maybe the right question should ask why is it so easy for some people to believe it? if you're a politician and so many people just assume you're some kind of pervert, then how many does it take to insist until you are made a pervert? podesta just looks like whatever a pedophile looks like now. there's no going back.
Another good question might be: why is it so easy for some people to reject it? In the face of some pretty bizarre stuff that deserves additional questions, why are some people so eager to dismiss all of it? :dunno:

because it looks like these perverts are doing things at a pace and in numbers that are just too mind boggling, consuming one child after another like a drug, it's far fetched to anyone who can't fathom it happening even more than once. also, little code words in emails... there needs to be eyewitness testimony or something more concrete, otherwise who is to say what means what anymore after every possible connotations and denotations have been exhausted?
Dude...nobody has been even indicted on the code words - much less convicted. All rational people are saying is that based on information provided by people in that underworld, this deserves further investigation. What is wrong with that? Unless of course one has something to hide or one is a partisan hack trying to protect those with something to hide.
you're right, but there's a rationality deficit to overcome here. it's more about the reactions to the news. for example, the ceo of reddit is apparently suffering a nervous breakdown or something, paranoid guilty conscience. really, of all the creepy shit on reddit, the pizzagate is what fingernails his chalkboard? going to follow podesta's example, come out and tell everyone at the party the show is over they should all just go home... no, that's not happening.
You must be John Podesta's son or something. No rational person would be this eager to shut down an investigation before it even began.

There is no harm whatsoever in investigating this further. If it determines no wrong doing, great. But if it uncovers a disturbing sex slave ring, then we need to get those exploited free and those responsible in prison.
on the contrary, if i was podesta's son i'd be working on the tell-all book to see how much i could squeeze out of oprah's audience, and then afterwards i would change my name and return to obscurity. i mean to suggest that the ''where there's smoke there's fire'' is a good rule of thumb in these scandals, so maybe i agree with you more than you realize.

...... there's a rationality deficit to overcome here. it's more about the reactions to the news. for example, the ceo of reddit is apparently suffering a nervous breakdown or something, paranoid guilty conscience. really, of all the creepy shit on reddit, the pizzagate is what fingernails his chalkboard? going to follow podesta's example, come out and tell everyone at the party the show is over they should all just go home... no, that's not happening.

Will it be overcome, do you think? A lie (not admitted) is truth …….. or so they believe. Sort of like being found “not guilty” but failing to be judged “innocent”. You're right. It'll go on. But maybe the US is at the beginning stage of its' own 'peristrojka' & 'glasnost'. Maybe Trump will be your Gorbatjov.

...... there's a rationality deficit to overcome here. it's more about the reactions to the news. for example, the ceo of reddit is apparently suffering a nervous breakdown or something, paranoid guilty conscience. really, of all the creepy shit on reddit, the pizzagate is what fingernails his chalkboard? going to follow podesta's example, come out and tell everyone at the party the show is over they should all just go home... no, that's not happening.

Will it be overcome, do you think? A lie (not admitted) is truth …….. or so they believe. Sort of like being found “not guilty” but failing to be judged “innocent”. You're right. It'll go on. But maybe the US is at the beginning stage of its' own 'peristrojka' & 'glasnost'. Maybe Trump will be your Gorbatjov.
i think it's possible that the once the pizzagate diggers hit pay dirt the mainstream will switch from the ''fake news'' spin where the progressive left-wing will attempt to co-opt all of it, not to bring anyone to justice, but to push a ''toddlers can give consent, pedophilia is a normal sexuality'' narrative. america will go biblical, though. it's a two party system, as if there's a choice between ahab on the right and jezebel on the left. we know how that turns out.

These are the Globalist Elites who are trying to force their New World Order on the People. They're members of dark evil secret societies. And they're above the law. Truly scary folks.

YOU are the one swallowing the lie.

By the way, I believe George Bush had barbecue flown to him from Texas or Kansas City when he was President. Heard it on the Food Channel several times.

Food is not allowed into the WH that is not prepared by the WH staff for security reasons. BTW, you think it would be normal to have "hot dogs and pizza" flown in from Chicago to the tune of 65,000 dollars for a private shindig???

