Pie Wars

So if the brits had stayed in the EU they could have freely bought beef from Australia and sold pies within the EU?
Yes we could have sold pies. As regards the beef we would have been able to buy Aussie beef that complied with EU standards. The Aussies cater for that. Now we have to take the shite that the EU wont take.

Tainted Tommy wishes that America was governed from England.

Of course, England tried that once, and got its ass seriously kicked. Then they tried it again, and got their ass kicked again.

Should they seriously make a third attempt, the ensuing ass-kicking probably will, and certainly should result in the end of the UK's existence as a sovereign nation.

By the way, Belgium doesn't exist.

Yes we could have sold pies. As regards the beef we would have been able to buy Aussie beef that complied with EU standards. The Aussies cater for that. Now we have to take the shite that the EU wont take.

Tainted Tommy wishes that America was governed from England.

Of course, England tried that once, and got its ass seriously kicked. Then they tried it again, and got their ass kicked again.

Should they seriously make a third attempt, the ensuing ass-kicking probably will, and certainly should result in the end of the UK's existence as a sovereign nation.

By the way, Belgium doesn't exist.
According to Google Belgium exits.

Jamie Oliver...British.

The Scots, Welsh, English, N Irish cook the foods they like.
Indians Cook the foods they like.
Italians, Greeks, Mexicans, Lebanese, French, Africans, Japanese, Americans all cook the foods they like.
British can't cook? They would probably disagree.

The US was founded as a slave state. Things move on.
Now I'm not American...but as I understand it America was 13 separate colonies that joined together to become a federation, hence the 13 stripes on the flag.
Founded as a slave state? Not as I understand it.

The US was founded as a slave state. Things move on.
Yes, but their transition from a slave state to a modern form was based on natural things. Every sane person understands that slave labor or oppression based on a skin color isn't the way to go in modern times.

I wouldn't say the same about the EU turning from a free trade area into some form of federation.

Britain has never been governed from Brussels. You seem to have swallowed Brexit lies.

Britain has its own parliament,justice system, taxation, army and nazy, foreign policy and currency. Where were we being governed by Brussels ?

Same is true for any of the 50 States ... except, just like Britain, foreign policy and the currency is dictated from Washington DC ...

Brexit is all about the EU requirement to take in non-white refugees ... and the English are the worst racists this side of Persia ...

Where you learn to cook is more important than your country of origin.

Gordon Ramsey, British Chef.
  1. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, located at Royal Hospital Road, London, was voted Top Restaurant in the UK in the London Zagat Survey in 2001 and was awarded its third Michelin star.
  2. Was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) by Queen Elizabeth II.
  3. Won the Catey award for "Independent Restaurateur of the Year", becoming only the third person to have won three Catey awards.
  4. Was inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame.
  5. Set a new Guinness World Record for the 'Fastest time to fillet a 10 lb fish'.
  6. Owns at least 38 fine culinary resturants in America and probably 50-60 more around the globe.
So ya, the British can cook.

Same is true for any of the 50 States ... except, just like Britain, foreign policy and the currency is dictated from Washington DC ...

Brexit is all about the EU requirement to take in non-white refugees ... and the English are the worst racists this side of Persia ...
Thats a whole bundle of ignorance there Sparky. When did Iowa invade a country ?

Brexit is all about the EU requirement to take in non-white refugees ... and the English are the worst racists this side of Persia
That is a myth. The vast majority of non-European immigrants came from former British colonies. The EU doesn't have such requirements. Or more correctly, it had such a requirement in 2015, but Britain rejected its share as well as East European countries.

That is a myth. The vast majority of non-European immigrants came from former British colonies. The EU doesn't have such requirements. Or more correctly, it had such a requirement in 2015, but Britain rejected its share as well as East European countries.
Syria and Libya are former British Colonies? ... since when? ...
Are you seriously suggesting that the Duchess of Sussex wasn't railroaded out of Britain because of her skin color? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... that's rich ...

Thats a whole bundle of ignorance there Sparky. When did Iowa invade a country ?

18th Century ... maybe before ... you're thinking of Dakota or Illinois ... those were more war-like than Iowa ... and technically these were defensive wars ... not like the British forcing opium addiction on China ... filthy bastards ...

I'm NOT saying Hitler was right about the British, but I'm not saying he was wrong either ... if you get my drift ...

Syria and Libya are former British Colonies? ... since when? ...
Are you seriously suggesting that the Duchess of Sussex wasn't railroaded out of Britain because of her skin color? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... that's rich ...
I am suggesting that you should educate yourself a bit. The vast majority of Muslims living in Britain are from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India.

18th Century ... maybe before ... you're thinking of Dakota or Illinois ... those were more war-like than Iowa ... and technically these were defensive wars ... not like the British forcing opium addiction on China ... filthy bastards ...

I'm NOT saying Hitler was right about the British, but I'm not saying he was wrong either ... if you get my drift ...
What about Idaho ?

Which non-White majority country would you like to move to, as an 'average-joe'?

Forum List

Back