Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin? I mean. Before, they only disliked Putin because they bought Hillary’s paid for “story” that Putin and Trump were somehow pals. 🙄

But we all now realize that the entire Trump- Russia “collusion” hoax was a rancid fiction foisted on the American people by Hillary, the DNC and by their handmaiden apparatchik main stream media. Up until the Hillary disinformation campaign, the Dems all loved Russia. Brandon’s PR spokesfool, Jen “the Red” Psaki, even wore that pretty little Russian hat.
489752CC-2570-4623-BD47-61292CDAD510.jpeg

The Democrap Parody and the liberal ignorati used to spend all day every day pissing all over America. Now, suddenly, they wish to appear to be the “ones” who are “patriotic.” They dishonestly and bombastically even try to contend that opposition to our enfeebled demented President is somehow “unAmerican.”

And none of them can fathom how transparently and fully fraudulent we realize they are. Well, I don’t mind assisting in the process of bursting their bubbles.

The DNC didn’t even have flags displayed at their presidential debates or at their nominating convention. (Ok. One or two. But hardly any flown or hoisted with pride and patriotism.) The very word “patriotism” used to enrage them in fact. We all remember.

Liberals of USMB, members of the DNC and your fellow travelers hiding behind the terms “liberals” and “progressives,” we are on to you. Your pathetic rhetoric won’t prevent the truth from shining. Brightly. In the words of former President Hussein Obumbler, you want to “fundamentally change” America. So don’t keep trying to pretend that you like our Republic. You don’t. Don’t continue to pretend that you’re “proud” of the United States. You aren’t. Nobody wants to fundamentally change something of which they are proud.

Why do this Board’s Left wingers suddenly dislike Putin? I mean. Before, they only disliked Putin because they bought Hillary’s paid for “story” that Putin and Trump were somehow pals. 🙄

But we all now realize that the entire Trump- Russia “collusion” hoax was a rancid fiction foisted on the American people by Hillary, the DNC and by their handmaiden apparatchik main stream media. Up until the Hillary disinformation campaign, the Dems all loved Russia. Brandon’s PR spokesfool, Jen “the Red” Psaki, even wore that pretty little Russian hat. View attachment 608811

The Democrap Parody and the liberal ignorati used to spend all day every day pissing all over America. Now, suddenly, they wish to appear to be the “ones” who are “patriotic.” They dishonestly and bombastically even try to contend that opposition to our enfeebled demented President is somehow “unAmerican.”

And none of them can fathom how transparently and fully fraudulent we realize they are. Well, I don’t mind assisting in the process of bursting their bubbles.

The DNC didn’t even have flags displayed at their presidential debates or at their nominating convention. (Ok. One or two. But hardly any flown or hoisted with pride and patriotism.) The very word “patriotism” used to enrage them in fact. We all remember.

Liberals of USMB, members of the DNC and your fellow travelers hiding behind the terms “liberals” and “progressives,” we are on to you. Your pathetic rhetoric won’t prevent the truth from shining. Brightly. In the words of former President Hussein Obumbler, you want to “fundamentally change” America. So don’t keep trying to pretend that you like our Republic. You don’t. Don’t continue to pretend that you’re “proud” of the United States. You aren’t. Nobody wants to fundamentally change something of which they are proud.

1646087729610.png

I like how you people speak for each other and no one seems to have a problem with that. It's why I always imagine I'm talking to the same guy with fifty separate accounts. So much alike, so willing to follow the loudest asshole.

Most American Leftists are more likely to be blown away on ideological winds than dead white dandelions in a minor tornado. Talking heads on CNN, MSNBC, the AP, NPR and the rest tell them to hate someone or something and they get right to it. CNN tells them to jump, they ask how many injections, sir? The official democrat party line these days is Russia is the new USSR and WW3 will make your corn flakes tastier than ever before. They won't quit until the nukes fly. Even then they'll try to convince us superheated radiation is but a gentle spring rain.

George W. Bush was an illegal president. He is really a Peruvian!!!

View attachment 608813

And Liability is still a dipshit, under any name.
The height ^ of Synthia’s ability to discuss and debate! It’s ok. From Synthia, nobody expects anything of substance.

But we all now realize that the entire Trump- Russia “collusion” hoax was a rancid fiction foisted on the American people by Hillary, the DNC and by their handmaiden apparatchik main stream media. Up until the Hillary disinformation campaign, the Dems all loved Russia. Brandon’s PR spokesfool, Jen “the Red” Psaki, even wore that pretty little Russian hat. View attachment 608811

delete your account, and come back with a new one. again. welchmaster.

oh. and to answer your silly troll question: because FUCK YOU.

The left has known about Psaki's little pink Russian hat ever since she was appointed by Biden. The truth is, they don't really care. They think it's "hip", "cool", or "trendy", just like the Che t-shirts they used to wear.

The greatest supporters of Putin have and will always be Trump and most Trumpers. However, I do give credit to those Trumpers who have now come out against Putin.

Last edited:
a bit off topic on my own thread:

I know she was a bit younger, but that picture above of the Brandon Administration’s version of Baghdad Bob depicts her in a good light. No not the hat!

She was, however, a little bit cute.

Forum List

Back