Food is not allowed into the WH that is not prepared by the WH staff for security reasons. BTW, you think it would be normal to have "hot dogs and pizza" flown in from Chicago to the tune of 65,000 dollars for a private shindig???
Well, Chicago is one of the few cities where you can find Pizza Afrodisia on the menu.

This needs to be thoroughly investigated. For those not familiar, the WikiLeaks dump provided volumes of bizarre emails to and from John Podesta with cryptic messages - often times referring to pizza and pizza toppings. Those in the underground world have come forward on the internet and indicated that those are terms used to "order" sex slaves - including children. It's time we expose all of this appalling corruption and criminal activity and tear it all down. Washington D.C. is a cesspool and we need to clean it all up.

And....Paul McCartney is dead and Elvis is alive.

maybe the right question should ask why is it so easy for some people to believe it? if you're a politician and so many people just assume you're some kind of pervert, then how many does it take to insist until you are made a pervert? podesta just looks like whatever a pedophile looks like now. there's no going back.
Another good question might be: why is it so easy for some people to reject it? In the face of some pretty bizarre stuff that deserves additional questions, why are some people so eager to dismiss all of it? :dunno:
Maybe the right question is...why are RWrs so gullible?

I heard from a reliable RW source that ordering everything on your pizza INCLUDING anchovies is secret code for black market nuclear devices.
Only a partisan hack like Bode here would even pretend to believe that an email by federal elites which says "The Realitor found a handkerchief. I think it has a map that seems pizza-related" is completely normal and rational. :eusa_doh:

Maybe the right question is...why are RWrs so gullible?
No...the right question is why are progressives in denial and why do they vehemently defend criminal activity?

....... If stories like this pick up traction in this country, then this country can't be trusted to play any role in the future of the planet.
What do you mean by "this country"? Don't you mean "this government"? If America's Democracy has turned into Fascism then why not put the country right instead of destroying it?
You should ask the Trumpster's. Not me. I still think this country will be fine. Probably barely anybody will care about this fake story.
You seem convinced it's fake.

because it looks like these perverts are doing things at a pace and in numbers that are just too mind boggling, consuming one child after another like a drug, it's far fetched to anyone who can't fathom it happening even more than once. also, little code words in emails... there needs to be eyewitness testimony or something more concrete, otherwise who is to say what means what anymore after every possible connotations and denotations have been exhausted?
Dude...nobody has been even indicted on the code words - much less convicted. All rational people are saying is that based on information provided by people in that underworld, this deserves further investigation. What is wrong with that? Unless of course one has something to hide or one is a partisan hack trying to protect those with something to hide.
you're right, but there's a rationality deficit to overcome here. it's more about the reactions to the news. for example, the ceo of reddit is apparently suffering a nervous breakdown or something, paranoid guilty conscience. really, of all the creepy shit on reddit, the pizzagate is what fingernails his chalkboard? going to follow podesta's example, come out and tell everyone at the party the show is over they should all just go home... no, that's not happening.
You must be John Podesta's son or something. No rational person would be this eager to shut down an investigation before it even began.

There is no harm whatsoever in investigating this further. If it determines no wrong doing, great. But if it uncovers a disturbing sex slave ring, then we need to get those exploited free and those responsible in prison.
Who has advocated shutting down an investigation? Laughing at you is not advocating shutting down an investigation.

....... If stories like this pick up traction in this country, then this country can't be trusted to play any role in the future of the planet.
What do you mean by "this country"? Don't you mean "this government"? If America's Democracy has turned into Fascism then why not put the country right instead of destroying it?
You should ask the Trumpster's. Not me. I still think this country will be fine. Probably barely anybody will care about this fake story.
You seem convinced it's real.

By the way, I believe George Bush had barbecue flown to him from Texas or Kansas City when he was President. Heard it on the Food Channel several times.

Where is the proof that "food is not allowed in the WH that is not prepared by the WH staff"?

I thought it was $46,000, and I wouldn't spend it, but I don't care if someone else does. Some people think Deep Dish Chi-Town pizza is the only one. To each his own.

You seem convinced it's real.
I don't know if it is or not, but I am mature enough to not make a confident proclamation one way or the other before all the information is available.

Forum List

Back