Pick a venue and lets go?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20220228-161319_Facebook.jpg

I'm thinking Dallas lol

They are not on my list of performers to whom I do not mind giving my hard earned money to enrich their already stunningly full bank accounts.

You're the one who brought up you being a closed minded fool.
Bro this is a MUSIC THREAD. A thread for sharing or discussion of a musical nature.

Yet here toy are going on an on with your political trolling douchebag nonsense.

Learn to compartmentalize shit bro. Get your fucking chocolate out of my peanut butter ffs

Bro this is a MUSIC THREAD. A thread for sharing or discussion of a musical nature.

Yet here toy are going on an on with your political trolling douchebag nonsense.

Learn to compartmentalize shit bro. Get your fucking chocolate out of my peanut butter ffs
It was a silly poke, and had nothing to do with politics You're the one who keeps whining about it. You whine, I answer. That's how it works.

Houston is fairly close. Which facility? When?
Think that's house of blues and I've read some poor reviews about that venue. Poor visibility. Poor lighting. Hot as fuck with a full house etc...

Not keen on spending a couple grand on a weekend party if I can't even "see" the whole band because of Poor unelevated stage setups and non increasing in height auditorium.

Think that's house of blues and I've read some poor reviews about that venue. Poor visibility. Poor lighting. Hot as fuck with a full house etc...

Not keen on spending a couple grand on a weekend party if I can't even "see" the whole band because of Poor unelevated stage setups and non increasing in height auditorium.
It's not so bad. Just across from the old fire station.

Forum List

Back