Pie Wars

Britain being governed from Belgium is like America being governed from Mexico....totally ridiculous.

Tainted Tommy wishes that America was governed from England.

Of course, England tried that once, and got its ass seriously kicked. Then they tried it again, and got their ass kicked again.

Should they seriously make a third attempt, the ensuing ass-kicking probably will, and certainly should result in the end of the UK's existence as a sovereign nation.

By the way, Belgium doesn't exist.

Pies made in Britain will be banned from export to the EU if their ingredients do not come from an “approved” farm or factory, trade experts have warned MPs.

A new Brussels food safety regulation – to come into force in March next year – is alarming companies that fear Brexit will impose further barriers to sales, an inquiry heard.

Another casualty of the disastorous Brexit farce. It is shit on so many levels. The citizens of the EU would like to know where there food comes from. The UK has been desperately signin deals with the likes of Australia where they inject their livestock with all sorts of shit.

Its probably not a huge hit to the country economy but it will hit home in Northern Ireland which is considered to be a nominalpart of the EU under the Brexit deal. British producers will need to jump through many hoops in order to sell UK pies to the province and many will think its not worth the bother.

Pies are an important part of British life and this may be a step too far for the proddy population. I do have some sympathy with them on this matter.

A great example of "taking back control" after the lying brexit campaign.
Sheep are drenched into mouth to prevent worms and lice .
Cattle are sprayed along body to prevent worms, lice, paralysis ticks.
Cattle in the Northern Territory are also drenched for lice and buffalo flies.

Happy and healthy flocks and herds there are.

Or specifically what the British put into their pies ...

I really wanted to find a clean instance of the George Hearn/Angela Lansbury version of this from 1982. No such luck. I'd have even been happy to settle for the more recent Johnny Depp/Helena Bonham Carter version. Still no luck.

This one will have to do. Never heard of this Christine Baranski. I never knew Kelsey Grammar could sing; after watching this I still don't know that. George Hearn and Angela Lansbury performed this piece much better.

Last edited:

Pies made in Britain will be banned from export to the EU if their ingredients do not come from an “approved” farm or factory, trade experts have warned MPs.

A new Brussels food safety regulation – to come into force in March next year – is alarming companies that fear Brexit will impose further barriers to sales, an inquiry heard.

Another casualty of the disastorous Brexit farce. It is shit on so many levels. The citizens of the EU would like to know where there food comes from. The UK has been desperately signin deals with the likes of Australia where they inject their livestock with all sorts of shit.

Its probably not a huge hit to the country economy but it will hit home in Northern Ireland which is considered to be a nominalpart of the EU under the Brexit deal. British producers will need to jump through many hoops in order to sell UK pies to the province and many will think its not worth the bother.

Pies are an important part of British life and this may be a step too far for the proddy population. I do have some sympathy with them on this matter.

A great example of "taking back control" after the lying brexit campaign.

It's my understanding that not even British people prefer British food, but have taken quite a liking to "ethnic" dishes like Indian, etc. Yeah I was there many years ago for nearly a month. Their tea is amazing, to die for. Breakfast very good. Every other food is hospital or school cafeteria food. Peas with everything.

Nah for me

If America were governed from Mexico, as Britain was governed from Belgium, ...that would be totally ridiculous too.
And, I suggest, Americans would be wanting "Amexit".
Britain has never been governed from Brussels. You seem to have swallowed Brexit lies.

Britain has its own parliament,justice system, taxation, army and nazy, foreign policy and currency. Where were we being governed by Brussels ?

Britain has never been governed from Brussels. You seem to have swallowed Brexit lies.

Britain has its own parliament,justice system, taxation, army and nazy, foreign policy and currency. Where were we being governed by Brussels ?
Well, one of the examples was European Court of Justice. Its decisions are binding for every EU member state.

It's my understanding that not even British people prefer British food, but have taken quite a liking to "ethnic" dishes like Indian, etc. Yeah I was there many years ago for nearly a month. Their tea is amazing, to die for. Breakfast very good. Every other food is hospital or school cafeteria food. Peas with everything.

Nah for me
Thats pretty harsh from people whose staple diet is possum and squirrel.

So if the brits had stayed in the EU they could have freely bought beef from Australia and sold pies within the EU?

You've never been here, so you don't know.
1637526952023.png

Mmmmmm, good eats !!

Forum List

Back