamor tho have an MLB Alk Star game so you can have 45-50k fans in a sold out park. That’s not happening this year. Anywhere. So, in honor of the President, have the game in Delaware.

The game will be played at any public baseball diamond they can get the okay to use in a race friendly state with easy voting laws(and weed is legal)..

If you are going to lose hosting an All Star game, this is the year to do it. Normally, in the absence of a pandemic, cities clamor tho have an MLB Alk Star game so you can have 45-50k fans in a sold out park. That’s not happening this year. Anywhere. So, in honor of the President, have the game in Delaware.
You do realize the Delaware Jim Crow laws are way tougher than the Georgia Crow laws.

Do you realize how mother fucking stupid you dorks look now.....LOLOL

download-63.jpg

Last edited:
You do realize the Jim Crow laws are way tougher than the Georgia Crow laws.

View attachment 476630

how?

View attachment 476630

how?
It is all over the fucking news. Tougher than the NY Crow laws. You people are so dumb

wslr8.jpg

^^^^^You upon realization you fucked up big time...lol

View attachment 476630

how?
For the record. I'm tickled to death that the game was yanked. Liberals in Cobb county will be hit hard in the wallet.

That brings such joy to my heart

Here is my personal opinion and all these games like the All-Stars and Championships should be played in Hawaii or Nevada...
Do like the NFL and play games in London or Tokyo.

Why not. MLB diminished everything great about the All Star Game over people not being allowed to received water and snacks FROM a campaigner within a 150 feet of a polling place. Who cares where the game is played or if it is played at all.

Here is my personal opinion and all these games like the All-Stars and Championships should be played in Hawaii or Nevada...

Not a bad idea... Oslo or even Mexico City would work...

Maybe in Africa?
Anywhere but in the US it's too unstable here.

All joking aside maybe somewhere in Africa would work and boost the economy of a nation on the continent...

Not a bad idea... Oslo or even Mexico City would work...

Maybe in Africa?
Anywhere but in the US it's too unstable here.

All joking aside maybe somewhere in Africa would work and boost the economy of a nation on the continent...
It could have UNICEF join in...

Why not. MLB diminished everything great about the All Star Game over people not being allowed to received water and snacks FROM a campaigner within a 150 feet of a polling place. Who cares where the game is played or if it is played at all.
What if it is the spouse of the person in line that gives it to them?

Forum List

Back