Physicist Offers $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Disprove Climate Change

Real simple guys.. Put your IR Remote control in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Aim it at your TV quickly.. If the TV turns on --- Physics is vindicated..

Don't forget it's in there !! :D

Tomorrow -- the ultimate test of CO2 physics using 20 cans of beer...

You mean methane don't you?

If the beer you've been consuming is fizzed with methane --- That would
explain a lot !!! :lmao:

Real simple guys.. Put your IR Remote control in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Aim it at your TV quickly.. If the TV turns on --- Physics is vindicated..

Don't forget it's in there !! :D

Tomorrow -- the ultimate test of CO2 physics using 20 cans of beer...

You mean methane don't you?

If the beer you've been consuming is fizzed with methane --- That would
explain a lot !!! :lmao:

Isn't methane the by product of drinking beer?

Then it is receiving no energy from the ice itself but is receiving light reflected from the light source.

Would light from a source cooler than the metal also be allowed to reflect toward the hotter metal?

Energy doesn't move from cool to warm.

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Second Law of Thermodynamics

You okay?

I was afraid you tried the TV remote experiment and offed yourself when you finally saw your error. :lol:

Would light from a source cooler than the metal also be allowed to reflect toward the hotter metal?

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

You okay?

I was afraid you tried the TV remote experiment and offed yourself when you finally saw your error. :lol:

SSDD will never change his position on the SLoT. he has too much invested into it. not unlike the climate scientists who find it hard to back away from their failed CO2 theory no matter how much evidence piles up.

HA! That's nothing! The Institute for Historical Review is offering $100,000 for anyone who can provide a single body that was gassed from WWII. To date, not one gassed body has ever been presented.
Awww........:eusa_boohoo::badgrin:

You okay?

SSDD will never change his position on the SLoT. he has too much invested into it. not unlike the climate scientists who find it hard to back away from their failed CO2 theory no matter how much evidence piles up.

Specifically what CO2 theory do you believe has failed and what evidence has piled up?

HA! That's nothing! The Institute for Historical Review is offering $100,000 for anyone who can provide a single body that was gassed from WWII. To date, not one gassed body has ever been presented.

Gassed in what way? Mustard gas on the battlefield or phosgene in the showers?

Gassed in what way? Mustard gas on the battlefield or phosgene in the showers?

I don't believe his post deserved a response. But that's just me.

You okay?

Specifically what CO2 theory do you believe has failed and what evidence has piled up?

That CO2 does NOT control climate..

But then again you keep proving that your AGW cult programming will not allow real science to be a part of your life..

You okay?

basically all of it, after a trivial amount of warming due to restricted egress of some wavelengths of IR. CO2 is a minor factor not the control knob of climate.

Like the experiment you would like to see showing that a small increase in CO2 causes warming..which doesn't exist...I would like to see a measured observation of energy moving from a cooler object to a warmer object at ambient temperature....which would include a measured observation of the warmer object actually absorbing energy.

Let's see it..and no side show slight of hand like the warmers like to use in an effort to prove their invalid point. If the earth is actually absorbing more energy from the atmosphere than it does from the sun as climate science likes to claim, it should be easy to find a measured observation...

Like the experiment you would like to see showing that a small increase in CO2 causes warming..which doesn't exist...I would like to see a measured observation of energy moving from a cooler object to a warmer object at ambient temperature....which would include a measured observation of the warmer object actually absorbing energy.

Let's see it..and no side show slight of hand like the warmers like to use in an effort to prove their invalid point. If the earth is actually absorbing more energy from the atmosphere than it does from the sun as climate science likes to claim, it should be easy to find a measured observation...

Use your TV remote.

Use your TV remote.

What is the temperature of the IR emitter in that remote? If there were actual measurements of energy moving from cool objects to warm objects and those warm objects actually absorbing it in violation of the second law, you wouldn't find yourself having to make such stupid suggestions....just as if there were actual experiments showing that a 100, or even a 200 ppm increase in CO2 could cause warming in the atmosphere, the warmers wouldn't have to resort to side show slight of hand in an attempt to prove their point.

I have looked for the actual measurements of energy doing what luke warmers claim it does...none to be found because their claim is nothing more than an artifact of a mathematical model...not observable in reality.

Last edited:

Use your TV remote.

What is the temperature of the IR emitter in that remote? If there were actual measurements of energy moving from cool objects to warm objects and those warm objects actually absorbing it in violation of the second law, you wouldn't find yourself having to make such stupid suggestions....just as if there were actual experiments showing that a 100, or even a 200 ppm increase in CO2 could cause warming in the atmosphere, the warmers wouldn't have to resort to side show slight of hand in an attempt to prove their point.

I have looked for the actual measurements of energy doing what luke warmers claim it does...none to be found because their claim is nothing more than an artifact of a mathematical model...not observable in reality.

What is the temperature of the IR emitter in that remote?

The temperature of the freezer, silly.

If there were actual measurements of energy moving from cool objects to warm objects and those warm objects actually absorbing it in violation of the second law,

Since every object emits constantly, we know that energy moves from cool objects to warm objects. Which of course explains why I can see an ice cube. With no violation of the second law. Which is why an LED flashlight can illuminate the interior of a hotter oven. With no violation of the second law.

Better think again.

every object emits constantly, we know that energy moves from cool objects to warm objects.

We know it but just can't seem to measure it....right .

of course explains why I can see an ice cube.

Place the ice cube in a place where only it's energy can reach your eye and tell me what you see.

Which is why an LED flashlight can illuminate the interior of a hotter oven. With no violation of the second law.

I provided a link stating that 70% of the power used by a LED is converted to heat and 30% to light. Further you might consider the fact that in an LED, heat is being converted to light. As much as you wish you were right, alas, you are wrong.

I provided a link stating that 70% of the power used by a LED is converted to heat and 30% to light. Further you might consider the fact that in an LED, heat is being converted to light. As much as you wish you were right, alas, you are wrong.

LEDs convert heat to light?

Where do you get this stuff?

Last edited:

Better think again.

every object emits constantly, we know that energy moves from cool objects to warm objects.

We know it but just can't seem to measure it....right .

of course explains why I can see an ice cube.

Place the ice cube in a place where only it's energy can reach your eye and tell me what you see.

Which is why an LED flashlight can illuminate the interior of a hotter oven. With no violation of the second law.

Better think again.

Please let me know how hot that TV remote gets when I push the button.

I provided a link stating that 70% of the power used by a LED is converted to heat and 30% to light.

Are you saying the LED can't light an oven That's 600 F? Or one that's 800 F?
What about one that's 1000 F?

Forum List

Back