I don't know about this. Sounds a bit "out there" to me. However, then I think about what was going on in Britain right under people's noses. The island, the numerous trips on that millionaire pedophile's private jet . . . all of these things are very suspicious. I don't really know what to think, but I would like to see some kind of investigation because these are some very serious allegations.

Those in the underground world have come forward on the internet and indicated that those are terms used to "order" sex slaves - including children..

Hmmmm, not the underground folks I know..

Those in the underground world have come forward on the internet and indicated that those are terms used to "order" sex slaves - including children..
Hmmmm, not the underground folks I know..
I don't know, but I once ordered a "Pizza Giovanila" and the waiter pointed to a girl about 6 years old and asked if that would be good enough. I had no idea what he was talking about so I changed my order to a "Pizza Capricciosa". I can only suppose that a "Pizza Vesuvio" would be like getting a Thai massage "Happy Ending".

A terrible black eye on Alex Jones and his media empire. Not only because he spread misinformation but also because it took the threat of a lawsuit for him to reverse course and issue a statement acknowledging that their "reporting" was reckless and irresponsible.

Forum List

Back